clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by clarissajohn

GM all

I simply loved that math jaao dialogue and that foreheadwa kiss, they made my day. Whatever happens I will stick to the show only to see my sobthi darling as ASR . muaaah all
hi Shami Hug
Hey nandu are u a malayalee I mean nandu is usual name in kerala Big smile
shami  dear
Athe malayale annu, am vidya
My molu's name is nandika so I made it short.Smile

haha athu kolam so ur in dubai right..im in kerala from cochin and now in calicut . Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007Zoyafanriyya6

Sanayam Senior Member
Sanayam
Sanayam

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by -Huma-

hey Tants..how are you finding the work of the new writer?

Liking it actually...They are balancing the episodes quite well !!Big smile

me too..btw, what exactly does a writer do? the main forum is going crazy everyday worrying that the writer's Ekta related past is going to haunt the show soon..LOL..

The writers elaborate on an idea , give it form ... As long as Gul does not do an Ekta .. we need not be worried ..

</div>
<div>
I hope she doesn't do an Ekta, no leaps, no sabatoging the show Gul needs to stick to what she has now.

So far 4 Lions show have refrained from that na..I mean they have always stuck to the present and never went to Potha , Pothi and sudden deaths and becoming alive etc etc Big smile

fingers crossed, I am not a fan of leaps

What has sudeenly sparked this talk of leaps?! Did I miss something major?Shocked

Hi Nina no we're just talking about the new writer who has written for Ekta's shows in the past

Oh, okay! I got confused for a moment there... but there is too much left of the past; they've started to open the Pandora's Box now... I don't think a leap is possible in the middle of all this...Smile
leap Shocked oh no...LOL ekta style

OK guys ... So ... What is a leap?Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90ZoyafanJRiaclarissajohnriyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Hi    Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SanayamZoyafanHkrajannandu_2007clarissajohnriyya6

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

the flashback scene was stopwa & garima is it...Ouch

but why stopwa dialogue seems like garima is the other woman... or mistaken to be the other woman...Ouch

Riyya, to me, it seemed like that was the scene where Garima came to call off the engagement and go ahead with the police case... Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tweeter13Zoyafanclarissajohnriyya6

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

k peeps mein chali Big smiletake care ,hopefully will see you all later tomite .till then have fun
and dont do anything that i wud'nt do Wink

Nina90ZoyafanJRiariyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanayam

Originally posted by sarra0

hey Tants..how are you finding the work of the new writer?

Liking it actually...They are balancing the episodes quite well !!Big smile

me too..btw, what exactly does a writer do? the main forum is going crazy everyday worrying that the writer's Ekta related past is going to haunt the show soon..LOL..

The writers elaborate on an idea , give it form ... As long as Gul does not do an Ekta .. we need not be worried ..

</div>
<div>
I hope she doesn't do an Ekta, no leaps, no sabatoging the show Gul needs to stick to what she has now.

So far 4 Lions show have refrained from that na..I mean they have always stuck to the present and never went to Potha , Pothi and sudden deaths and becoming alive etc etc Big smile

fingers crossed, I am not a fan of leaps

What has sudeenly sparked this talk of leaps?! Did I miss something major?Shocked

Hi Nina no we're just talking about the new writer who has written for Ekta's shows in the past

Oh, okay! I got confused for a moment there... but there is too much left of the past; they've started to open the Pandora's Box now... I don't think a leap is possible in the middle of all this...Smile
leap Shocked oh no...LOL ekta style

OK guys ... So ... What is a leap?Embarrassed

Leap is fast forwarding a few years in the story.. 

SanayamZoyafanclarissajohnriyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya_l

Hi Reduxians Hug

Lovely Writers of ReduxHug...I have left comments on page 4... please check if time permits!

@ Reduxians ...I have a question? If anyone can answer me... If you don't see me around please PM me your response. Thanks Smile
Anjali mentioned today that she agreed and listened to all the decision of Arnav out of love...and so he should listen to her...u mean to say pathar ke lakeer ki tarah humney aapki baath maanli,My Foot The only thing Arnav did which is against Anji's wish is throwing creep out of RM,b4 that what was his demands and how did she just followed them/accepted them,lets see,14 years back chotey took a decision to keep his Di happy and his only aim and reason to live this life is for his Di's sake, he worked his A** Off to give her a luxurious life,made sure all her wishes come true,Di 's wish is his Command,her pooja's havan's ,Blackmails he giveinto everything without even blinking his eye and now she has the sudacity to tell him for once listen to her,Lady she is doing this for th epast 14 years,AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Arnav had always maintained that he should have the freedom to choose his life partner and the life he wishes to lead...Except for his  relationship with La...sudden marriage to Khushi and ousting of Shyam which decision had he forced on family? Although he has never explained his reasons...but if they were wrong then why no one acted otherwise...Reg La the family fight back dint accept La and ASR Livin RS,instead they MAde La abahu material and convinced ASR for ENG/Getting married to LA( i know that decision i s still ASR's and his reasons r diff)REG A-Eloping with K and getting married,again hte family showed him how upset they r with his actions and how shamefull they felt for his actions,but they wanted ASR to marry Khushi,so they dint hold on totheir anger,they let it go for their chotey's and Khushi sake,what was IMP for him was ASR beleiving in ainstitute called Marriage(again they r unaware of his Real intentions)

Why it felt that the acceptance of Arnav's decisions was like an obligation, a deliberate unwilling favor... and the acceptance did not come because they trusted his thinking and he will take a right decision...and he was right in his point of view... So was there no trust?
No they trust him ,they r well aware of his shortcomings and at the same time they no howmuch he loves them ,he dint just TC of his Di but the raizada's too.
Iam in Red

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lZoyafanJRiasharmibalanclarissajohnriyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hkrajan

k peeps mein chali Big smiletake care ,hopefully will see you all later tomite .till then have fun
and dont do anything that i wud'nt do Wink

Bye Bye   Hug
What don't u do that I shouldn't do?? Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanclarissajohnriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index