Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I think Khushi is the only one that cares about Arnav right now you can see it yesterday she makes sure he take his medication. 
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkatmala

You just made me cry. Nothing more to say. I also made a post regarding this. Who cares arnav in their entire family. They are just listening to him because of their helplessness that means when they get opportunity, they all will unite and beat him up. Very sad. Each and every word of your post is correct. (I won't comment on his parents since the truth is yet to be out). Don't know if they have committed suicide. If that is the case, then as you said they are selfish. For him, family is the most important thing. He has made so many sacrifices for the family, esp for his sister. She did not even know what he did for her by marrying khushi. She was good with him when she was happy. Why do we have irritation with anjali character now because she does not dote on him as she used to before. She is much focused on her husband now. No one actually cares for him. Did he eat something, did he take medicine, is he happy, what he wants. no one knows. All have taken his anger as granted, so that they escape from their responsibility towards him. I am worried. I have a feeling like soon he will be left alone by others. Don't know. Nice post buddy. There is an ache in my heart for my ASR now. Poor guy. I really felt sad when he looked on to the mehendi in his hand. His facial expression made me really sad. How much he wanted to be happy. Who poured water on all these, his dearest Di only.

The family treats him as a money machine.Nobody ever ask him if he had his medicines or not.He was crying alone in the room.And his sister was on hunger strike knowing that it would hurt him.How can a sister who's brother is diabetic give painn to her brother.
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely beautiful post.. had tears in my eyes..
metitaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Khushi is God's Justice To Arnav

True...True...True...She is god's gift for him for all his sufferings.His sister dont deserve a brother like him.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: metitaliya

Khushi is God's Justice To Arnav

True...True...True...She is god's gift for him for all his sufferings.His sister dont deserve a brother like him.

Anjalii deserves to be with the snake.She needs to make more snake babies.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow...beautifully written !! 
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
wow beautifully written sweets

.A.l.i.a. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
awesome post..
Poor Arnav .. now I cannot blame him for thinking that all people are running behind money , since his beloved Di, and Jeeja ji , are staying in his house, and using his money for every thing .. and they are refusing to move away .. and depend in their self and their own money ..
poor guy, he had grown up in a selfish family, no wonder that he is selfish - though he changed a little bit now -
But he has Khushi now beside him .. She can compensate him for every thing .. she is areal gift ..

and Khushi .. I wonder When will Khushi get her  real gift !! still no one - including Arnav - can understand , support, and defense her as they should ..
When will she get her deserved respect, and love .. when she will be the first priority of someone !!

Edited by .A.l.i.a. - 11 years ago
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow wonderful post.
Well said.
mallee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow

that would be the day the serial ends :)

i loved u r post