ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

To love a man with all his flaws is possible but happens with a lot of difficulty... Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada has seen every facet of Arnav Singh Raizada. She has seen him as the mighty ASR, the angry ASR, the flirty Arnav, the Arnav Malik.. The list is endless. But she loves him for what he is and despite what he can be. It takes a lot to ride these tides and Khushi has emerged victorious.. The above picture says it all.

He was upset, helpless at his sister's plight, mad at Shyam's deception, angry at Dadi's belief in Shyam.. The anger bolied over and was taken out at the vase!! Tears were shed at the fact that he did not know what to do. Then stepped in the light of his life. One look at her and he knew, this time things were different..

Last time he was alone, this time he has Khushi;
Last time he had to have the strong shoulders, this time he had a pillar behind him;
Last time he could not resolve matters, this time he had an extra pair of loving hands...

The ease with which he got down to her level at the floor and helped her out to pick up the pieces. They are in this together, they will never be alone. Marriage for him is just something to please her and stop the world from talking.. He truly accepts her as his wife, his better half.. The Dil of this relationship.

I know some things in the coming episodes might not sit right with me.. Poojali's endless whining might get to me, Snakewa's twitching nose will annoy me but the one thing that has kept me going is the beautiful development of this relationship between 2 people standing on the opposite sides of a spectrum..

They are united in grief and love...

He is the only man for her, she knew that a long time ago...

But she is the only woman for him.. He has high regard for his Di but Di's love is selfish..

Khushi gives without expecting
Khushi loves without measure
Khushi is truly only Arnav's

And that is the reason behind that expression in the image.. No other person will bring that look in his eyes.. It is the look of insurmountable love and undying trust!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArHi_4ever thumbnail
No commentwa ...

Itne din ho gaya postwa kar ke, ke sab bhool gaye humka 😭
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww Sanaa it was so well written and I agree with everything u wrote!

Yes they are the only ones for each other and they both understand that so well now. They've come so far since the days when they were denying their connection - they've accepted it now wholeheartedly and any problems they've faced have only strengthened that bond and their trust in each other.

Thanx for the PM hun, will talk to u soon I'm sure πŸ€—Edited by anjaani07 - 11 years ago
ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Aww Sanaa it was so well written and I agree with everything u wrote!

Yes they are the only ones for each other and they both understand that so well now. They've come so far since the days when they were denying their connection - they've accepted it now wholeheartedly and any problems they've faced have only strengthened that bond and their trust in each other.

Thanx for the PM hun, will talk to u soon I'm sure πŸ€—

Thanks so much for your response. So very happy to see it, the one and only!! πŸ€—
Talk really soon:)))
.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is amazing post! loved it and agree to every single bit!πŸ‘
especially coz its for khushi...Khushi indeed is the only woman...she has changed ASR into Arnav!
Edited by SaRunForevertgr - 11 years ago
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post!! Hope Arshi's bond stays strong forever😊
ArHi_4ever thumbnail
THanks for the response girls!!!

Really happy to see them and to know that you agree!! :)))