Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by samanthana

Originally posted by Sanayam

Hello Reduxians!!! Hug
Hope everyone is in fine fettle in Redux landBig smileBig smile

My 2 cents:

Remarriage is defo not happening...guess...they will start the whole marriage thing again on insistence of Anjali but ArHi are not going to be married too soon...I could gather this from yesterday's episode.

The moment Khushi will enter in Arnav's life(opening the door scene), there will be a blast from the past( breaking the vase), Khushi will pick up the pieces but Arnav will not...there will be a rift between the two...eventually Arnav will realise there is more to the past than meets the eye...he will also bend down and help Khushi pick up the pieces.

Khushi will want to get out of RM/relationship and Arnav will ask her not to go away, the mat jao dialogue, but since they will not be married legally, he will realise that she cant stay with him but they will support each other emotionally.

I guess...Arnav has started having his moments of truth...he is walking on the path of realization that he has committed mistake in the past as well...lets see...how this affects him when Garima fiasco happens. 
He has not seen the other woman, also maybe he was the one who took the call against naming her baby and also he decided to do away with his father's surname.His war has started.

Khushi's moment of truth is yet to happen. Both of them will fight their individual war and will bump into Shyam factor...and here the goal of the war will converge. we will see Arjuna and Krishna in tandem.

@Sathu: Loved, loved  and loved the title; i gave a thumbs up sign to u the moment I heard Akash yesterdayClap

@rest of the Reduxians: yet to read , will do it today and tomo , u guys make my weekend so meaningfulBig smile

@Doods: missing u much on chats tooCry

Actually there was a spoiler from perfume saying anji track will lead to Arhi remarriage. Sugar had also reconfirmed remarriage. Ab kab kaisey and kahan who knows?

i dont know...but mere khayal se marriage should again be stopped at such a point that Khushi understands that they are married as per rituals but in reality they are not married.

lemme tell u how this can be shown...

In north India, The phere is done pehle and then the sindoor and mangalsutra...so in IPK if the past dhamaka happens just after the pheres are done...then all hell will let loose, rite...there will be no sindoor and mangalsutra rasam

but these two have already been done in the past during forced marriage track.  

Hence even though for the viewers and other IPK members the marriage did not happen but dekha jaye toh unki shaadi poori riti-riwaz ke hisaab se ho gayi hogi.

and here comes the NPAND and MDJND track comes into play. 

Pallu Good morning..

Nice  thoughts...  It it happens , we can get our old ARSHI BACK...  As per sterday scenes with ARHI(MAT JAHAO), my heart felt pain...Cry.  It remembered AIRPORTWALA Scene...  and it shows , goodbye scenes , Separation..  So it is on the way...  otherwise it will become K serial..  which i doesntwant Angry.
Marriage might happen after 2 to 3 months  ...  So not now...Cry
NPAND and MDJND trackCry

JuHugDont worry dear...

thats the beauty of ArHi relationship...dint u enjoy the chemistry befor forced marriage??
dint u enjoy the rabba ve during 6 months?
If its a YES, then u will enjoy more when this track will come into play...

Marriage toh mujhe serial ke end mein chahiye followed by SR WinkWink

whats the abbreviation of  the  two trcks? excuse me  for my ignorance!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJRiaDoodlesamanthanaZuzanaclarissajohn

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by nivedha84

why is Garima / OW looking to the sideConfused
  Because arshad is there LOLLOLLOL
Confused

no re..as per the scenes sterday, they werent supposed to show Garima's face..we saw the spoiler pic so we know, that its Garima, think of others..thats y she is looking to the side..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanNina90JRiaclarissajohn

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by Zuzana

Hi everyone!Hug

Fisrt two pages analysisClapClapClap

DoodsHug  Kya hua..hoipe ur feeling better now!

Trin: you better stay away from Shweths todayLOL

Hi Zu HugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanZuzanaclarissajohn

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Originally posted by nancynair

Originally posted by Doodle

Main thik hoon ab ... Thanks sweets for the concern Big smile

Waise Epi just saw sometime back ... Okiee 

Take Care Doods.

My q for the day to you,please help out.
Tants had earlier dispelled my jhumka panic,if you could help me out with the time frame.

Will darkness disperse by Ganesh Chaturthi or does this continue till Dusshera??

Pujo ebare bhishon derite je !

@ underline pls explain Embarrassed

she means that dussera is quite late this year...its supposed to be 24th October. And Doods said earlier about Shyamu's execution/ punishment will be on Dussera Smile so you can do the math. but since they are bringiong him in soon, at the moment seems like timeline is correct, atleast I hoep so. don't wanna see too much dragging.

