Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Inception !! (Page 17)

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by Shastradhari

I will not blame khushi after today...the way everyone is not able to do anything in front of Dadi..who is constantly blaming khushi...
She will definitely bring shyam for peace in RM and happiness for anji...

Will u be able to remain quiet after this???? no matter what arnav does...it will not work anymore..

Get poojali his toy and closed her in her fake box..Angry

Let it go Arnav..Let it go...trust ur Di...open layers of her shyam in front of her...by brining snake in RM..anyways u dont have any option

Why you getting stressed for - this is exactly what will happen...

Come over to the woosah garden!!
so who will bring shyam ,kushi or dadi,pls not kushi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29DiamondLifeRJXXsonia_1

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hkrajan

Big smile k  me back ,sorry Ritij 10 mins se jayada hogaya ,its just that on fridays i work from home ,was getting my selg organised .First things First
a very bright and sunny GM from sydney to Ritij, Joy ,supna , alk,Chani and anyone else i have missed

my 2 cents worth
1. the vase scene - i see it as an indication of when garimija past comes out,like big blast ,arnav too numb for sometime to react ,while kushi picks up the pieces ,and then aranv join - i know we have already said this before in redux - just want to confrim did i read it right
2. Garima ji is definately not the other woman ,the charcter she has ,if she even had an iota of illict realtionship,she would have never had let kushi marry anrav ,the sheer guilt would kill her ,whatever she is gulity of its not that
3. dadi is evrything that a real dadi should not be - nothing mother like or nuturer in her
4.ANAJALI NEEDS A BRAIN TANSPLANT - i am currently searching for donar LOL

btw supna have changed my DP ,rosses from my garden ,hope you like them

No problems - I told you I'd be here Big smile

1. That scene definitely indicated something, Kops said maybe Arnav will break the alliance, khushi will pick up the pieces and then Arnie will join?

2. Totally agree, no part of my mind believes G is the other woman.

3. Dadi is just Angry...I want her gone!!

4. What to say about Anji - I can't even feel sorry for her properly, she's just lost her  baby but all she can remember is 'Shyam ji, Shyam Ji, Shyam Ji...' 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgJhalak29DiamondLife

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hey galswaHug

hi jhalak nt galswa grillswa dekh nahi rahi yahan tikkey kabab ban rahey hain
dadi k qeema kabab
Asr k qeema bharey kareley
shayam k shami kabab
anjali ki tikka boti
khushi ki mircho wali chutney
YIKES...i am vegetarianLOL

Supna9Jhalak29RJXX

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Big smilek me back ,sorry Ritij 10 mins se jayada hogaya ,its just that on fridays i work from home ,was getting my selg organised .First things First
a very bright and sunny GM from sydney to Ritij, Joy ,supna , alk,Chani and anyone else i have missed

my 2 cents worth

1. the vase scene - i see it as an indication of when garimija past comes out,like big blast ,arnav too numb for sometime to react ,while kushi picks up the pieces ,and then aranv join - i know we have already said this before in redux - just want to confrim did i read it right

2. Garima ji is definately not the other woman ,the charcter she has ,if she even had an iota of illict realtionship,she would have never had let kushi marry anrav ,the sheer guilt would kill her ,whatever she is gulity of its not that

3. dadi is evrything that a real dadi should not be - nothing mother like or nuturer in her

hi harishta i dnt knw why but front k roses k under me ko dog nazar aying dot dot wala just check urself

Jhalak29DiamondLifeRJXX

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

I will not blame khushi after today...the way everyone is not able to do anything in front of Dadi..who is constantly blaming khushi...

Will u be able to remain quiet after this???? no matter what arnav does...it will not work anymore..

Let it go Arnav..Let it go...trust ur Di...open layers of her shyam in front of her...by brining snake in RM..anyways u dont have any option

Eeejactly my point ...let poojali find her real snake wa herself !!!
Wish Arnie boy goes to Gupta house and leave Anji to play with her toy !!

why should aranv go ,its his house ,why cannot di grow a spine and move out with hubby , in my SKD aranv goes sure di ,happy for you to have shyam ,just move out with her Ouch like that gonna happen

Jhalak29DiamondLifeRJXX

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

Why you getting stressed for - this is exactly what will happen...

Come over to the woosah garden!!
so who will bring shyam ,kushi or dadi,pls not kushi
why not khushi, harshita???
ASR is not listening to Dadi..Anji is death bed..Khushi have to force ASR 
otherwise uske khoon ka ilzaam ASR aur esp khushi pe aa jayegaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29RJXX

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Big smilek me back ,sorry Ritij 10 mins se jayada hogaya ,its just that on fridays i work from home ,was getting my selg organised .First things First

my 2 cents worth

hi harishta i dnt knw why but front k roses k under me ko dog nazar aying dot dot wala just check urself
LOL really

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9DiamondLife

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

hola allHug
feel so bad for arnav todayUnhappy

Evening Hug

I know he truly is stuck between a rock & a bunch of crazy people!!
he is badly stuck..
Rit, he does not have any option..

I am just praying, When Cvs bring shyamu in RM..i hope they play it safe in such way that ASR's pride is not crushedAngry

Because see..its high time ASR has to face it this Di's obsession of shyam and think about permanent solution..I want him to not go emotional, rather calculative and manipulative..

Di will not leave and not let leave anyone without shyamu..Angry

It will be interesting to see how he lets Shyam in, agreed don't want his character to be butchered...will have to wait n see

He should tell Di straight - you want him, here he is, but don't come crying to me when he crushes you, but like that'll ever happen!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1joyvgHkrajanJhalak29DiamondLifesonia_1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index