Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Inception !! (Page 11)

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 25240

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheAlk

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by TheAlk

Originally posted by Chani123

hey guys updated! Tongue pg 1

Padho aur batao!Big smile

yes mam !Big smile
 
LOL


Still readingBig smile
Love your take on Nani . 


What I find interesting is that only ASR seems to be repenting the loss of that unborn child...whereas DI is chanting shyam de do shyam de do Angry 
Loved this the most ...
Arnav needs Khushi and he is not shying away from the fact that he does.. 
His "mat jao" when she tells him that she just came to tell him she was leaving was enough to convey how much he needs her and has become dependent on her.. He needs her support to wade through this.. She is the only thing holding him together...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgChani123RJXX

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 5332

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by Chani123

                                   
                          


2. Arnav sat alone in his room reminiscing the love and madness Anjali had for Shyam and her lost dream of becoming a mother which was the only ray of hope according to him in her life and the love and madness her husband professed for Khushi considering his Di nothing more than a mere obstacle!
He throws the vase, shattering into pieces.. Khushi enters his room picks them up.. And later he joins and helps her..

Reminded me of Doods theory of "scattered chanas".. Both of them will mend the family.. 
I wonder..  When past is out, Arnav will be the one to break the alliance but Khushi will try to repair it, with Arnav helping her after some time.. 




Clap

Wow wonderful post!! Didn't even realise inception had another meaning, my mind went straight to the film. Thanks for that little gem

Shyam is an inception master, he's got Anji right where he wants her.

In red: it looks like that's where we are heading *sigh*

Well done Big smile
 
Uff.. Gussa toh dekho.. LOL

Thanks for reposting also.. I know.. sadly we are heading towards red!Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgRJXX

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Joined: 11 January 2012
Posts: 2288

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by joyvg

 
Originally posted by TheAlk

Originally posted by joyvg

Ritsy ..Harshi,Sonia ,sharmi ..and all others  How did you like it and what mode are you all in today Big smile

Hi Hug
i am always in ASR mode LOLLOLWink


Hug   hmmm then crumble wa ..mode Stern SmileLOL

and Ritsy ... in angriya mode so...wooosaaa girl wooosa LOL , i know its rude but hope she had been a man instead so Arnie boy could have fulfilled my wishes by punching her !!!

ROFL or kneeing her in a certain delicate area!!

I think Arnie boy needs to woosah!!


ROFL   @ bold !!! giving me so much ideas now  Ritsy LOL
imagine Arnie boy doing wooosaaa when Kushi comes & hold him to calm him down...LOL


or Arnie chanting woosah and Khushi rubbing his ears!! ROFL


dont you think that would lead to something ...ahem ahem...EmbarrassedLOL

Oye!!...I'm trying to behave

She's rubbing his ears!!!...and ears only Stern Smile


ok ok...i'll take my G glassess off !!!LOL , ok where are we now ..Geek Rubbing ears wa... ROFL


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RJXXsonia_1

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 5332

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheAlk

Originally posted by TheAlk

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by TheAlk

Originally posted by Chani123

hey guys updated! Tongue pg 1

Padho aur batao!Big smile

yes mam !Big smile
 
LOL


Still readingBig smile
Love your take on Nani . 


What I find interesting is that only ASR seems to be repenting the loss of that unborn child...whereas DI is chanting shyam de do shyam de do Angry 
Loved this the most ...
Arnav needs Khushi and he is not shying away from the fact that he does.. 
His "mat jao" when she tells him that she just came to tell him she was leaving was enough to convey how much he needs her and has become dependent on her.. He needs her support to wade through this.. She is the only thing holding him together...

 
@ BOLD GOLD..ROFLROFL

Thanks for the rest..Big smile

Abhi.. going to cook dinner! Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RJXXsonia_1

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Joined: 05 March 2012
Posts: 14392

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by Chani123

                                   
                          


2. Arnav sat alone in his room reminiscing the love and madness Anjali had for Shyam and her lost dream of becoming a mother which was the only ray of hope according to him in her life and the love and madness her husband professed for Khushi considering his Di nothing more than a mere obstacle!
He throws the vase, shattering into pieces.. Khushi enters his room picks them up.. And later he joins and helps her..

Reminded me of Doods theory of "scattered chanas".. Both of them will mend the family.. 
I wonder..  When past is out, Arnav will be the one to break the alliance but Khushi will try to repair it, with Arnav helping her after some time.. 




Clap

Wow wonderful post!! Didn't even realise inception had another meaning, my mind went straight to the film. Thanks for that little gem

Shyam is an inception master, he's got Anji right where he wants her.

In red: it looks like that's where we are heading *sigh*

Well done Big smile
 
Uff.. Gussa toh dekho.. LOL

Thanks for reposting also.. I know.. sadly we are heading towards red!Cry

In Red: I've learnt from the best!! Wink LOL

But then you also pointed out that Arnie knows what a trouble maker dadi is so won't believe, so I'm a bit confused as to what will make him believe. Maybe Garima herslef?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_1

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Joined: 05 March 2012
Posts: 14392

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by joyvg

 
Originally posted by TheAlk

Originally posted by joyvg

Ritsy ..Harshi,Sonia ,sharmi ..and all others  How did you like it and what mode are you all in today Big smile

Hi Hug
i am always in ASR mode LOLLOLWink


Hug   hmmm then crumble wa ..mode Stern SmileLOL

and Ritsy ... in angriya mode so...wooosaaa girl wooosa LOL , i know its rude but hope she had been a man instead so Arnie boy could have fulfilled my wishes by punching her !!!

ROFL or kneeing her in a certain delicate area!!

I think Arnie boy needs to woosah!!


ROFL   @ bold !!! giving me so much ideas now  Ritsy LOL
imagine Arnie boy doing wooosaaa when Kushi comes & hold him to calm him down...LOL


or Arnie chanting woosah and Khushi rubbing his ears!! ROFL


dont you think that would lead to something ...ahem ahem...EmbarrassedLOL

Oye!!...I'm trying to behave

She's rubbing his ears!!!...and ears only Stern Smile


ok ok...i'll take my G glassess off !!!LOL , ok where are we now ..Geek Rubbing ears wa... ROFL



I've had to throw my G glasses away Cry

Yes Ears...*think clean thoughts, think clean thoughts* Ermm

What did you think of Anji today??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvg

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Joined: 11 January 2012
Posts: 2288

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by TheAlk

[QUOTE=TheAlk][QUOTE=Chani123][QUOTE=TheAlk]
 
@ BOLD GOLD..ROFLROFL

Thanks for the rest..Big smile

Abhi.. going to cook dinner! Cry



see you later ...Kops!!! , think you are cooking Daadi , now smile pleeej !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RJXXsonia_1

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Joined: 23 September 2011
Posts: 9083

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by Supna9

hi ladieej...
i knw all faltoo batain...hain na...

you knw i cant enjoy these...Angry



Sups ...wooosaaa !!! see we all have a big smileBig smile

hi joy ok give me summary of all ur talks may be i could smile too.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index