areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by sharmibalan

So what do you people think of daadi seeing senior Malik in Shaym?

LOLLOL

I was actually thinking about Dadi & Nani conversation...When she was telling that Arnav is making the same mistake that he made 14 years back...

But Dadi misunderstood someone else for the other women...14 years back...and now she is repeating the same mistake by accusing the wrong person...LOL

And Areeba..yesterday's episode was too good...Big smile

i know!! The episodes are getting banging!!! Maybe the new writer brought some charm along with him though i've heard he's from ekta's team? wonder how's he's keeping up with the writers of 4lions.

he has written for movies as well..

he seems to be more experienced than the writer we had before...so obviously he cost the PH a lot more..

just because he is from Ekta camp doesnt mean he cant think outside the box..look at Gautma Hedge..who could guess that he writes for Gopi bahu as well..

I think the whole forum is taking unnecessary tension over his appointment..epis seem to be rocking since he came in..

^bold above, when a production house hires a writer, they tell them their limits. I have seen my Dad do it and other producers too. 4lions here, allow the writer to be creative and thats what i like!! Be creative instead of thinking in a box! 

The episode have certainly regained the perfect grip!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanriyya6-MeMyselfI

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL

I was actually thinking about Dadi & Nani conversation...When she was telling that Arnav is making the same mistake that he made 14 years back...

But Dadi misunderstood someone else for the other women...14 years back...and now she is repeating the same mistake by accusing the wrong person...LOL

i know!! The episodes are getting banging!!! Maybe the new writer brought some charm along with him though i've heard he's from ekta's team? wonder how's he's keeping up with the writers of 4lions.

he seems to be more experienced than the writer we had before...so obviously he cost the PH a lot more..

just because he is from Ekta camp doesnt mean he cant think outside the box..look at Gautma Hedge..who could guess that he writes for Gopi bahu as well..

I think the whole forum is taking unnecessary tension over his appointment..epis seem to be rocking since he came in..
Thumbs Up

sharmibalanareeba_blossom-MeMyselfI

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

Ahola!!! 

My spanish teacher's weird! thats all i've got for today!

hey Areeba...I have been very lucky with teachers and profs in my life...LOL

Sure!! I bet they don't do a tanga dance in class to show how passionate they are about dancing and call you 'Up Up!!' because thats what Areeba means in spanish!

LOLz...the teacher isnt gonna call you UP-UP for the rest of the semester, is he?

Ok, I have had a couple of weird teachers but in a funny weird way..

She's a She. And probably about like 56 0r 60. I bet she is going to call me that!!

and the stupid program office didn't give me cenamatic  arts or drama this year!! I have to ping my guidance counselor for this now!! -____-

what grade are you in? Just ask her to stop calling you that..

I'm 15 and just started 11th grade!!

here we start grade 11 when we are 17...

really? thats weird. I was going to be eleventh if i was in pak still. I guess its because i started a bit early. i'm the youngest in class. Sometimes it sucks!

hmm..they give you grade based on your age na...I don't think I have ever seen anyone in my class who was jumped grades..

they didn't want me to be in ninth when i came up here. Said i was too young. LOL Same happened back in second grade in Atlanta because i was too young but in the end i got the admission!! I strated schooling when i was three!

When I came here they bumped me back three classes because of my age..Angry

Why? They were first very stubborn but when i started talking to them, they gave me the classes.

Its just the rules they have..happens to all new immigrants..

Wooh then! Either it was my good cambridge grades or my innocent face! or maybe just luck!

sharmibalanriyya6-MeMyselfI

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by riyya6

yesterday Akash dialogues...made us feel..that he will support Khushi in bringing Shyam back...

If Khushi asks Arnav to bring Shyam for Anjali's sake...i think she will do that only for Anjali's sake...then she will call of the wedding...with Arnav na...

Khushi will not call off her wedding for Anjali's sake..she knows how much he loves her and how broken he will be if she does that..if she is to call off the wedding, it will have to be some other reason..

True...it has to be a bigger reason...

But khushi asking Arnav to bring Shyam back...is in line with her character...as she cannot see anyone suffer...But she needs to remember that he tried to murder Arnav...

Again...no one is ready to listen to that explanation. They are all wanting to know when Arnav is adament...

I wish the reason for the contract comes out...

lets see..I dont think she will ask for Shaymu to be back permanently..

