Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Inception !! (Page 110)

va21 Senior Member
va21
va21

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 409

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by va21

hello evey1...tants, DB, trin ,ap, zu, nandu, sharmi, pallo, nina...HugHug...hey doods ClapClapClap..yest wen arnie broke d vase i remembrd ur prediction.. scattered chanas ...n for shyam vapasi into RM anji's manipulation!! wow...too good re!!! u unwell?? get well soon dear!! Hug

vibha
 
Vibha Hug yup scattered chanas and both of them picking up Smile and that ugly vase was broken LOL
hahaha...bechara vase..hum reduxians to us vase ko bhi nahi chodte...to bloopers ko to kaise chod sakte hai!!!Wink...but bs n si r fab re...kaisa bhi scene ho..romantic, serius, comedy..they nail it!!! Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanNina90nandu_2007trintringJRiaDoodleZuzanaGita97

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Joined: 28 June 2010
Posts: 8227

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by slmu

GM Reduxians Hug

Doods, glad to come across you after a long time..Hug

Hi Shanti Hug

Good Morning to u

Hiii Shanti ... Hugzzz Hug

How are you ??? Vacation kaisi thi and how much weight you have put on ??? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007trintringsharmibalanZuzanaJRiaGita97

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Joined: 01 July 2007
Posts: 8313

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Originally posted by Zuzana

...

NanduHug

I remembered Tants immediately when Akash said that dialogue...so mami and Akash will be on Anji side Nani may turn neutral and Payal will be on kushi and Arnav side...but my main doubt will kushi be on Arnavs sideLOL


LOL Yeah... I want her to sit in GH araam se and have fun LOL
 

I dont mind that..it will be much better than saying"" Arnavji please Shyamji ko ek mauka dee jiye nah""Angry

Arnie can come to GH and it will be so much better than RM...RM is so polluted these daysLOL


The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanNina90nandu_2007JRiaDoodleGita97susan7

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Joined: 09 March 2012
Posts: 6509

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by nancynair

Doods tells pleaze

Will Shyam still lust (do timepass) for Khushi or will  he now go for the actual kill?


You tell me Nancy ??? Did he look at her with lusty eyes when he went to the Hospital ??? 
 
I will hit his dead with a danda and also CVs if they do that Stern Smile He won't do that, he's got bigger fish to fry.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

va21Nina90cool_tweetynandu_2007Asmi2013ZoyafanJRiaDoodlesharmibalanZuzanaGita97

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Joined: 25 January 2010
Posts: 6546

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by monsi08

Originally posted by Zuzana

...

NanduHug

I remembered Tants immediately when Akash said that dialogue...so mami and Akash will be on Anji side Nani may turn neutral and Payal will be on kushi and Arnav side...but my main doubt will kushi be on Arnavs sideLOL


LOL Yeah... I want her to sit in GH araam se and have fun LOL
 

I dont mind that..it will be much better than saying"" Arnavji please Shyamji ko ek mauka dee jiye nah""Angry

Arnie can come to GH and it will be so much better than RM...RM is so polluted these daysLOL



Day Dreaming Kash aise hi hota

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafannandu_2007sharmibalanZuzanaGita97

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Joined: 28 June 2010
Posts: 8227

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by nancynair

Doods tells pleaze

Will Shyam still lust (do timepass) for Khushi or will  he now go for the actual kill?


You tell me Nancy ??? Did he look at her with lusty eyes when he went to the Hospital ??? 
 
I will hit his dead with a danda and also CVs if they do that Stern Smile He won't do that, he's got bigger fish to fry.

Tuna Fish is better right ??? LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi2013ZoyafanNina90trintringsharmibalanJRiaZuzanaGita97

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Joined: 16 April 2012
Posts: 6967

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Chalo...Meri time aagayi... Bye everyone and c u all tonight...Big smile
 
Bye Doods, Sathya, Maria, trin, Riyya, Nive, Cool, AP, Shami,Pals, Nandu, Zu...Hug
 
Sorry if i had missed anyone...Hug
 
Bye
 


Edited by sharmibalan - 07 September 2012 at 1:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanNina90nandu_2007trintringJRiaZuzanaGita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Joined: 07 January 2006
Posts: 13326

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by slmu

GM Reduxians Hug

Doods, glad to come across you after a long time..Hug

Hi Shanti Hug

Good Morning to u

Hiii Shanti ... Hugzzz Hug

How are you ??? Vacation kaisi thi and how much weight you have put on ??? 

Vacation was great yaar...have eaten too many sweets so khud hi andaaza laga about weight...

And what's new with you??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007trintringZuzanaJRia

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index