IP REDUX : Inception !! (Page 78)

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by riyya6

the flashback scene was stopwa & garima is it...Ouch

but why stopwa dialogue seems like garima is the other woman... or mistaken to be the other woman...Ouch

Riyya, to me, it seemed like that was the scene where Garima came to call off the engagement and go ahead with the police case... Smile
yeah sounds more possible 2 Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJRiaclarissajohn

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Originally posted by Sanayam

Originally posted by pals13

Hello Reduxians!!! Hug
Hope everyone is in fine fettle in Redux landBig smileBig smile

My 2 cents:

Remarriage is defo not happening...guess...they will start the whole marriage thing again on insistence of Anjali but ArHi are not going to be married too soon...I could gather this from yesterday's episode.

The moment Khushi will enter in Arnav's life(opening the door scene), there will be a blast from the past( breaking the vase), Khushi will pick up the pieces but Arnav will not...there will be a rift between the two...eventually Arnav will realise there is more to the past than meets the eye...he will also bend down and help Khushi pick up the pieces.

Khushi will want to get out of RM/relationship and Arnav will ask her not to go away, the mat jao dialogue, but since they will not be married legally, he will realise that she cant stay with him but they will support each other emotionally.

I guess...Arnav has started having his moments of truth...he is walking on the path of realization that he has committed mistake in the past as well...lets see...how this affects him when Garima fiasco happens. 
He has not seen the other woman, also maybe he was the one who took the call against naming her baby and also he decided to do away with his father's surname.His war has started.

Khushi's moment of truth is yet to happen. Both of them will fight their individual war and will bump into Shyam factor...and here the goal of the war will converge. we will see Arjuna and Krishna in tandem.

@Sathu: Loved, loved  and loved the title; i gave a thumbs up sign to u the moment I heard Akash yesterdayClap

@rest of the Reduxians: yet to read , will do it today and tomo , u guys make my weekend so meaningfulBig smile

@Doods: missing u much on chats tooCry

Actually there was a spoiler from perfume saying anji track will lead to Arhi remarriage. Sugar had also reconfirmed remarriage. Ab kab kaisey and kahan who knows?

i dont know...but mere khayal se marriage should again be stopped at such a point that Khushi understands that they are married as per rituals but in reality they are not married.

lemme tell u how this can be shown...

In north India, The phere is done pehle and then the sindoor and mangalsutra...so in IPK if the past dhamaka happens just after the pheres are done...then all hell will let loose, rite...there will be no sindoor and mangalsutra rasam

but these two have already been done in the past during forced marriage track.  

Hence even though for the viewers and other IPK members the marriage did not happen but dekha jaye toh unki shaadi poori riti-riwaz ke hisaab se ho gayi hogi.

and here comes the NPAND and MDJND track comes into play. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90samanthanaclarissajohnriyya6

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by riyya6

the flashback scene was stopwa & garima is it...Ouch

but why stopwa dialogue seems like garima is the other woman... or mistaken to be the other woman...Ouch
Hi riyya darling

yeah like riyyas ked why garima is being shown as other women is she the one then what about shyamus sister.

Hi sanayam Big smile

SanayamZoyafanriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Hello Reduxians!!! Hug

My 2 cents:

Remarriage is defo not happening...guess...they will start the whole marriage thing again on insistence of Anjali but ArHi are not going to be married too soon...I could gather this from yesterday's episode.

The moment Khushi will enter in Arnav's life(opening the door scene), there will be a blast from the past( breaking the vase), Khushi will pick up the pieces but Arnav will not...there will be a rift between the two...eventually Arnav will realise there is more to the past than meets the eye...he will also bend down and help Khushi pick up the pieces.

Khushi will want to get out of RM/relationship and Arnav will ask her not to go away, the mat jao dialogue, but since they will not be married legally, he will realise that she cant stay with him but they will support each other emotionally.

I guess...Arnav has started having his moments of truth...he is walking on the path of realization that he has committed mistake in the past as well...lets see...how this affects him when Garima fiasco happens. 
He has not seen the other woman, also maybe he was the one who took the call against naming her baby and also he decided to do away with his father's surname.His war has started.

Khushi's moment of truth is yet to happen. Both of them will fight their individual war and will bump into Shyam factor...and here the goal of the war will converge. we will see Arjuna and Krishna in tandem.

@Sathu: Loved, loved  and loved the title; i gave a thumbs up sign to u the moment I heard Akash yesterdayClap

@rest of the Reduxians: yet to read , will do it today and tomo , u guys make my weekend so meaningfulBig smile

Actually there was a spoiler from perfume saying anji track will lead to Arhi remarriage. Sugar had also reconfirmed remarriage. Ab kab kaisey and kahan who knows?

i dont know...but mere khayal se marriage should again be stopped at such a point that Khushi understands that they are married as per rituals but in reality they are not married.

In north India, The phere is done pehle and then the sindoor and mangalsutra...so in IPK if the past dhamaka happens just after the pheres are done...then all hell will let loose, rite...there will be no sindoor and mangalsutra rasam

Hence even though for the viewers and other IPK members the marriage did not happen but dekha jaye toh unki shaadi poori riti-riwaz ke hisaab se ho gayi hogi.

what this ?

ZoyafanNina90clarissajohn

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by sharmibalan

[UOTE=tanthya]

In human intercourse the tragedy begins, not when there is misunderstanding about words, but when silence is not understood.
                                                             Henry David Thoreau

This is Dadi...as she misunderstood Garima's silence for something else...Smile

"And pity--people who inspire it in you are actually very powerful people. To get someone else to take care of you, to feel sorry for you--that takes a lot of strength, smarts, manipulation. Very powerful people."
                                                              Deb Caletti, The Secret Life of Prince Charming

Anjali...She is powerful...as she manipulates Arnav to feel sorry for her...and to take care of her...Smile

"I might be manipulating you to create risk for myself."
                                                                    Sharon Stone, Basic Instinct 2

Shyam...Whatever he is doing by manipulating other...Its like he is taking risk...Smile

This is what I can make out...Smile

Am I right...sathya?

The last one can be applied to another character too.. tell me who ??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jpatel1289Nina90ZoyafanJRiasharmibalanriyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Hi to all present hereHug

So we saw the hatred for Other Women and Khushi much more stronger yesterday. So what do you think of marriage at this point and how the contract marriage will come out??

Contract marriagaa apdinaShocked adhu eppo nadanthathuErmm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidZoyafanNina90sharmibalanclarissajohnriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Hello Reduxians!!! Hug

My 2 cents:

n final step can be taken ROFL

Zoyafansamanthanaclarissajohn

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by Hkrajan

k peeps mein chali Big smiletake care ,hopefully will see you all later tomite .till then have fun
and dont do anything that i wud'nt do Wink

Bye Bye   Hug
What don't u do that I shouldn't do?? Tongue
Wink  will tell when time is right ,good to see you Maria ,GTG will see you soon
byeeBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJRiaclarissajohnriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index