Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri: Raat ke barah baje Riddhima entry kare (Page 12)

swavai2 Goldie
swavai2
swavai2

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Sad and scary precap friday on night is a signature style of this Rangila channel.

They love to torture their viewers.

Mohan again ... insulted and humiliated. Cry Yep his mistake is huge. But guys it is Mohan Bhatnagar! I don't like him being treated like this all the time. Cry

Go Monu, go on a angry mood. Bhayankar angry.

Just leave Indore for a while. Take up a temporary assignment somewhere, say Mumbai or Delhi. You need to buy some time to get rid of this Rondi.

And Megh's expression after Mohan being slapped seem to be giving me some hope. If she doesn't keep quiet and talks in support of Mohan, I shall weep equally for both of them, as they have to bare a lot of pain.

Cry Pain Pain Pain. Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurisitammaSenpoomisty85

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Mohan ko thappad. I am really sad.
I am hoping this time the truth is out to the whole family.

What will Megha do now. Will she support Mohan or leave him alone

Oh GOD.

I want to see Mohan slapping Ridhima infront of the whole Vyas family once the Ridhima drama is out.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriswavai2misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

FIL slapped mohan? On which issue? I suspect FD - bina scene dekhe hi sab kuch baki jaa rahi hunLOL

Subha FD ke liye I don't think FIL will slap Mohan. He would have just insulted him. What Mohan did was very wrong isiliye shayad thapad laga hain. Mujhe laggta hain he knows the truth because Renu got Raddi with her. The truth has come out I feel.

Abhi scene aaya nahi. Bas aise hi keh rahi thiLOL because i thought riddhima issue may not come soon. But since she is in the house, FIL might have known. 

I'm afraid to say again that it may be dream of mohan but I think it might turn out to be mohan's nightmare. one reason is that megha doesn't want FIL & others to know about this... besides that article & other spoilers say that MM will fight raddi together so how will they fight together if mohan is humiliated openly... Confused It's really confusing ... but seriously I don't want public humiliation... nanhi & addu will be worst sufferers...Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriswavai2sitammaSenpoo

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Really? Shocked

Haan yaar LOL...I never wanted a public humiliation for Mohan...but then yeh toh inevitable tha na!Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriswavai2Medusa..pc_palsmisty85

dsgirl IF-Sizzlerz
dsgirl
dsgirl

nyc episode..good to see that megha knows dat mohan loves her...bt too scared of the precap :(

blmadhurisitammamisty85

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

I am thinking rondhi has some skeletons in her past which will tumble out pretty soon

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

JonakiblmadhuriPravesh.P-lightinfested-Senpoopc_palsNeelimaSJmisty85

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

The CVs are portraying the issue as something very lightOuch

Don't worry Subha...the issue is gathering momentum..Mohan's bubble is going to burst soon!!

When R is there how can we think that the CVs are portraying the issue as light Angry! She's here on heavy duty! and ofcourse it looks (from the posts) on heavy makeup too LOL

Its really worrying to read the updates here then how the hell am I going to watch it anytime later Ouch! Will wait for next week, so that I will know what's coming up Wink !

I can't even leave a book unfinished, then Why did I ever choose to watch an on-going serial! Wacko

Edited by Senpoo - 07 September 2012 at 11:47am

blmadhuri-lightinfested-misty85

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Raddi is on LSD since long time...
LSD affects judgment of user and behavior may get out of control. 

only LSD  ...i guess she takes mixture of all the drugs in available in this globe... be it cocaine or herione or morphine or anything 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriswavai2sitammasumiswapSenpoopc_palsmisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index