Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nina90 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

That was not Dhamki...That is the truth  ..  I always junk the show once Marriage happens...I lose interest in it..😊

So if marriage happens now, you'll quit? For real?
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Why will Tanthya quit IPK, re

Hugs, riyya

😳
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Beginning of better days ... Deepali mgmt confirms tht 😊

Pls explain??πŸ˜•

Do u mean that PH is better off without yielding to Deepali's tantrumsπŸ˜•
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

No leaks and a dignified exitπŸ‘

Ya..loved the way she handled it smooth..dint make a scene..jus left saying "need to explore other options" which is true, she did well on the scenes given for her..sigh, i so wanted a scene between Arnav n Payal once the contract marriage comes out..menetho ek OS be lika tha..sab gaya gatte mein..😭😭
Edited by cool_tweety - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: JRia

Pls explain??πŸ˜•

Do u mean that PH is better off without yielding to Deepali's tantrumsπŸ˜•

No let her go as there was not much importance being given to her role. Deepali did not leak the news of her exit and created a scene did she?

They discussed, everything remained hush hush and we got a dignified exit minus any drama or bitterness.
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Morning Girls...

So Deepali quits πŸ˜” I liked her! I know she didn't do much but that wasn't her fault...d'u think we'll get a new actress? Or will she be another mama ji? 
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That was not Dhamki...That is the truth  ..  I always junk the show once Marriage happens...I lose interest in it..😊

Hopefully they don't married then...fingers crossed...

So Deepali...Quit IPK...😲..So who is going to play her character...Any news on that...😊
Arnav-Payal scenes were always so special weren't they, pity they never explored it fully.

Chalo girls will join you all later, Sathu ho sakay toh lamba bak bak padhna, waisay kuch new nahin hai, it is just the way I see tracks unfolding.πŸ˜†

πŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

sathu did you read my future track : here goes:

arnav is looking at two wars at the moment:

One with respect to Khushi

One with respect to Anjali.

Khushi:

This is a war he has to fight on his own.

To get Khushi back in his life.

If it is out that Garima is the other woman, he will be shattered, Khushi will not give up on Garima and will insist that Garima is being MUed just like she was MUed by him.

After the wedding gets called off, I don't see them proceeding after Haldi...The separation will do both of them good.

So Arnav has to come to GH and hear out Garima's version of the story.

Even if he is not fully convinced he will give benefit of doubt to Garima and Khushi and set about finding the truth.

Once that gets established he will clear Garima's name and will unite with Khushi.

If they are serious about Akash, then Akash will discuss this with Arnav and then Payal.

Arnav should realize that he needs Akash's support in this as Di is just not seeing reason especially since it is coming from him.

So Arnav has to share everything including What happened on that wedding night and how Shyam openly declared his love for khushi and said Anjali was just an obstacle in this.

With Arnav's version and Payal's version, Akash will be more or less convince that Shyam is upto no good but before finally deciding he will observe Shyam and will realize how Shyam is manipulating Anjali and Dadi and creating distance between them and Arnav and poisoning them regarding Khushi.

So in that situation, it will make sense for the brothers to sit and figure out how to protect Di as well as keep a watch on Shyam.

The best thing would be for Akash to go against Arnav so he remains close to Anjali keeping an eye on Shyam and looking out for Anjali.

In a war, everyone has a role to play, this is one of the ways they can make use of Akash.

Arnav since Anjali refuses to listen to him needs someone else and hence Akash comes into the picture.

So everything will move simultaneously, at the outset it might appear that Arnav is too busy with Khushi and Garima, while Shyam believing that Akash and slowly rest of the raizada family is on his side will continue to create distance between Arnav and them.

Now Akash's main job will be to stall Shyam till Arnav can come back to tackle him. This will happen with Shyam's plans failing and also Akash reiterating to Anjali how Arnav is and atleast planting the seeds of doubt in Anjail's mind.

So when  khushi matter gets sorted out, Arnav focuses his attention back on Shyam. Shyam has no clue that the defence which he thinks is strong has been breached.

Even if there is confrontation between Arnav and Shyam again, Anjali will not believe shyam so easily and she will eventually find out the truth about Shyam.

With Shyam exposed, we might see the entry of shyam's sister.

There is one thing U have forgotten , Arnav is the Lead's name ..not Akash ..ur track gives overmuch importance to track...

The PH will give him quarter percent of the attention  from Ur's...

Yes, what u say is possible that right now, he will be firmly with  Anjali  ...This a Malik Vs Jha Track ... and if Akash is being used , it will be like a puppet ..