Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Vadheras Accepted Manvis Death!!!!!!! (Page 2)

_Sara_ Goldie
_Sara_
_Sara_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Exactly!! I said it from the beginning! Anyone who supports M are supporting her death! The Vadheras dnt really like her so no surprise! But BeejiShocked

Agree, definatly suprised with beeji!

Im waiting until Dabbu says something at least.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22_innocent_

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Im surprised abt BG others as expected they only care abt their family nd Mannu is nt a part of it completely yet!bt BG for god sake female she is Grand daughter!
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraa.7

Originally posted by _innocent_

Exactly!! I said it from the beginning! Anyone who supports M are supporting her death! The Vadheras dnt really like her so no surprise! But BeejiShocked

Agree, definatly suprised with beeji!

Im waiting until Dabbu says something at least.
Badii Beeji should have been there.. she would have bajaO BeejiLOL I was amazed at her, but i guess like M that was her initial feeling! But she shouted nahi right after she heard Viren say, to find a donor for M has become impossibleConfused .. pagliii auratLOL oups sorryLOL
.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
EXACTLY I FELT LIKE CRYING SERIOUSLY IT WAS TOO MUCH I FELT NO ONE CARE 4 HER
pakdramafan00 IF-Dazzler
pakdramafan00
pakdramafan00

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
idk what to react of the situation
ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
What Jeevika doing it very wrong...I don't accept this it at all too kill a baby it really wrong. to save her sister life kill her baby...

Edited by CrazyFans1 - 06 September 2012 at 8:23pm
lopli Goldie
lopli
lopli

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Yes I completely agree with you, I was about to make a post similar to this, because today I was really mad how the Vadheras didn't even consider second thoughts on it. I would have respected their decision even if it was not aborting child, only if they gave it a thoughts. I was really mad about the whole situation how none of the Vadheras family members took into consideration that Manvi's life is at risk, there could be another baby but not another Manvi, They completely ignored the fact that Manvi is their son's love, how would he live, how would Jeevika live without Manvi. I Swamini and Dada ji didn't surprise you can't expect anything from them when it come to VirMan, but i was really surprised by Vanshika's she didn't even think twice. As i said I wouldn't have mind if they showed a little sensibility by giving a little thought to the decision even if they decided to save the baby, it would have made a situation little better saying that atleast they considered both sides. It was really idiotic for all of them to make the decision on the spot and I was surprised by Beeji, I mean how could she not give it a thought its Manvi we talking about a self-less girl who would do anything for both the families, yet neither family is willing to save her. It would have been nice if Badi Beeji was there. 
Now I sbelieve that all the things Dada ji said about Manvi were only upar ka pyar, he called her zindagi and now he is not willing to save her. 

I sincerely believe that Virat, Badi beeji, Jeevika, Viren are the only people who truly love Manvi! I hope that jeevika doesn't have to abort the child to save Manvi only because i don't want Manvi to feel that Vadheras gave mahan tyaag to keep her alive, she should not have to live under that pressure. 

Edited by lopli - 07 September 2012 at 12:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi_aditi

virmancraze Senior Member
virmancraze
virmancraze

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
beeji came as a shocker for me

Go to top