India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Can I speak the Fact Please

Rani48 Goldie
Rani48
Rani48

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
WHy does the creep have to come inside Arnav's home? its his house not Anjali's or Dadi's or Nani's or anyone elses for that matter/

he has the right to allow whom ever he wants in his house or whom he does not want. If Dadi wants her creeep of a SIL to be back so bad with his brainless wife then fine tell him to go and get a house of his own right now and come and take his Brainless wife with you. simple

This stupid old hag DADI has not been round for 14 years and she comes and tells everyone what to do and not to do  who the hell does she thing she is. I hate that the fact that she even tries telling poor Nani want to do all the time and blames even her all the time. 

she is forgetting that it was her looser son who had an affair and broke his family not Nani's daughter.  She is ready to blame Garima but she never will admit that the blame falls on her sons life not on Garima. 

it was her son who was married, it was her son who had kids, it was her son who had a responsibility for the happiness of his family . It was NOT Garima who had the blame really. If she had no idea that this man was married and had children how is that her fault if she knew or caem to find out later then that is different. but stilll she was a single women who can do anything she wants he was the one who could and should have said no i am married and with children i cannot be with you. 

Some one please go and slap Dadi reall realy really hard in both side of her face to wake her up 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

askamansun2011

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top