JumanaLoveKunal(Jumana)

SwastikAshNi (Bishal)

amrutha26(Amrutha)

ash2711

--supriya--

Passionalive(Pallavi)

Ishaqzaade Dhwani)

Rules

1. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
2. Do not bash any actor or character.

Please introduce yourself to the other members in the thread.

[If any member wants to be included in member's list, please pm the topic maker]

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76blmadhuriIshaqzaadeaashu_amankur281AdallySwastikAshNiSenpooNeelimaSJpc_pals-RadhaRani-misty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Indu and  Raddi with a lawyer. Lawyer says MR marriage happend before MM marriage so legally Ridz is Mohan's wife. But there is just one problem Ridz filed for divorce first. But if she wants she can file for legal help. Ridz says Mohan is my husband and I don't want him to be in any trouble. Indu asks her not to cry. She says soon it will be time for Megha to cry. Ridz goes to the bathroom and wipes her tears. She looks into the mirror and smiles. She eats some tablets. She looks at the divorce papers and says "sorry Mohan this was a small mistake from my side. But some people call it illness. First I never had any feelings for you but now I do". She says "The game is now on Mr. Mohan Bhatnagar". She has FB of making Mohan sign the papers and says Riddima Bhatnagar will get her "haq" Mr. Mohan Bhatnagar.

Mohan sitting in the verandah and Nanhi comes there. Nanhi says after marriage you have changed. Mohan says you are the most important person. Nanhi asks him what is wrong between him and Megha. Mohan says nothing. Nanhi is about to leave and Mohan calls her maa. Nanhi calls him Monu. Mohan says I will not tell you everything. Mohan says I am getting punished for being helpful. Nanhi says even the moon is smiling at you. Nanhi says whatever happened was there any fault of your? Mohan says yes but your mummy is not ready to listen. Megha listening to all this. Nanhi gives some gyan and says whatever you did you didn't do intetionally right. Mohan says I did not break a doll but your mothers heart. Mohan says the situation is impossible. Nanhi writes IMPOSSIBLE on a piece of paper and underlines it. Mohan reads it as I M POSSIBLE. They get up to leave and see Megha. Mohan dashes into a pillar chanting I M POSSIBLE. Megha says one moment you make me angry and second moment you make me laugh. She says I know one thing you truly love me.

Guru sleeping and someone knocks the door. He opens the door to Ridz. He is shocked. Ridz all decked up in a saree. Guru says bhaiya is not at home. Ridz says but I am here and I will leave only on arthi. Guru stammers. He calls her madam and Riddima asks him to call her Bhabhi. Guru says ab itne bure aa gaye hain mere. Guru wonders what to do. Guru tells her that she is forcefully entering someone's house late at night. Ridz asks Guru where Mohan is? Guru says Mohan is at work and will come only in the morning. He asks her to come the day after tomorrow. She asks him to speak less and says she doesn't like "servants" who speak too muchDead Ridz asks Guru where he sleeps? Guru says he wouldn't get sleep after watching a horro film. She asks him to be in his aukaat as he is a naukar. She says if he has any problems then he can take his stuff and leave. Guru decides to call Mohan. But Mohan is sleeping and does not pick up the call. Guru wonders what to do. 

It is next day morning and Mohan is packing NA's school bag. He is rushing somewhere and  dashes into Renu. Renu taunts him. Renu gives butter to Tanu and takes some herself. Everyone looks at her and she says people have increased so I have to do so much work. FIL asks Renu about Sanjay. Renu says he has gone to office. FIL asks Renu about FD. Renu chokes and says he is searching everywhere for it. Mohan comes out with a comb for Addu. JIji praises Mohan. Renu taunts Mohan and Mohan replies back.  Megha takes the comb from Mohan and sets Addu's hair.  Megha notices that Addu is wearing two different shoes. Everyone starts laughing and Megha gets it. Nanhi tells Mohan that she left her tie in his house. Mohan says he will go and get it.

Mohan comes to the house. Mohan asks Guru when you love something you will see it everywhere right. Guru says what you are seeing the truth. Mohan spots Ridz's reflection in the mirror.

Precap: Renu calls FIL and Ridz is behind him. FIL asks Mohan if the leakage in his house has been fixed. Mohan says yes and FIL slaps him. Everyone shocked.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 07 September 2012 at 11:21am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVblmadhuriswavai2Pravesh.PNBT-BVaashu_amankur281Nanhi_AngelsumiswapSilentsoulSenpoo..geeth..-RadhaRani--Swetha-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Sumi! Superb titleLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76blmadhuriankur281sumiswapmisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Awesome title sumi.
Jab andhera hota hai... kaali si sadak pe ek chudail nikalti hai ... extra make-up kake... aur yeh awaz aati hai jhoothi chudail...Wink LOL

This song is especially dedicated to our cruella aka raddi chudail...Wink

Edited by misty85 - 06 September 2012 at 12:56pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76blmadhuriIshaqzaadekarma88ankur281sumiswappc_palsSenpoo-Swetha-

ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Aj Ki Chudailvani:

1.) Chhahat kabhi v kishi v waqt hosakti hai...

2.) Feelings ki koi bharosa nehi...kabhi v U-Turn mar sakti hai...

3. ) Agar Jab pyar se manzil haasil na ho paye...toh nafrat ki sahara le lo...

4.) Ek jhooth ko sau baar bol dalo...toh kisi na kisipe toh uska sahi asaar ho hi jata hai..

5.) Insaan o ko wohi vaar karo jishar sabse jyada asar ho...

Thumbs Up...Thumbs Up...Wink...Thumbs Up

Edited by ankur281 - 07 September 2012 at 11:59am
Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
apt title as yeh toh chudelo ka time hota hai nikal ne ka LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karma88blmadhurisumiswap

Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=misty85]Awesome title sumi.
Jab andhera hota hai... kaali si sadak pe ek chudail nikalti hai ... extra make-up kake... aur yeh awaz aati hai jhoothi chudail...Wink LOL

This song is especially dedicated to our cruella aka raddi chudail...Wink

ek dam mast song LOL

karma88blmadhurimisty85

swavai2 Goldie
swavai2
swavai2

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Mast title.

Thanks Sumi.
'll comment after the episode.

The rate at which this Rondi is popping up pills, I wonder if she is taking a prescribed medicine or is she a drug addict?

Edited by swavai2 - 07 September 2012 at 11:18am

Dee_76blmadhurisumiswap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index