trintring
trintring

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Hello Riyya and Nivi Hug

why is Barun winking to the camera? is it some message to fans? can't access videos at work Ouch

Hello TrinHugHug, he is saying he is coming to UK soon re..after saying that he winks..thats it..
Hello Everyone
HugHugHugHugHug

Tweety Hug what's there to wink about? Is it a trick answer Confused

Hi tweets! Trinwa! Big smileBig smile

Nina Hug Shyamu ka post ka kya huya? Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90cool_tweetynandu_2007JRiaclarissajohn

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Hello my lovelies,Hug will be stalking silently as stuck at work Ouch

I got the feeling from yesterdays episode that Arnav-Khushi being together is a long way off. That Maat Jao and ek minute just felt like that and the longing to be together at night as well. Sathu, I really don't think the remarriage will happen so soon. Smile

I am so glad Arnav broke that ugly Vase yesterday Stern Smile 

they are finally out of those uncomfortable clothes Big smile 

dadi wearing black top Ermm 

Akash actually got a dialogue and that too voicing against Bhai (quickly telk Sweths to watch the epi if she hasn't already)LOL

Trinwa muaaah yes akash kamina nikla re but cant blame him though too cause he is bechara and he is kid kuch nahi jantha re. So shyamu will get company in RM. Bechara mera shona munda ASR Cry

Shami jaan Hug ROFL don't let Sweths see this...although she'll probably start her theory that Akash will now seem to side with Shyamu but in reality later on they will show taht he was always with ASR. It's too good to be true though LOL 

Hello Maria and Sharmi Hug

Hug 

@ underline Y do u say so? Shocked

Because in IPK the only people allowed to manipulate anyone are Anji and Shyamu Stern Smile even for a good cause , I really don't think Akash and Arnav will do it. and that'll give Akash's character too much of an importance LOL but seriously see what Arnav said yesterday, that he believes to tell people on their face what he feels about them. I just don't think he will play an elaborate game like that. He'll do things his own way after Shyam comes back to RM like he did with the WILL (although that was just much Ado about nothing). But having said that, I would love to see a scenario like this though.
I too want this scenario to work.. It needn't be that Arnav and Akash together.. It could also be that Akash saw through Shyam's plan and is silently playing a game.. Didn't he say to Payal that had she trusted him earlier he would have handled it betterEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90trintringsharmibalanclarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nivedha84

Ok lets get some serious talkingWink

How in the world could Dadi MU Garima as  the OW .?is there any  possibility.Chacha and Garima was  in love with EO. 

Nivi, I don't think she was thinking of Garima as the Woh Aurat in the "Other Woman" sense... Smile
Nina the lady in the FB is GarimaAngry,dint u see the spoiler pics,Confused

Yes, dear; it is Garima, but why should we look at it from the "Other Woman" context?

Dadi's Dialouge
Nina

Hum Nafrath Karthi hai us aurat se,hummein aaj bhi yaad hai us din.
Ek Shaadi shudha aadmi ke saath ye sab karthey huyemthummein zara bhi sharam nahi aayiOuch
ek baar bhi tumne unki biwi ,bachon ki baare mein nahi socha,cheenliya tuhumne sabkuch humari pariwaar se.
1s line fits for the OW,2nd line can go with 2 ways,either G cmae their to seek justice for Khushi/or it is connected with the OWConfused

Nivi, all this can be justified as relating to the accident too... unless,...

Dadi was also disillusioned thinking that Garima acted as if she was in love with Chachaji whereas she actually had her eyes set on Arnav's father...Shocked

May be jus like Arnav misunderstood shyam n khushi, Dadi misunderstood garima n senior malik, Sr.malik (i thoguht he was a good man) or may be chacha..she would have already been threatened not to open her mouth if she really wants her jijaji to be safe and she is takin in all the accusations from Dadi..

tweets, it could be how Dadi understood Khushi's position. Shyam probably knows what happened in the past and narrated it such that Dadi was reminded of Garima and what she had perceived of her in the past. Something like:

that girl(Khushi) pretended to be in love with Arnav while she had her eyes set on me; when I refused she put the blame on me and made Arnav who was blind in love send me out of the house...

Which, I think, is what Dadi would have made of the situation in the past when Arnav's father had caused the acccident of Khushi's parents?

