Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi is God's Justice To Arnav - Page 2

priyankaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
lovely post...👏
may be if there is any separation track coming.. after that repentance and then only he and importantly everyone else in the family can acknowledge the true worth of khushi ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RareAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully written hun!!👏👏👏
I sooo agree with u!
Khushi is god's gift to Arnav!😳 
Thanks 4 a lovely postwa!🤗
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent post..

If Arnav could enter in mandir for sake of Khushi one day will definitely come when he will believe on God for sake of Khushi!!!
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

No wonder why this man feels that all people in this world are selfish,hypocrite and fake.
No wonder why he first notices the evil side in a person.
No wonder why he has trust issues.
The man has only seen selfish human beings,money minded people,traitor around him.
His mother was a selfish woman.The lady did not for once think about her kids before committing suicide.
His father was a selfish man.He did not think of his responsibility towards his kids.
His Dadi left the kids in a disastrous state and did not look back.
His elder sister chose his shoulders to cry instead of giving him a shoulder.
But he did not for once back out from his responsibilities.
He always considered his family first.He earned for them.He made sure that every one in the family has enough money to lead a luxurious life.
But what he got in return.Only betrayal.The sister for whom he sacrificed his life is now emotionally blackmailing him.The sister for whom he is unable to enjoy his married life is spending time with his kidnapper.The Dadi whom he has allowed to live in his house is constantly taunting him.The Mami and the brother feels that he is wrong this time.Throughout his life he has faced rejection from the family for which he gave his life.
But God is kind.God always does justice.He has sent the angel named Khushi to his life.
She is as much selfless as much selfish is his sister.
She is as much genuine as much fake is his sister.
Arnav still did not know that the girl who fell in his arms in Sheesh Mahal is actually God's gift to him.
The day he will realize her worth will be the day he will believe in God.
The day he will realize her value will be the day when all his pains will be vanished.

You just made me cry. Nothing more to say. I also made a post regarding this. Who cares arnav in their entire family. They are just listening to him because of their helplessness that means when they get opportunity, they all will unite and beat him up. Very sad. Each and every word of your post is correct. (I won't comment on his parents since the truth is yet to be out). Don't know if they have committed suicide. If that is the case, then as you said they are selfish. For him, family is the most important thing. He has made so many sacrifices for the family, esp for his sister. She did not even know what he did for her by marrying khushi. She was good with him when she was happy. Why do we have irritation with anjali character now because she does not dote on him as she used to before. She is much focused on her husband now. No one actually cares for him. Did he eat something, did he take medicine, is he happy, what he wants. no one knows. All have taken his anger as granted, so that they escape from their responsibility towards him. I am worried. I have a feeling like soon he will be left alone by others. Don't know. Nice post buddy. There is an ache in my heart for my ASR now. Poor guy. I really felt sad when he looked on to the mehendi in his hand. His facial expression made me really sad. How much he wanted to be happy. Who poured water on all these, his dearest Di only.
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
what a beautiful post...
loved it to the core...
GoGreen thumbnail
Waiting for the day when he realise how selfish is poojali and see the difference between khushi and poojali
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
luv ur post...very well done:)👏
arshy4ever thumbnail
Wow...you rocked it...👏
I never realised this side of ASR...
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sanlicious

Very True 👍🏼

Don't know if it's telepathy or whatever 😆 these days, you're exactly echoing my thoughts...

Sanaya fans are emotionally connected.😳
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
👏oh man..well said yaar...
agree with each & every word u said...😳