Anandi will ask Jaggya to...

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
just watched today's episode repeat telecast...and again so many threads onJ-A reunion ๐Ÿคข, forgive J, anandi deserves J, shiv will die ๐Ÿคฃ, shiv will sacrifice and many more..i am sure lot many r coming too ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

but u all have forgotten one thing that anandi is not gauri...also one more very important thing..long time ago what she said to jaggya!!...okay let me remind u...she said that "DON DO THE SAME THING WITH GAURI, U HAVE DONE WITH ME!" so i am sure that Anandi will ask Jaggya to go back to Gauri!!!...๐Ÿ˜›

that's all is gonna happen! 
Edited by monamie111 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
pm kur diya hai mod ko is baat ke liye maine  mona now aage se agar ek hi topic khula by different members khuchh nahi kahenge seedhe pm ya report karenge Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
mannisa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its for sure that Shiv is gonna be anandi's future husband... as its already stated that the writer has changed the story acc to the present situations... BV was written in 1990... then in that story, there was no divorce track and jagya n anandi wer united, but now they had changed the story so that it does not mislead the people. So, Anandi and Shiv do get married๐Ÿ˜Š
...Hanna... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hi iam hana im a silent reader of bv

@monamie111 I so remember her words n dats exactly wat anandi would say to pighead to go bak to gouri. I dont like dose treads were jaan reunion talked about but dis is a form n every 1 hve deyr own opion so wat can do other den ignoring dem๐Ÿ˜‰
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
why she'll have to give him long lecture and what she will say to him go back Gauri for what ..she doesn't know Gauri is pregnant ...when truth will be revealed to her what she will say๐Ÿ˜† sure hota hai choti moti larai thi ...๐Ÿ˜†

she can say simply say i promised my dead mother i will marry shiv....baat khatam ...๐Ÿ˜†why she need to tang arao in other matters ๐Ÿ˜†and do you think  Gauri will listen to her lecture of patch up with Jagaya and live a happy life ..Gauri hates Anandi so much not only because of jagaya we have seen she is being jealous and insecure of Anandi's goodness ...๐Ÿ˜†so she will misbehave with Anandi ..and Anandi will only be insulted for no reason 

and  i think Anandi won't meet Jagaya .so soon ...i think those villagers might take J to hospital where lal singh will recoginze him and bhairo or dadisaa will try to solve this matter outside ..Bhairo clearly said no one should allow J at home ..and we have seen J being out of house  from door  twice not allowed to enter in ..so i think he will only come back home when family will bring him happily ..cvs are giving symbollism J won't be allowed in house without forgiveness from his family 
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
anandi ne jagya se yeh baat ek baar nahi bulki kai baar kahi hai Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
She should call G to pick up her trash...only then learn that they have broken up๐Ÿคฃ

@Mahi - J's fainting spell has possibilities...ticket home or ticket to mental ward or ticket to mumbai bhi ho sakta...If its Lal Singh then he should call G'mam
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Mikey21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sab log forum me shiv ko marne ke liye kyu  bethe he .anandi shadi ke liye ha karvane bhago ki mout  kam he ki shiv ko marne chale he...๐Ÿ˜ˆ