Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri: Raat ke barah baje Riddhima entry kare (Page 19)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by sumiswap

Nahi yaar actually baki serials mein aise sach bahot time bahar aata tha...NBT mein jaldi aa gaya LOL..isliye hazm nahi hua LOL

NBT ke standards se toh yeh bhi bohat late hain. Amar case mein Mohan was proved innocent in two episodes when Amar's CD was shown. I think this has dragged long enough. Plus this might just corroborate with what Sudhir said about Raddi leaving in 10 days. 

I think hum logo ko vishwas nahi ho raha hain ki hume finally chutkara mil raha hain. We just don't want to believe itLOL

Yeh bhi sahi haiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumiswap

Nahi yaar actually baki serials mein aise sach bahot time bahar aata tha...NBT mein jaldi aa gaya LOL..isliye hazm nahi hua LOL

NBT ke standards se toh yeh bhi bohat late hain. Amar case mein Mohan was proved innocent in two episodes when Amar's CD was shown. I think this has dragged long enough. Plus this might just corroborate with what Sudhir said about Raddi leaving in 10 days. 

I think hum logo ko vishwas nahi ho raha hain ki hume finally chutkara mil raha hain. We just don't want to believe itLOL

Jis din woh jayegi..uss din main ek bowl full of Rasgullas khane wali hun Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriswavai2pc_palsmisty85Sunna_Deewani

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

Indu is a stupid cow does not she realise mohan can go to jail for fraud

Because she is a super idiot & unfortunate mohan has got her genes so any woman can fool mohan easily...Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriswavai2Pravesh.Pankur281..geeth..Sunna_Deewani

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Todays episode was good not great bcoz of rondi. I loved guru today. Superb dialogues. Then nanhi mohan scene. As usual superb. I lubh u amar. Nanhi is amar's parchayi. Then about megha. Am confused. This man wronged her she is pretending anger. So she dont hold any grudge against him. Confused Ok i dont want to think about it now. Then precap. Papaji slapping mohan. After watching megs response i was feeling very low. But once i saw the precap i was happie. Monu eh meri tharaf se bhi sweekar kar lena.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281misty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Vyas - I have a question for you. How will the FD issue be tied into this? Even if Mohan is blamed for FD scam what can the Vyas' possibly do? With the truth coming out they already think low of Mohan. It wouldn't make any difference to them. They'd think that it is nothing more than what Mohan can do. So how will this FD thing fit here? For the FD thing to work against Mohan the FD truth needs to come out before MR marriage. Don't you think?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriankur281sitammapc_palssumiswapmisty85

swavai2 Goldie
swavai2
swavai2

Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

I think rondhi is a fraud and has other agenda and i expect rondhis 1 husband to be discovered by megha

Ha ha  I feel the same. But CV's are confusing me. 

I don't know about husband or boy friend but the rate at which she is popping up the pills without taking water, I am sure she is a drug addict.

I think she has been plotted by the drug mafia gang to trouble Mohan as well as Megha.Angry

Megha indeed may see Rondi with the guy who fired a bullet at Mohan and may disclose that to Mohan and cops.Clap

Lo yeh Rangila walone mujhe bhi bana diya hai unke jaisa - sajish, twist aur surprise ko sochane waalaa ek stupid machine.HHHLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurisitammasumiswapmisty85

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

I can already see the next track megha marrying mohan against the wishes of the vyas family and hence estranged and forced to leave the moholla

misty85

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Okay can somebody explain Raddi's scene in the bathroom...what was that about no feelings earlier and feelings suddenly jaag gaye??Confused

misty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index