Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri: Raat ke barah baje Riddhima entry kare (Page 18)

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

@Misty read my latest demented track

Give me link...Smile

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

If Raddi opens her mouth for insulting Megha, she will be treated badly by Mohan Cool 
Indu-Renu ko wo tolerate kar leta hai..Raddi koi nahin hai..uski to lagaani hi padegi LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriNBT-BV-Deb-sumiswapmisty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by sumiswap

Nahi yaar actually baki serials mein aise sach bahot time bahar aata tha...NBT mein jaldi aa gaya LOL..isliye hazm nahi hua LOL

NBT ke standards se toh yeh bhi bohat late hain. Amar case mein Mohan was proved innocent in two episodes when Amar's CD was shown. I think this has dragged long enough. Plus this might just corroborate with what Sudhir said about Raddi leaving in 10 days. 

I think hum logo ko vishwas nahi ho raha hain ki hume finally chutkara mil raha hain. We just don't want to believe itLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriNBT-BV-Deb-sumiswapmisty85Sunna_Deewani

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

I think fd issue fallout will force megha to support mohan

Do you think FIL's slap in precap could be over FD issue? 

I need to see the precap againOuch. I didn't see it properly. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

Medusa.. IF-Rockerz
Medusa..
Medusa..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Xx-Shama-xX

Who cares re? Guru didnt even think about it twice! Ek psyche ki baat ko kaun dil pe lega??LOL Hamaara Guru tho Guru hain!Big smile

No there was a hint of sadness in him...

Guru and Mohan should take her to task now!!Angry

Megha would be there too, hopefully!Big smile

And they'll make kids understand saying, there is a horrifying chudail, jo hamaare ghar mein zabardasti ghus ke aayi hai..aur jise humein ghar se baahar nikalni hain!Wink

Mohan,Megha, Guru, Addu, Nanhi against Riddhi n Indu!

Aah! Its gonna be fun!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurisumiswapmisty85

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Originally posted by passionalive

If Raddi opens her mouth for insulting Megha, she will be treated badly by Mohan Cool 
Indu-Renu ko wo tolerate kar leta hai..Raddi koi nahin hai..uski to lagaani hi padegi LOL

Eggjactly Cool...I hope Raddi opens her gutter mouth and gets one tight slap from Mohan.

Usse her psychosis will be out in open...uske baad usko asylum mein daalenge..ho gaya raddi ka pack up LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriNBT-BVpc_palsmisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Originally posted by Jonaki

Please joote mat mariye, but can I ask one question? How would Riddhima prove her marriage is legal without witnesses? Her only witness except God was her mother, and the priest. Forget legalities (I am not saying their marriage is not legal). But if someone asked her to prove her marriage versus Megha's that the whole mohalla witnessed (including Indu), then what is to stop someone from saying "it was a natak marriage for the father's benefit"?

Again, please joote mat marna - I am just asking a question.

Forget about legalities... how can she expect that without a proper marriage in front of society she will be accepted in the society & MM marriage which has taken place publicly will be rejected by the society...Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JonakiblmadhuriPravesh.PNBT-BVsitamma

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Nahi yaar actually baki serials mein aise sach bahot time bahar aata tha...NBT mein jaldi aa gaya LOL..isliye hazm nahi hua LOL

NBT ke standards se toh yeh bhi bohat late hain. Amar case mein Mohan was proved innocent in two episodes when Amar's CD was shown. I think this has dragged long enough. Plus this might just corroborate with what Sudhir said about Raddi leaving in 10 days. 

I think hum logo ko vishwas nahi ho raha hain ki hume finally chutkara mil raha hain. We just don't want to believe itLOL
that is what neelu,we dont dare believe that things will get sorted so fast...after having suffered for so long...Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriNBT-BVNeelimaSJmisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index