MMT Fri: Raat ke barah baje Riddhima entry kare - Page 14

Posted: 11 years ago
I think fd issue fallout will force megha to support mohan
Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

I think rondhi is a fraud and has other agenda and i expect rondhis 1 husband to be discovered by megha
but whatever it is..rondy is on drugs both for mental disease and as addiction...may be didnanath sent rondy and her parents to harass mohan..kya pata?
Originally posted by Xx-Shama-xX

Who cares re? Guru didnt even think about it twice! Ek psyche ki baat ko kaun dil pe lega??πŸ˜† Hamaara Guru tho Guru hain!πŸ˜ƒ

No there was a hint of sadness in him...

Guru and Mohan should take her to task now!!😑

@Misty read my latest demented track

Give me link...😊
If Raddi opens her mouth for insulting Megha, she will be treated badly by Mohan πŸ˜Ž 
Indu-Renu ko wo tolerate kar leta hai..Raddi koi nahin hai..uski to lagaani hi padegi πŸ˜†

Originally posted by sumiswap

Nahi yaar actually baki serials mein aise sach bahot time bahar aata tha...NBT mein jaldi aa gaya πŸ˜†..isliye hazm nahi hua πŸ˜†

NBT ke standards se toh yeh bhi bohat late hain. Amar case mein Mohan was proved innocent in two episodes when Amar's CD was shown. I think this has dragged long enough. Plus this might just corroborate with what Sudhir said about Raddi leaving in 10 days. 

I think hum logo ko vishwas nahi ho raha hain ki hume finally chutkara mil raha hain. We just don't want to believe itπŸ˜†

I think fd issue fallout will force megha to support mohan

Do you think FIL's slap in precap could be over FD issue? 

I need to see the precap again. I didn't see it properly. 

Originally posted by sumiswap

No there was a hint of sadness in him...

Guru and Mohan should take her to task now!!😑

Megha would be there too, hopefully!πŸ˜ƒ

And they'll make kids understand saying, there is a horrifying chudail, jo hamaare ghar mein zabardasti ghus ke aayi hai..aur jise humein ghar se baahar nikalni hain!πŸ˜‰

Mohan,Megha, Guru, Addu, Nanhi against Riddhi n Indu!

Aah! Its gonna be fun!
Originally posted by passionalive

If Raddi opens her mouth for insulting Megha, she will be treated badly by Mohan πŸ˜Ž 
Indu-Renu ko wo tolerate kar leta hai..Raddi koi nahin hai..uski to lagaani hi padegi πŸ˜†

Eggjactly πŸ˜Ž...I hope Raddi opens her gutter mouth and gets one tight slap from Mohan.

Usse her psychosis will be out in open...uske baad usko asylum mein daalenge..ho gaya raddi ka pack up πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Jonaki

Please joote mat mariye, but can I ask one question? How would Riddhima prove her marriage is legal without witnesses? Her only witness except God was her mother, and the priest. Forget legalities (I am not saying their marriage is not legal). But if someone asked her to prove her marriage versus Megha's that the whole mohalla witnessed (including Indu), then what is to stop someone from saying "it was a natak marriage for the father's benefit"?

Again, please joote mat marna - I am just asking a question.

Forget about legalities... how can she expect that without a proper marriage in front of society she will be accepted in the society & MM marriage which has taken place publicly will be rejected by the society...πŸ˜•