SwaRon:r dey for real In "RELATIONSHIP" - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Really poorvi..cv's need to know wats a relationship!!
not just about mu's and fights!!

sheesh..swaron toh bhaaiii gaye kaam se!!
Originally posted by AnnieR

[/B]Hawww how could you say this 😲 Aisa thode hi hai,phir toh tumhe pata hi nahi ki "REAL" relationships kaise hote hai.. Go and ask the creatives of D3 yaar,take lessons that they give you but yeah that lesson is implemented to the couple concerned.. I mean it changes with the name,for one it's FIGHT(SwaRon) and for the other it's kuch bhi random,who cares 😳
[I][/I] Real couples are like kaise you know πŸ₯±, a random girl comes stalking a hot guy from her bro's college and gathers a stock of sympathy to live her rest life πŸ˜‰ And the best part the hot guy who is her bro's best friend and thats how he relates to the gurl and no further connection suddenly falls for her mostly after being bandaged by that girl on his wound.. LOL
[B]
This is what's a "REAL" relationship like... Sheeeh, aisa nahi kehna chahie tha..😈 SwaRon are in a REAL relationship jahan ek meaningless topic pe jhagda hota hai aur itna drag hota hai wo fight ki ek time ke baad woh motive hi bhool jaenge fight ki    πŸ€’
Thanks for this post mujhe CVs ke liye achchi baatein kehna bahuuut pasand hain 😑

Girl, u said it all . . . . . Hats off for this comment . . πŸ‘. . . I'm impressed . . . . . .πŸ‘
Originally posted by SwaRonforever

seriously now a days dis one is in my mind...
r dey actually in RELATIONSHIP?? 😲

i dont think dey r...y CVs think v fans r fool ki dey gonna tell us bacho SwaRon relationship me hai..toh kya hum maan lenge unki baat...

for god's sake CVs justify d SwaRon relationship...
i mean just spoil d meaning of "relationship"..its a very special feeling n relation n y u r upto spoiling dat...

if dey cnt walk together den seperate dem..
if dey cnt stop behaving like bro n sis..give der relationship status as siblings..bt for god's sake justify der relationship status..

wen u say two ppl r in relationship ppl start thinking about dem differently n v too did d same...v affected a lot frm dis bt wat v got??SwaRon on fone r fighting r MU nt talking to each other...is dis for REAL??

sharon is more comfortable wid rey den swayam..i mean r u kidding us CVs..understood rey is her best frnd bt swayam is her bf..i completely agree ki fights r part of relationship bt den just fights n MU???like for real?? 😲

both blaming each other fat der talks r hurting bt cnt dey sit clamly n solve dat things like a matured person...is dis for real?? 😲

der chemistry is affecting der equation is affecting..n its clearly visible dat der is fault which v dont knw...bt lemme make one thing clear V R HERE FOR SWARON TANHA HAS DER PERSONAL LIFE N V DONT WANT TO INTERFERE IN DAT..bt v nt gonna take dat der difference r problm affecting SwaRon...TanHa r professional n its a request to behave like professionals...

P.S. completely my pov..u r free to express ur views bt noo bashing..

Poorvi . . . .  another cool post . . . .😊 I feel the same . . . .

About SwaRon's togetherness . . . . just chuck it, dear . . . they so strictly & obediently   maintain their "one arm distance " platonic relationship. . .nothing gonna happen to  these two . . . . and bro-sis : areee . . . . even  Tani  stands pretty close to Swayam . . . .  what else to say . . . . .πŸ˜•

And Rey-Sharon . . . . . ok, I admit that they are best buddy . . . . . but, if she find more comfy with Rey than Swayam . . . .then where does the specialty of Swayam . . . . where is the basic difference between friend & lover . . . .πŸ˜• 
fights or not i expected them to share some talks siting next to each other amazing each other in this trial relationship...didnt knew cvs are so disgraceful showing swaron doing only fights
No, they are not in a relationship. And I have lost any hope that I had of them ever being in one. Swayam and Sharon are going to be used as a tool for TaRey to come together. That's it.!

The best thing to do while watching D3, shut all your senses down so that you can't feel anything. Khush na ho toh bhi chalega, I can't keep sulking for this. Or the best option, don't watch at all. Imagine ki SwaRon finished after the confession, at least we can imagine a happily ever after.

Originally posted by SwaRonforever

sharon is more comfortable wid rey den swayam

Totally agree with this pooh. I had been noticing this for quite some time. I don't understand why the CVs are doing! Edited by Srishti_SwaRon - 11 years ago
what Kind of relationship is this !? πŸ˜³
Originally posted by SwaRon911

what Kind of relationship is this !? πŸ˜³
i call it extra platonicπŸ˜†
SheMy is still better lovestory then swaron ...bitch please πŸ˜›
Edited by prachin10 - 11 years ago
srsly...relatnship aisi hoti hai?? only fite fite n fite?? πŸ˜­
Originally posted by like.no.other