MMT Fri: Raat ke barah baje Riddhima entry kare - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
@Misty read my latest demented track
Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

I am thinking rondhi has some skeletons in her past which will tumble out pretty soon

Nice prediction😊

And Renu will indirectly help Mohan in finding out thisπŸ˜›
Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

I am thinking rondhi has some skeletons in her past which will tumble out pretty soon

Ok..Raddi has a past
Like her mother said, that sports mein and all she never liked to loose..
probably kabhi loose karne ke chances rahe ho aur usne drug lena start kar diya..
dheere-dheere she got used to... abhi wo ek tarah ki zaroorat ban gayee hai..it has affeted her brain and she has lost the ability to judge..πŸ˜† 

she still dont wanna loose the game of winning..Nepal bhi isliye gayee hogi ki wahan drugs mil jaata hai ..one can get it easily than India..πŸ˜†

i know it sounds stupid..mujhe laga Raddi sportsperson rahi hogi..πŸ˜†
nanhi knows that he has done some wrong ..as he himself admitted it and that he has broken her mother's heart...once he explains things to her she will understand..she is much mature than all thee other vyases put together..
Originally posted by sumiswap

Haan yaar πŸ˜†...I never wanted a public humiliation for Mohan...but then yeh toh inevitable tha na!

That should have gone to Riddhi's laal gaal!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Jab voh Guru ko suna rahi thi toh..i was like.. 'Ek thappad lagaoongi kheechke kaan ke neech' :@😑
Please joote mat mariye, but can I ask one question? How would Riddhima prove her marriage is legal without witnesses? Her only witness except God was her mother, and the priest. Forget legalities (I am not saying their marriage is not legal). But if someone asked her to prove her marriage versus Megha's that the whole mohalla witnessed (including Indu), then what is to stop someone from saying "it was a natak marriage for the father's benefit"?

Again, please joote mat marna - I am just asking a question.
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

How can Megha possibly support Mohan? Everyone knows what he has done is wrong. How can she defend him? 

I hope FIL stops at a slap. Hope he doesn't encourage Megha to file a case against Mohan. Much like Raddi she too has a strong case against Mohan.

Thats what the articles said na that Megha will support him but it also said immly she won't believe after some time only MM solve riddhima issue. Its confusing.  
Originally posted by NBT-BV

You mean the shirt is jinxed  or just a time expander!
kuch bhi ho sakta hai..i just want that kids should be away from this..
so any shirt will work if one day is extended till pack up of Raddi...πŸ˜†
@sita: mujhe bhi yeh mohan ka nightmare lag raha hai... & I also think either she is addict or taking medicines for her mental condition... mujhe toh yeh bhi lagta hai usko logon ko dhamkane ke fits aate hain... aaj kaise guru ko dhamkaya... ab megha bachi hai dhamkane ke liye.
@reshu: hi... raddi aaj sach mein bhootni lag rahi thi... maze ki baat yeh hai ki woh bina make up ke bhi bhootni lagti hai...🀣
@sumi: slap zyada ho gaya isliye toh mujhe yeh dream lag raha hai... vaise agar dream nahi bhi hua aur bachche wahan present na bhi hon toh tane toh megha aur bachchon ko hi sunne padenge na...
today i felt prinal acted well...like a true psycho..i have seen such patients occasionally..remember the story of what happened to my friend?