Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Like a phoenix bird she will rise... (Page 2)

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Hey Devika Smile, nice post Clap, agree with what you said, and as Poco has said in her post also, Be it love or pain RK-maddhu are going destroy everything and everyone around them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
NYC post dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglow

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Lovely post Devu.

I also feel Madhu has broken down completely today. But she will still not show it to RK I guess. She will fight back because she has lost everything and she has nothing to lose anymore and nothing to be afraid of.

For me we are getting to see different layers of MB now only. I always  wondered why we are not shown much of MB's character. And always has complain about CV's not developing her charatcer. But now we are seeing her character changing with situations.

For me today is completely Madhu all the way.

And DD was mind blowing especially in the last scene. DD always made me cry with her emotional scenes. She looks so cute when she cries. Not that I always want her to cry in the show, but I don't mind  seeing crying scenes of DD.

Thank you Shahi..Smile

Madhu will never let RK know that she has lost all hope...
And yup...Even i feel we are getting to see different shaded of her character..
RK's character, i feel has clearly been established..the only thing not clear is his past...!

And ofcoz DD is Brilliant..Big smile
And am very glad DD and VD took up this project...
its working wonders for them...they are doing a wonderful job at it..

_innocent_

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Awesome post:D As much as i enjoy RK's antics, MB took the cake for me today, from the moment  RK leaves her to the ending of the episode was just fab- the way she lets out that scream, ufff :(-

Today was like her saying, i have had enough!I cannot deal with this anyone- the way she told RK she hates him- again with firmness- amazing!.. RK knew she meant business thats why he smirked after a little serious expression!

She is fearless like RK, once those pictures got published RK had nothing to lose , he became bullet proofLOLand similarly here, the person she was trying to protect knows the truth now, and therefore she becomes a free bird, to rule her own destiny!.. DD said MB will not longer listen to RK, so lets see how this baazii has affected thei relationship because according to RK this is just the beginning!..

Awesome job by DVD today, but MB wins my heart for today <3 And that quote is perfect <3

Thank you jules...Smile

Yes it was complete RK show today...But even after that..i think it was episode significant to Madhu all the way...

She is RK's equal in all way...she will never let RK enjoy the glory for long...

_innocent_

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

now there is nothing more left for Madhu to lose as u rightly siad...but RK has a lot to lose...and he will...way to go madhu

Thumbs Up
FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
really beautiful analysis
xx

Sunsetglow

Jubilant Goldie
Jubilant
Jubilant

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
well said... Nice postClap

Sunsetglow

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

omg devu!! i love u
u r so right about maddy being phoenix bird,, she always cheers up herself n comes with a new hope everytime she breaks!! her breakdown was needed n i am really hoping to see stronger madhu now,,
in the precap luking at madhu i thought of ballu,, she was stubborn like him!!
awesome post

I love you too..Wink LOL

For some reason, while watching the episode, this thought came to my mind..
and i knew today's episode was significant to Madhu..even though it was a RK show all the way...
And she will come out stronger...

And yup...Ballu blood boiling in Madhu..LOL

Thank you..Hug

-Sexy-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index