Its a little confusing..Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyJRiaclarissajohn

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancynair

Originally posted by Doodle

Main thik hoon ab ... Thanks sweets for the concern Big smile

Waise Epi just saw sometime back ... Okiee 

Take Care Doods.

My q for the day to you,please help out.
Tants had earlier dispelled my jhumka panic,if you could help me out with the time frame.

Will darkness disperse by Ganesh Chaturthi or does this continue till Dusshera??

Pujo ebare bhishon derite je !

@ underline pls explain Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanclarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Hello Riyya and Nivi Hug

why is Barun winking to the camera? is it some message to fans? can't access videos at work Ouch

Hello TrinHugHug, he is saying he is coming to UK soon re..after saying that he winks..thats it..
Hello Everyone
HugHugHugHugHug

Tweety Hug what's there to wink about? Is it a trick answer Confused

Hi tweets! Trinwa! Big smileBig smile

Nina Hug Shyamu ka post ka kya huya? Stern Smile

tai tai fish! Ouch

Office ne meri dimmag kha li; was not able to concentrate at all yesterday... though will attempt to write today or maybe will write a marathon post in the WE! Patha nahi yaar, time constraints...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiatrintringclarissajohn

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by Sanayam

Originally posted by pals13

Hello Reduxians!!! Hug
Hope everyone is in fine fettle in Redux landBig smileBig smile

My 2 cents:

Remarriage is defo not happening...guess...they will start the whole marriage thing again on insistence of Anjali but ArHi are not going to be married too soon...I could gather this from yesterday's episode.

The moment Khushi will enter in Arnav's life(opening the door scene), there will be a blast from the past( breaking the vase), Khushi will pick up the pieces but Arnav will not...there will be a rift between the two...eventually Arnav will realise there is more to the past than meets the eye...he will also bend down and help Khushi pick up the pieces.

Khushi will want to get out of RM/relationship and Arnav will ask her not to go away, the mat jao dialogue, but since they will not be married legally, he will realise that she cant stay with him but they will support each other emotionally.

I guess...Arnav has started having his moments of truth...he is walking on the path of realization that he has committed mistake in the past as well...lets see...how this affects him when Garima fiasco happens. 
He has not seen the other woman, also maybe he was the one who took the call against naming her baby and also he decided to do away with his father's surname.His war has started.

Khushi's moment of truth is yet to happen. Both of them will fight their individual war and will bump into Shyam factor...and here the goal of the war will converge. we will see Arjuna and Krishna in tandem.

@Sathu: Loved, loved  and loved the title; i gave a thumbs up sign to u the moment I heard Akash yesterdayClap

@rest of the Reduxians: yet to read , will do it today and tomo , u guys make my weekend so meaningfulBig smile

@Doods: missing u much on chats tooCry

Actually there was a spoiler from perfume saying anji track will lead to Arhi remarriage. Sugar had also reconfirmed remarriage. Ab kab kaisey and kahan who knows?

i dont know...but mere khayal se marriage should again be stopped at such a point that Khushi understands that they are married as per rituals but in reality they are not married.

lemme tell u how this can be shown...

In north India, The phere is done pehle and then the sindoor and mangalsutra...so in IPK if the past dhamaka happens just after the pheres are done...then all hell will let loose, rite...there will be no sindoor and mangalsutra rasam

but these two have already been done in the past during forced marriage track.  

Hence even though for the viewers and other IPK members the marriage did not happen but dekha jaye toh unki shaadi poori riti-riwaz ke hisaab se ho gayi hogi.

and here comes the NPAND and MDJND track comes into play. 

Pallu Good morning..

Nice  thoughts...  It it happens , we can get our old ARSHI BACK...  As per sterday scenes with ARHI(MAT JAHAO), my heart felt pain...Cry.  It remembered AIRPORTWALA Scene...  and it shows , goodbye scenes , Separation..  So it is on the way...  otherwise it will become K serial..  which i doesntwant Angry.

Marriage might happen after 2 to 3 months  ...  So not now...Cry

NPAND and MDJND trackCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90ZoyafanJRiaclarissajohn

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Hello All... Smile and a Special "HI" to Doodle Jee if she is here Smile

Hi Monsi Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanclarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index