nandu_2007

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by nandu_2007

GM all

I simply loved that math jaao dialogue and that foreheadwa kiss, they made my day. Whatever happens I will stick to the show only to see my sobthi darling as ASR . muaaah all
hi Shami Hug
Hey nandu are u a malayalee I mean nandu is usual name in kerala Big smile
shami  dear
Athe malayale annu, am vidya
My molu's name is nandika so I made it short.Smile

haha athu kolam so ur in dubai right..im in kerala from cochin and now in calicut . Big smile

shami mallu Arno? I thought u r from chennai, 
U r fom Cochin, nanum athe.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJRiaclarissajohnriyya6

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sharmibalan

[UOTE=tanthya]

In human intercourse the tragedy begins, not when there is misunderstanding about words, but when silence is not understood.
                                                             Henry David Thoreau

This is Dadi...as she misunderstood Garima's silence for something else...Smile

"And pity--people who inspire it in you are actually very powerful people. To get someone else to take care of you, to feel sorry for you--that takes a lot of strength, smarts, manipulation. Very powerful people."
                                                              Deb Caletti, The Secret Life of Prince Charming

Anjali...She is powerful...as she manipulates Arnav to feel sorry for her...and to take care of her...Smile

"I might be manipulating you to create risk for myself."
                                                                    Sharon Stone, Basic Instinct 2

Shyam...Whatever he is doing by manipulating other...Its like he is taking risk...Smile

This is what I can make out...Smile

Am I right...sathya?

The last one can be applied to another character too.. tell me who ??

Anjali baby...LOLLOL,i mean Anjali..

Edited by cool_tweety - 07 September 2012 at 12:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jpatel1289ZoyafanJRiaclarissajohnriyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nina90

Heylo everyone! Hug

Netrikann thirappinum Kutram kutramey endru uraitha Nakeerare VanakkamBig smile

ZoyafanJRiaclarissajohnriyya6

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged

[UOTE=tanthya]<font color="#3300ff">

<font size="2">In human intercourse the tragedy begins, not when there is misunderstanding about words, but when silence is not understood.
                                                             Henry David Thoreau
</font>

<font size="2"><font color="#cc0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">This is Dadi...as she misunderstood Garima's silence for something else...Smile

</font>

</font><font size="2"><font color="#660099">"And pity--people who inspire it in you are actually very powerful people. To get someone else to take care of you, to feel sorry for you--that takes a lot of strength, smarts, manipulation. Very powerful people."
</font></font>

<font color="#cc0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Anjali...She is powerful...as she manipulates Arnav to feel sorry for her...and to take care of her...Smile</font>

<font size="2">"I might be manipulating you to create risk for myself."
Sharon Stone, Basic Instinct 2 </font>

<font color="#cc0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Shyam...Whatever he is doing by manipulating other...Its like he is taking risk...Smile</font>

<font color="#cc0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"></strong></font>

<font color="#006600"><strong><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">This is what I can make out...</font>Smile</font>

<font color="#006600">

<font color="#cc0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Am I right...sathya?</font>
</font></font>

jumping on the band wagon I wud apply the last one to Anjali as well

ZoyafanJRiasharmibalanclarissajohnriyya6

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by Sanayam

Hello Reduxians!!! Hug
Hope everyone is in fine fettle in Redux landBig smileBig smile

My 2 cents:

Remarriage is defo not happening...guess...they will start the whole marriage thing again on insistence of Anjali but ArHi are not going to be married too soon...I could gather this from yesterday's episode.

The moment Khushi will enter in Arnav's life(opening the door scene), there will be a blast from the past( breaking the vase), Khushi will pick up the pieces but Arnav will not...there will be a rift between the two...eventually Arnav will realise there is more to the past than meets the eye...he will also bend down and help Khushi pick up the pieces.

Khushi will want to get out of RM/relationship and Arnav will ask her not to go away, the mat jao dialogue, but since they will not be married legally, he will realise that she cant stay with him but they will support each other emotionally.

I guess...Arnav has started having his moments of truth...he is walking on the path of realization that he has committed mistake in the past as well...lets see...how this affects him when Garima fiasco happens. 
He has not seen the other woman, also maybe he was the one who took the call against naming her baby and also he decided to do away with his father's surname.His war has started.

Khushi's moment of truth is yet to happen. Both of them will fight their individual war and will bump into Shyam factor...and here the goal of the war will converge. we will see Arjuna and Krishna in tandem.

