Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nyc episode..good to see that megha knows dat mohan loves her...bt too scared of the precap :(
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I am thinking rondhi has some skeletons in her past which will tumble out pretty soon
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Don't worry Subha...the issue is gathering momentum..Mohan's bubble is going to burst soon!!

When R is there how can we think that the CVs are portraying the issue as light 😑! She's here on heavy duty! and ofcourse it looks (from the posts) on heavy makeup too πŸ˜†

Its really worrying to read the updates here then how the hell am I going to watch it anytime later ! Will wait for next week, so that I will know what's coming up πŸ˜‰ !

I can't even leave a book unfinished, then Why did I ever choose to watch an on-going serial!
Edited by Senpoo - 11 years ago
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: passionalive

Raddi is on LSD since long time...

LSD affects judgment of user and behavior may get out of control. 

only LSD  ...i guess she takes mixture of all the drugs in available in this globe... be it cocaine or herione or morphine or anything 
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

I don't think they will show any more dreams Sita. If they show FIL slapping Mohan as a dream they are just repeating what happened at the sangeet. I think the truth is out good and proper this time. Mohan will be thrown out of Vyas house. He will then deal with Raddi with Megha's  help. It will become just like how it was before. Megha helping Mohan without the Vyas' being aware.

that also is very good..but anyway the truth should be out soon..so as to end the rondy track...if mohan gets slapped by papaji it is okay..he deserves it..I dont think it is anything related to fd issue though...
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Mujhe pata nahin kyun FIL chappal mare, slap mare mujhe bura hi nahi lagtha. Maybe because He is a elderly person, so i don't mind that too muchπŸ˜†. Aur yahan mohan ki galti bhi bahut badi hai. We can't expect him to keep calm. 

But the way Mohan came in saying something, and achaanak chaata..poori family ke saamne..that was sad! :(

Shaayad Megha maarti tab bhi mujhe itna bura nahi lagtha! I knw she wont do that in publicπŸ˜†
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: swavai2

Sad and scary precap friday on night is a signature style of this Rangila channel.

They love to torture their viewers.

Mohan again ... insulted and humiliated. 😭 Yep his mistake is huge. But guys it is Mohan Bhatnagar! I don't like him being treated like this all the time. 😭

Go Monu, go on a angry mood. Bhayankar angry.

Just leave Indore for a while. Take up a temporary assignment somewhere, say Mumbai or Delhi. You need to buy some time to get rid of this Rondi.

And Megh's expression after Mohan being slapped seem to be giving me some hope. If she doesn't keep quiet and talks in support of Mohan, I shall weep equally for both of them, as they have to bare a lot of pain.

😭 Pain Pain Pain. 😭

How can Megha possibly support Mohan? Everyone knows what he has done is wrong. How can she defend him? 

I hope FIL stops at a slap. Hope he doesn't encourage Megha to file a case against Mohan. Much like Raddi she too has a strong case against Mohan.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Haan yaar πŸ˜†...I never wanted a public humiliation for Mohan...but then yeh toh inevitable tha na!

Now with Riddhima moving in to mohan's house, public humiliation is the most expected one. So i'm not surprised at all. But still i can't believe this happened so soonπŸ˜•. 
NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: passionalive

pls koi bata do Mohan ne kahin phir se Red check shirt to nahin pehni..😲

last time pehni thi to ek din ek raat itna lamba chala ki mujhe yaad hi nahin raha ..ki CVs soye ya main soyee rah gayee ...

kids are in school..so drama extended till pack up. and kids back from school.

You mean the shirt is jinxed  or just a time expander!
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sita
hum jis cheej ko dream samjhte hai wo real hota hai. Precap bhi real hi hoga.