Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri: Raat ke barah baje Riddhima entry kare (Page 20)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by Jonaki

Please joote mat mariye, but can I ask one question? How would Riddhima prove her marriage is legal without witnesses? Her only witness except God was her mother, and the priest. Forget legalities (I am not saying their marriage is not legal). But if someone asked her to prove her marriage versus Megha's that the whole mohalla witnessed (including Indu), then what is to stop someone from saying "it was a natak marriage for the father's benefit"?

Again, please joote mat marna - I am just asking a question.

Forget about legalities... how can she expect that without a proper marriage in front of society she will be accepted in the society & MM marriage which has taken place publicly will be rejected by the society...Confused
that is what i also was about to say..except the photo in her mobile..what proof does rondy have? and she has filed for divorce first..even if she tears the paper,there will be copies with the advocate..

but i think they will rush through all those portions...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurisumiswapmisty85

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Ye raddi sari me bilkul churail lag rahi thi. Guru ne acha nam diya shurpnakha ab sabki nak kategi.

pujashaw053blmadhurimisty85

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Maine to apni story mein yehi daala tha..Raddi attacking Nanhi..but practicaly i dont want any kid in all this hungama..so let Raddi attack Megha ..she will be sent to asylum..

btw.FIL slaps Mohan for FD sounds follish..Mohan ko paise ke liye koi thappad maarega to mujhe gussa aa jaayega..Shocked

If he is getting slapped by doing marriage blunder, I wont mind considering Sr. Vyaas had considered him his family..and this is something grave..

Edited by passionalive - 07 September 2012 at 12:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriSwastikAshNimisty85Sunna_Deewani

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by Jonaki

Please joote mat mariye, but can I ask one question? How would Riddhima prove her marriage is legal without witnesses? Her only witness except God was her mother, and the priest. Forget legalities (I am not saying their marriage is not legal). But if someone asked her to prove her marriage versus Megha's that the whole mohalla witnessed (including Indu), then what is to stop someone from saying "it was a natak marriage for the father's benefit"?

Again, please joote mat marna - I am just asking a question.

Forget about legalities... how can she expect that without a proper marriage in front of society she will be accepted in the society & MM marriage which has taken place publicly will be rejected by the society...Confused

May be because she knows Mohan doesn't lie and cheat! And he will stand by justice for women LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurisitammaSwastikAshNimisty85

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Vyas - I have a question for you. How will the FD issue be tied into this? Even if Mohan is blamed for FD scam what can the Vyas' possibly do? With the truth coming out they already think low of Mohan. It wouldn't make any difference to them. They'd think that it is nothing more than what Mohan can do. So how will this FD thing fit here? For the FD thing to work against Mohan the FD truth needs to come out before MR marriage. Don't you think?

Right, the FD issue I guess will be something which will work against Sanjay and family. Mohan will find the truth and finally he might save them from getting caught.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurisitammaSwastikAshNiNeelimaSJpc_palsmisty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

I can already see the next track megha marrying mohan against the wishes of the vyas family and hence estranged and forced to leave the moholla

she is already married to him and she will go with mohan only..all are sure of it..  but why should they leave the mohalla/ i dont want them todo that

blmadhuriswavai2misty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Vyas - I have a question for you. How will the FD issue be tied into this? Even if Mohan is blamed for FD scam what can the Vyas' possibly do? With the truth coming out they already think low of Mohan. It wouldn't make any difference to them. They'd think that it is nothing more than what Mohan can do. So how will this FD thing fit here? For the FD thing to work against Mohan the FD truth needs to come out before MR marriage. Don't you think?

Yes, After Marriage / bigamy fiasco, FD issue will be nothing. If it has to play a role, FD issue will come before TR or maybe mohan solves the FD issue later and gets some sympathy for being wrongly blamedConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJmisty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Okay can somebody explain Raddi's scene in the bathroom...what was that about no feelings earlier and feelings suddenly jaag gaye??Confused

Raddi kitni baatein Raddi hi jaane. 

I think what she meant was that she did not understand how much he would mean to her. You know the whole "you know the value of something only when it is being taken away from you".

SwastikAshNisumiswapmisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index