@Sathu: Loved, loved  and loved the title; i gave a thumbs up sign to u the moment I heard Akash yesterdayClap

@rest of the Reduxians: yet to read , will do it today and tomo , u guys make my weekend so meaningfulBig smile

@Doods: missing u much on chats tooCry

Actually there was a spoiler from perfume saying anji track will lead to Arhi remarriage. Sugar had also reconfirmed remarriage. Ab kab kaisey and kahan who knows?

i dont know...but mere khayal se marriage should again be stopped at such a point that Khushi understands that they are married as per rituals but in reality they are not married.

lemme tell u how this can be shown...

In north India, The phere is done pehle and then the sindoor and mangalsutra...so in IPK if the past dhamaka happens just after the pheres are done...then all hell will let loose, rite...there will be no sindoor and mangalsutra rasam

but these two have already been done in the past during forced marriage track.  

Hence even though for the viewers and other IPK members the marriage did not happen but dekha jaye toh unki shaadi poori riti-riwaz ke hisaab se ho gayi hogi.

and here comes the NPAND and MDJND track comes into play. 
Ok pallu one q then. Khushi is already wearing sindoor and mangalsuthra so don't they need to complete ritual to make it valid. Other wise what the ordinary viewers like aunties will think. I think marriage should happen at least to respect the asindoor and mangasuthra. Big smile

Sanayamnandu_2007ZoyafanJRiariyya6

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by Hkrajan

Hello Reduxians!!! Hug
Hope everyone is in fine fettle in Redux landBig smileBig smile

My 2 cents:

Remarriage is defo not happening...guess...they will start the whole marriage thing again on insistence of Anjali but ArHi are not going to be married too soon...I could gather this from yesterday's episode.

The moment Khushi will enter in Arnav's life(opening the door scene), there will be a blast from the past( breaking the vase), Khushi will pick up the pieces but Arnav will not...there will be a rift between the two...eventually Arnav will realise there is more to the past than meets the eye...he will also bend down and help Khushi pick up the pieces.

Khushi will want to get out of RM/relationship and Arnav will ask her not to go away, the mat jao dialogue, but since they will not be married legally, he will realise that she cant stay with him but they will support each other emotionally.

I guess...Arnav has started having his moments of truth...he is walking on the path of realization that he has committed mistake in the past as well...lets see...how this affects him when Garima fiasco happens. 
He has not seen the other woman, also maybe he was the one who took the call against naming her baby and also he decided to do away with his father's surname.His war has started.

Khushi's moment of truth is yet to happen. Both of them will fight their individual war and will bump into Shyam factor...and here the goal of the war will converge. we will see Arjuna and Krishna in tandem.

@Sathu: Loved, loved  and loved the title; i gave a thumbs up sign to u the moment I heard Akash yesterdayClap

@rest of the Reduxians: yet to read , will do it today and tomo , u guys make my weekend so meaningfulBig smile

@Doods: missing u much on chats tooCry
hmm i thought marraige is happening as per perfume spoiler ,either way i am good ,thought vase scene was reflection of past ,but i am sure i am wrong :)

Superb post, Pals! Big smile

@underlined: It could also mean right after the marriage, na?

yeah Nina...the marriage which will not be completed...it will be stopped, have replied to Sanayam about the scenario on 78...but mere khayali pulao se kya faayda naLOL

Nina90sharmibalanJRiariyya6

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by JRia

Hi    Hug

Hi Maria! How're you?Big smile

ZoyafanJRiasharmibalanriyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

[UOTE=tanthya]

In human intercourse the tragedy begins, not when there is misunderstanding about words, but when silence is not understood.
                                                             Henry David Thoreau

This is Dadi...as she misunderstood Garima's silence for something else...Smile

"And pity--people who inspire it in you are actually very powerful people. To get someone else to take care of you, to feel sorry for you--that takes a lot of strength, smarts, manipulation. Very powerful people."

Anjali...She is powerful...as she manipulates Arnav to feel sorry for her...and to take care of her...Smile

"I might be manipulating you to create risk for myself."
                                                                    Sharon Stone, Basic Instinct 2

Shyam...Whatever he is doing by manipulating other...Its like he is taking risk...Smile

This is what I can make out...Smile

Am I right...sathya?

Is it for Anjali?? No one else is manipulating now.. 

nivedha84Zoyafansharmibalanriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index