Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Inception !! (Page 124)

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doodle

Whats the need ??? She should have said - "Devyaani kya yeh wahi Garima hain jinhone humaare ghar uzaare hain "???  

Whos stopping her this is a sure shot "SIXER" or her ... 

Hmm...you are most probably right of course...so nani knows who the OW is...

Edited by slmu - 07 September 2012 at 2:11am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinilalsunvidnandu_2007cool_tweetyZoyafanNina90JRiaDoodleZuzanaShwetha!

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Originally posted by Zuzana

Shanti double toast for Anji..the over protected baby..Arnie should let her grow for once

@Shweths I second Tants..see the epi..becos ur akash bitwa muh kolaLOL

dekh tu nahin dekhegi toh kya pata kal payal ke saath romance bhi kar legaWink

Payaliya is kidnapped on the way to RM from Hospital ... by that Resto guy ... and later Payaliya decided to live with him forever... she thot with him there are more chances of happily ever after LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna08nandu_2007Nina90cool_tweetysamanthanaJRiaZuzanaShwetha!susan7Gita97

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by Nina90

Toh tum kush ho?Smile You think your wishlist might come true? bahut chances hai na?

It better go that wayAngry

Dekh if they take Kekta route, then he will really go against arnav and then will say sorry.Thumbs Down

If they go IPK way,

then considering Shyam is only Deputy, main leader is his sister who will be tackled by Arnav, it makes sense that Akash the deputy handles Shyam.

And think of the fantastic possibilities, He pretends to go against Arnav, Audience MUs him and then it is revealed he was with Arnav all along, it would be fantastic to watch if they do it properly.

If they pull this off with Akash, I won't care if he never utters a single dialogue after this trackROFL

Hmm... nice way of putting it, Shweths but I have one question...

Does Akash have the akal to deal with someone as shatir as Shyam?Smile

Okay argument 1: We don;t know cos his character has never really been explored to that level.

Argument 2: He does not need to be too shaatir for this, he just needs to carry out the instructions Arnav gives as Sutradhar and be smart enough to convince Shyam and for convincing shyam he has loads of chances:

The fact that Arnav put his marriage and his life as a bargaining chip
Arnav never shared the truth about Shyam
He is too dominating etc

If they do this right, they can have a wonderful track, the question is will they?

I'm convinced, Shweths... but Akash couldn't act disgruntled with even Payal for long... lekin ek chance dethi hoon tumri Akash bitwa ko! Smile

They might, who knows?Smile And phangirls will appreciate it; atleats better than seeing Anjali's tearswa ka pool...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi143ZuzanaJRiaShwetha!Gita97

va21 Senior Member
va21
va21

Toh tum kush ho?Smile You think your wishlist might come true? bahut chances hai na?

It better go that wayAngry

Dekh if they take Kekta route, then he will really go against arnav and then will say sorry.Thumbs Down

If they go IPK way,

then considering Shyam is only Deputy, main leader is his sister who will be tackled by Arnav, it makes sense that Akash the deputy handles Shyam.

And think of the fantastic possibilities, He pretends to go against Arnav, Audience MUs him and then it is revealed he was with Arnav all along, it would be fantastic to watch if they do it properly.

If they pull this off with Akash, I won't care if he never utters a single dialogue after this trackROFL

Hmm... nice way of putting it, Shweths but I have one question...

Does Akash have the akal to deal with someone as shatir as Shyam?Smile

Okay argument 1: We don;t know cos his character has never really been explored to that level.

Argument 2: He does not need to be too shaatir for this, he just needs to carry out the instructions Arnav gives as Sutradhar and be smart enough to convince Shyam and for convincing shyam he has loads of chances:

The fact that Arnav put his marriage and his life as a bargaining chip
Arnav never shared the truth about Shyam
He is too dominating etc

If they do this right, they can have a wonderful track, the question is will they?
i completely agree wid u sweths...they shud explore akash bitwas charactr...then only they wil hv a good supporting track!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90JRiaZuzanaShwetha!Gita97

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi143swapna08Nina90ZuzanaJRiamonsi08Gita97susan7

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by swapna08

does nani not know abt the other women? how much does she know ? and garima if was a alliance sought for chachaji then how did she become the other women for sr.malliki n dadi's eyes?

What was her dialogue ??? mere bete ke saath ya shaadi shuda aadmi ke saath jinke bachcein ya do bachchein hain ??? I forgot ...

This was what she said, Doods:

Hum Nafrath Karthi hai us aurat se,hummein aaj bhi yaad hai us din.
Ek Shaadi shudha aadmi ke saath ye sab karthey huyemthummein zara bhi sharam nahi aayiOuch
ek baar bhi tumne unki biwi ,bachon ki baare mein nahi socha,cheenliya tuhumne sabkuch humari pariwaar se.

Credit Nivi! Smile

Dekh the track was hidden in this ... since I am not analysing yahan break kartein hain 

1. Married man = She didn't say my Son
2. Biwi = no my DIL
3. Bacchein = not my Grandkids
4. Taken from my family = What ??? 

Now my question is  - "If Garimaji is the woman who is responsible for her Son's and DIL's Death then why is she still NOT breaking the Alliance"??? Kis muhurat ki intezar mein hain ... ASR will be the first person to break this alliance ... Isn't it ???

Pointed Noted My Honors ??? So STIGMA ... Big smile

Doods; I never even realised she wasn't using names or relations!Shocked

So Garima was stigmatised in the past... as Khushi will be in the present?

But why was Garima silent through all this? Why didn't she defend herself?

Nina why they will disclose in one day ??? Give them time and this is just my interpretation ... isse Bible mat mano LOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinisupermom1Arshi143va21swapna08lalsunvidcool_tweetyNina90nivedha84JRiaZuzanatrintringsusan7Shwetha!Gita97

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

va21Nina90samanthanaZuzanaJRiaGita97

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

va21JRiamonsi08Gita97

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index