Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Inception !! (Page 68)

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

ok, I thought I recognized you from there..well LTL had issues because PH and the channel didnt get along..here, I dont think SP has an issue with 4Lions..

Agree; defn different situation; I was just referring to my involvement in the shows' analysis and the promos just stopped coming LOLEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hkrajan

Star India has blocked all the recent episodes on YT in Canada! 
really i can still see them in australia , u know i am thinking they are planning something big, lul before the storm ...lets go with this .I feel this trip to uk has more to it than obvious

something big as in what? Geek
dhamake dar promo , arshi honeymoon in UK  ,mind you this is all my SKD ,trying to find positves
may not even happen

no I think other actors from other SP serials are going as well...so at the moment, I dont have hope about that..
r they did not know that ,then may be some awards ,but seriously who can compete with our arshi
have you seen DABH .I am still ok with virent and maanvi and jeevika ,virat though resanble hot has not expression and DABH guys want me to break my TV ,my parent are visting so they watch it and i have bear the tortture

LOL...I used to like that show in beginning but now it is just plain torture..and a disgrace to female gender..but lets not go there because when i start bashing DABH, there is no stopping me..LOL

droopy_asleepclarissajohn

jpatel1289 Senior Member
jpatel1289
jpatel1289

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by sarra0

</div>really i can still see them in australia , u know i am thinking they are planning something big, lul before the storm ...lets go with this .I feel this trip to uk has more to it than obvious

<div>
something big as in what?Geek

they have blocked them in the UK now as well, its only happened in the last day or so I cud access it b4 then, not a happy fan

they got blocked in Canada a few hours ago only as I saw today's episode about 7 hours ago on YT...
same here in Dubai 

USA is down but only for the recent episodes... thankfully i found a way to save all old episodes from YT and they are safe for me to watch over and over! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

nandu_2007 IF-Dazzler
nandu_2007
nandu_2007

Originally posted by clarissajohn

GM all

I simply loved that math jaao dialogue and that foreheadwa kiss, they made my day. Whatever happens I will stick to the show only to see my sobthi darling as ASR . muaaah all
hi Shami Hug

clarissajohn-MeMyselfI

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by sarra0

</div>really i can still see them in australia , u know i am thinking they are planning something big, lul before the storm ...lets go with this .I feel this trip to uk has more to it than obvious

<div>
something big as in what?Geek

they have blocked them in the UK now as well, its only happened in the last day or so I cud access it b4 then, not a happy fan
sorry to butt in . hey why they are blocking it yar Ouch
i think they will open their on channel in you tube ,have seen few HD starplus vidoes there,sony does that ,u know how aus is day ahead ,i can never get to see the episode  on the same day ,once upon a time i used to watch BLAH  had to watch it day after the episode aired in india

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mandy.clarissajohn-MeMyselfI

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Originally posted by tanthya

hey Tants..how are you finding the work of the new writer?

Liking it actually...They are balancing the  episodes quite well !!Big smile

me too..btw, what exactly does a writer do? the main forum is going crazy everyday worrying that the writer's Ekta related past is going to haunt the show soon..LOL..

The writers elaborate on an idea , give it form ...  As long as Gul  does not do an  Ekta .. we need not be worried ..

I hope she doesn't do an Ekta, no leaps, no sabatoging the show Gul needs to stick to what she has now.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jpatel1289droopy_asleeparchie_79nivedha84nandu_2007clarissajohn-MeMyselfItanthya

jpatel1289 Senior Member
jpatel1289
jpatel1289

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

really i can still see them in australia , u know i am thinking they are planning something big, lul before the storm ...lets go with this .I feel this trip to uk has more to it than obvious

something big as in what? Geek
dhamake dar promo , arshi honeymoon in UK  ,mind you this is all my SKD ,trying to find positves
may not even happen

no I think other actors from other SP serials are going as well...so at the moment, I dont have hope about that..
r they did not know that ,then may be some awards ,but seriously who can compete with our arshi
have you seen DABH .I am still ok with virent and maanvi and jeevika ,virat though resanble hot has not expression and DABH guys want me to break my TV ,my parent are visting so they watch it and i have bear the tortture

LOL...I used to like that show in beginning but now it is just plain torture..and a disgrace to female gender..but lets not go there because when i start bashing DABH, there is no stopping me..LOL

I completely agree! I watched a few SCENES from the show and read the storyline and that's why when people here complain about the injustice towards KKG I think to this show and thank the writers for giving her SOME kind of backbone!

clarissajohn-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

hey Tants..how are you finding the work of the new writer?

Liking it actually...They are balancing the  episodes quite well !!Big smile

me too..btw, what exactly does a writer do? the main forum is going crazy everyday worrying that the writer's Ekta related past is going to haunt the show soon..LOL..

The writers elaborate on an idea , give it form ...  As long as Gul  does not do an  Ekta .. we need not be worried ..

so basically he is responsible for execution of an idea?  he gives a rough outlines of the scenes and Gautam Hedge writes the dialogues then?

Hkrajanclarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index