Same goes with Anji's emotional attyachar...I can't take it for too long. I want Shyamu to enter by Monday and that too through the main doors and not crawl through some hole.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jpatel1289nancynairNina90ZoyafanJRiaZuzanaclarissajohnsusan7

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by samanthana

Originally posted by Sanayam

Hello Reduxians!!! Hug
Hope everyone is in fine fettle in Redux landBig smileBig smile

My 2 cents:

Remarriage is defo not happening...guess...they will start the whole marriage thing again on insistence of Anjali but ArHi are not going to be married too soon...I could gather this from yesterday's episode.

The moment Khushi will enter in Arnav's life(opening the door scene), there will be a blast from the past( breaking the vase), Khushi will pick up the pieces but Arnav will not...there will be a rift between the two...eventually Arnav will realise there is more to the past than meets the eye...he will also bend down and help Khushi pick up the pieces.

Khushi will want to get out of RM/relationship and Arnav will ask her not to go away, the mat jao dialogue, but since they will not be married legally, he will realise that she cant stay with him but they will support each other emotionally.

I guess...Arnav has started having his moments of truth...he is walking on the path of realization that he has committed mistake in the past as well...lets see...how this affects him when Garima fiasco happens. 
He has not seen the other woman, also maybe he was the one who took the call against naming her baby and also he decided to do away with his father's surname.His war has started.

Khushi's moment of truth is yet to happen. Both of them will fight their individual war and will bump into Shyam factor...and here the goal of the war will converge. we will see Arjuna and Krishna in tandem.

@Sathu: Loved, loved  and loved the title; i gave a thumbs up sign to u the moment I heard Akash yesterdayClap

@rest of the Reduxians: yet to read , will do it today and tomo , u guys make my weekend so meaningfulBig smile

@Doods: missing u much on chats tooCry

Actually there was a spoiler from perfume saying anji track will lead to Arhi remarriage. Sugar had also reconfirmed remarriage. Ab kab kaisey and kahan who knows?

i dont know...but mere khayal se marriage should again be stopped at such a point that Khushi understands that they are married as per rituals but in reality they are not married.

lemme tell u how this can be shown...

In north India, The phere is done pehle and then the sindoor and mangalsutra...so in IPK if the past dhamaka happens just after the pheres are done...then all hell will let loose, rite...there will be no sindoor and mangalsutra rasam

but these two have already been done in the past during forced marriage track.  

Hence even though for the viewers and other IPK members the marriage did not happen but dekha jaye toh unki shaadi poori riti-riwaz ke hisaab se ho gayi hogi.

and here comes the NPAND and MDJND track comes into play. 

Pallu Good morning..

Nice  thoughts...  It it happens , we can get our old ARSHI BACK...  As per sterday scenes with ARHI(MAT JAHAO), my heart felt pain...Cry.  It remembered AIRPORTWALA Scene...  and it shows , goodbye scenes , Separation..  So it is on the way...  otherwise it will become K serial..  which i doesntwant Angry.
Marriage might happen after 2 to 3 months  ...  So not now...Cry
NPAND and MDJND trackCry

JuHugDont worry dear...

thats the beauty of ArHi relationship...dint u enjoy the chemistry befor forced marriage??
dint u enjoy the rabba ve during 6 months?
If its a YES, then u will enjoy more when this track will come into play...

Marriage toh mujhe serial ke end mein chahiye followed by SR WinkWink

I want that Last line with two episodes to coover all Subtle Romance.. Then it will be ULTRA DHAMAKA ROMANTIC SR EPISODELOL

Zoyafananjani-pagliclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
ok girls will be back later

ZoyafanNina90nandu_2007

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by nancynair

Main thik hoon ab ... Thanks sweets for the concern Big smile

Waise Epi just saw sometime back ... Okiee 

Take Care Doods.

My q for the day to you,please help out.
Tants had earlier dispelled my jhumka panic,if you could help me out with the time frame.

Will darkness disperse by Ganesh Chaturthi or does this continue till Dusshera??

Pujo ebare bhishon derite je !

@ underline pls explain Embarrassed

she means that dussera is quite late this year...its supposed to be 24th October. And Doods said earlier about Shyamu's execution/ punishment will be on Dussera Smile so you can do the math. but since they are bringiong him in soon, at the moment seems like timeline is correct, atleast I hoep so. don't wanna see too much dragging.

Same goes with Anji's emotional attyachar...I can't take it for too long. I want Shyamu to enter by Monday and that too through the main doors and not crawl through some hole.

Trin, just love ur SOHClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90cool_tweetytrintringZuzana

supermom1 Groupbie
supermom1
supermom1

Originally posted by lalsunvid

Heeelooo  Hug
\

HIII

Finally you came

Why finally ??? Arre I am not well re ...
Hi Doods,

What happened? Are you sick?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJRiaDoodleanjani-paglisharmibalanZuzana

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index