Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri: Raat ke barah baje Riddhima entry kare (Page 25)

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

that is what i also was about to say..except the photo in her mobile..what proof does rondy have? and she has filed for divorce first..even if she tears the paper,there will be copies with the advocate..

but i think they will rush through all those portions...

Besides that raddi's parents never cared for holding a reception after such a hushed marriage affair... jo log aise shaadi karte bhi hain woh ya toh phir se public ceremony karke shaadi karte hain ya phir reception party throw karte hain inhone kya kiya... iss situation mein bhale hi MR marriage legal ho lekein society mein toh megha hi mohan ki wife hai... iss jhamele ko kaise justify karenge... can somebody explain this?? Confused
aur divorce papers ki ek copy court ke pass bhi toh hogi...

Edited by misty85 - 07 September 2012 at 12:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriNBT-BVankur281pc_pals-RadhaRani-

NBT-BV Goldie
NBT-BV
NBT-BV

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

@vyas: I think she doesn't have any other husband but I really think she has got some mental problem... she's expert in threatening people...
@sita: when rashmi called him naukar that was very mild as compared to what rondhi said today.

She'll have some mental problem acceptable legally, as a sufficient ground for treating the marriage as null & void.,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriankur281misty85

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I hope they after rondhi they show mohan megha and kids living defiantly against wishes of the world and fighting them it would be fun to watch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PNBT-BVSwastikAshNimisty85

Jonaki Senior Member
Jonaki
Jonaki

Originally posted by sitamma

Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by Jonaki

Please joote mat mariye, but can I ask one question? How would Riddhima prove her marriage is legal without witnesses? Her only witness except God was her mother, and the priest. Forget legalities (I am not saying their marriage is not legal). But if someone asked her to prove her marriage versus Megha's that the whole mohalla witnessed (including Indu), then what is to stop someone from saying "it was a natak marriage for the father's benefit"?

Again, please joote mat marna - I am just asking a question.

Forget about legalities... how can she expect that without a proper marriage in front of society she will be accepted in the society & MM marriage which has taken place publicly will be rejected by the society...Confused
that is what i also was about to say..except the photo in her mobile..what proof does rondy have? and she has filed for divorce first..even if she tears the paper,there will be copies with the advocate..
but i think they will rush through all those portions...
See the photo could also have been taken if a fake marriage took place, right? So who would actually prove that their marriage is legal if Mohan denies it (not that he would because he is Mohan), but Rondi alone cannot prove the marriage because taking photos with the jai mala does not prove a marriage at all (at least in my view).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurimisty85

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

10 me se 4 epi gaye 6 baki.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281misty85

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

mohan and nanhi papa beti kitne cute lag rahe the Day Dreaming sleep main bhi bohut sweet lag rahe theLOL

mohan fell down in front of meghaROFL and mohan ne addu ko diff diff shoes pehna diyeLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriNBT-BVpc_palsSwastikAshNisumiswapmisty85

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vs-kmh

Mujhe lagta hai ab renu sabko kahegi ki mohan ne shadi fd ke paiso ke liye ki. Baad me fd ke paise nikal ke unhe jhuthe paper thma diye.

Arrey baba lekin Mohan ne khud woh paise de diye Vyas parivaar ko. Aur uske naam pe koi transaction bhi nahi hai...Renu aise kyu bolegi.

Today also she said that Sanjay is searching for those FD papers.

blmadhuriNBT-BVankur281pc_pals-RadhaRani-misty85

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Ok we can have an biwi no 1 track with megha sending kids to live with mohan to trouble rondhi

blmadhuriNBT-BVpc_palssumiswap-RadhaRani-misty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index