Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Inception !! (Page 40)

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hkrajan

Kushi should be one who breaks off things this time, like mentioned in previous few pages kushi aage asr peeche
Bas itna sa khwab hai, bolo bolo pura hoga ki nahi

Tongue Tongue

Yep...She should...but Anjali will bring her back for Arnav re...Smile

Anjali will become nice...once she gets her shyam back...LOL

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Bye ChaituvHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaituv

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by tanthya

In human intercourse the tragedy begins, not when there is misunderstanding about words, but when silence is not understood.
                                                             Henry David Thoreau

This is Dadi...as she misunderstood Garima's silence for something else...Smile

"And pity--people who inspire it in you are actually very powerful people. To get someone else to take care of you, to feel sorry for you--that takes a lot of strength, smarts, manipulation. Very powerful people."
                                                              Deb Caletti, The Secret Life of Prince Charming

Anjali...She is powerful...as she manipulates Arnav to feel sorry for her...and to take care of her...Smile

"I might be manipulating you to create risk for myself."
                                                                    Sharon Stone, Basic Instinct 2

Shyam...Whatever he is doing by manipulating other...Its like he is taking risk...Smile

This is what I can make out...Smile

Sharmi , wow u explained it so well!
Third quote can be again for Anjali too right !
She is manipulating Arnav to bring Shyam back , by that she is creating trouble for herself!Smile

Yes it can be applicable to Anjali...Big smile just thought that Shyam has got more to lose than Anjali...Smile 
Though it is applicable to both Anjali n Shyam , as u said Shyam is more manipulative and ll loose more if the truth comes out na! Smile
I'm heading off now! Bye ll catch u later Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hkrajansharmibalan

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

Kushi should be one who breaks off things this time, like mentioned in previous few pages kushi aage asr peeche

Tongue Tongue

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#cc0000" size="2">Yep...She should...but Anjali will bring her back for Arnav re...Smile</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#cc0000" size="2"></strong></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#cc0000" size="2"><strong>Anjali will become nice...once she gets her shyam back...</font>LOL

Big smile love u for saying that, the romantic in me will otherwise die an untimely death... Big smile Smile kitna drama hai na

sharmibalan

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Hello Hi bye bye

Updated my post on page 3 

sharmibalan

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

Tongue Tongue

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#cc0000" size="2">Yep...She should...but Anjali will bring her back for Arnav re...Smile</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#cc0000" size="2"></strong></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#cc0000" size="2"><strong>Anjali will become nice...once she gets her shyam back...</font>LOL

Big smile love u for saying that, the romantic in me will otherwise die an untimely death... Big smile Smile kitna drama hai na

Everything at the right amount is very nice...re...the moment they drag...then it becomes unbearable...

Keep the pace...and move the story will all the emotions involved...Smile

Hkrajan

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Chalo girls...I am at work...Will be in & out...Smile
riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
khushi to bring shyam back : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3183614
dunno how far its true...Ouch credit to main forum

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index