I hope so too..I want the contract to be out in front of everyone! but these CVs..Angry...they only make khushi pay for her and everyone's mistakes..everyone else goes free..
SP bahu trend LOL  mahan Embarrassed

not really mahan..more like "victim"
they make viewers victim...LOL      Embarrassed

sharmibalanareeba_blossom-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL

^bold above, when a production house hires a writer, they tell them their limits. I have seen my Dad do it and other producers too. 4lions here, allow the writer to be creative and thats what i like!! Be creative instead of thinking in a box! 

The episode have certainly regained the perfect grip!

your dad works for a production house? what sort of videos do they produce?

yeah see with Ekta..I think her PH is very controlling so no wonder all her serials have similar twists

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossomriyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.r

loved reading every1s comments...i just really hope its not khushi agn to pay for anjali s actions whn turth comes out!!! if tht happens...she shld really leav nd go!!!

i hav no idea how i ll watch today's episode...arshi havin a rift!!!

Don't worry re...It will be good...Look she is supporting Anjali...and Arnav knows she is doing that after seeing Anjali's condition...He knows about Khushi as well...She can't bear to see anyone in that state..let alone Anjali...

So the rift will be good each trying to support their argument...they need to argue for the contract to come out as well na...

Anjali will never leave Khushi out of sight after that...and she also knows her brother loves Khushi...

So with Shyam by her side...Anjali will be happy and will try to organise the wedding...and then comes the next Damaka...

Shyam's issue is a small thukda...to break Arnav & Khushi...they need something bigger to call off the wedding...Big smile

Edited by sharmibalan - 06 September 2012 at 8:57pm

areeba_blossomriyya6-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Ahola!!! 

My spanish teacher's weird! thats all i've got for today!

hey Areeba...I have been very lucky with teachers and profs in my life...LOL

Sure!! I bet they don't do a tanga dance in class to show how passionate they are about dancing and call you 'Up Up!!' because thats what Areeba means in spanish!

LOLz...the teacher isnt gonna call you UP-UP for the rest of the semester, is he?

Ok, I have had a couple of weird teachers but in a funny weird way..

She's a She. And probably about like 56 0r 60. I bet she is going to call me that!!

and the stupid program office didn't give me cenamatic  arts or drama this year!! I have to ping my guidance counselor for this now!! -____-

what grade are you in? Just ask her to stop calling you that..

I'm 15 and just started 11th grade!!

here we start grade 11 when we are 17...

really? thats weird. I was going to be eleventh if i was in pak still. I guess its because i started a bit early. i'm the youngest in class. Sometimes it sucks!

hmm..they give you grade based on your age na...I don't think I have ever seen anyone in my class who was jumped grades..

they didn't want me to be in ninth when i came up here. Said i was too young. LOL Same happened back in second grade in Atlanta because i was too young but in the end i got the admission!! I strated schooling when i was three!

When I came here they bumped me back three classes because of my age..Angry

Why? They were first very stubborn but when i started talking to them, they gave me the classes.

Its just the rules they have..happens to all new immigrants..

Wooh then! Either it was my good cambridge grades or my innocent face! or maybe just luck!

here they dont even check your grades..just age..

sharmibalanareeba_blossomriyya6

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

yesterday Akash dialogues...made us feel..that he will support Khushi in bringing Shyam back...

If Khushi asks Arnav to bring Shyam for Anjali's sake...i think she will do that only for Anjali's sake...then she will call of the wedding...with Arnav na...

Khushi will not call off her wedding for Anjali's sake..she knows how much he loves her and how broken he will be if she does that..if she is to call off the wedding, it will have to be some other reason..

True...it has to be a bigger reason...

But khushi asking Arnav to bring Shyam back...is in line with her character...as she cannot see anyone suffer...But she needs to remember that he tried to murder Arnav...

Again...no one is ready to listen to that explanation. They are all wanting to know when Arnav is adament...

I wish the reason for the contract comes out...

lets see..I dont think she will ask for Shaymu to be back permanently..

I hope so too..I want the contract to be out in front of everyone! but these CVs..Angry...they only make khushi pay for her and everyone's mistakes..everyone else goes free..
SP bahu trend LOL  mahan Embarrassed

not really mahan..more like "victim"
they make viewers victim...LOL      Embarrassed

yeah like i was telling someone, many shows are designed to dumb down the audience..its ;ike you shut your brain and then you watch it...

Edited by -Huma- - 06 September 2012 at 8:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossomriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index