Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri: Raat ke barah baje Riddhima entry kare (Page 14)

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

I am thinking rondhi has some skeletons in her past which will tumble out pretty soon

Nice predictionSmile

And Renu will indirectly help Mohan in finding out thisTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriNBT-BVmisty85

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

I am thinking rondhi has some skeletons in her past which will tumble out pretty soon

Ok..Raddi has a past
Like her mother said, that sports mein and all she never liked to loose..
probably kabhi loose karne ke chances rahe ho aur usne drug lena start kar diya..
dheere-dheere she got used to... abhi wo ek tarah ki zaroorat ban gayee hai..it has affeted her brain and she has lost the ability to judge..LOL 

she still dont wanna loose the game of winning..Nepal bhi isliye gayee hogi ki wahan drugs mil jaata hai ..one can get it easily than India..LOL

i know it sounds stupid..mujhe laga Raddi sportsperson rahi hogi..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriNBT-BVsitammamisty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
nanhi knows that he has done some wrong ..as he himself admitted it and that he has broken her mother's heart...once he explains things to her she will understand..she is much mature than all thee other vyases put together..

blmadhuriPravesh.Pmisty85

Medusa.. IF-Rockerz
Medusa..
Medusa..

Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Really? Shocked

Haan yaar LOL...I never wanted a public humiliation for Mohan...but then yeh toh inevitable tha na!Ouch

That should have gone to Riddhi's laal gaal!AngryLOL Jab voh Guru ko suna rahi thi toh..i was like.. 'Ek thappad lagaoongi kheechke kaan ke neech' :@Angry

blmadhuriswavai2misty85

Jonaki Senior Member
Jonaki
Jonaki

Please joote mat mariye, but can I ask one question? How would Riddhima prove her marriage is legal without witnesses? Her only witness except God was her mother, and the priest. Forget legalities (I am not saying their marriage is not legal). But if someone asked her to prove her marriage versus Megha's that the whole mohalla witnessed (including Indu), then what is to stop someone from saying "it was a natak marriage for the father's benefit"?

Again, please joote mat marna - I am just asking a question.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriswavai2Pravesh.PNBT-BVmisty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

How can Megha possibly support Mohan? Everyone knows what he has done is wrong. How can she defend him? 

I hope FIL stops at a slap. Hope he doesn't encourage Megha to file a case against Mohan. Much like Raddi she too has a strong case against Mohan.

Thats what the articles said na that Megha will support him but it also said immly she won't believe after some time only MM solve riddhima issue. Its confusing.  

blmadhuriswavai2misty85

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NBT-BV

Originally posted by passionalive

pls koi bata do Mohan ne kahin phir se Red check shirt to nahin pehni..Shocked
last time pehni thi to ek din ek raat itna lamba chala ki mujhe yaad hi nahin raha ..ki CVs soye ya main soyee rah gayee ...

kids are in school..so drama extended till pack up. and kids back from school.D'oh
You mean the shirt is jinxed  or just a time expander!
kuch bhi ho sakta hai..i just want that kids should be away from this..
so any shirt will work if one day is extended till pack up of Raddi...LOL

blmadhuriNBT-BVmisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@sita: mujhe bhi yeh mohan ka nightmare lag raha hai... & I also think either she is addict or taking medicines for her mental condition... mujhe toh yeh bhi lagta hai usko logon ko dhamkane ke fits aate hain... aaj kaise guru ko dhamkaya... ab megha bachi hai dhamkane ke liye.
@reshu: hi... raddi aaj sach mein bhootni lag rahi thi... maze ki baat yeh hai ki woh bina make up ke bhi bhootni lagti hai...ROFL
@sumi: slap zyada ho gaya isliye toh mujhe yeh dream lag raha hai... vaise agar dream nahi bhi hua aur bachche wahan present na bhi hon toh tane toh megha aur bachchon ko hi sunne padenge na...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriswavai2sitammaSunna_Deewani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index