IP REDUX : Inception !! - Page 105

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by JRia

Abt quitting IPK if ASR marriage happens๐Ÿ˜ญ

That was not Dhamki...That is the truth  ..  I always junk the show once Marriage happens...I lose interest in it..๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Hola good morning๐Ÿค—
Shwetha: Deepali quit the show..would u like to play her role๐Ÿ˜†

I am his PR not his biwi...let us be clear on that.๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Hugzzz everyone...๐Ÿค—

Cooking and discussing...so might appear & disappear...

me too will come back later
Originally posted by Zuzana

Hi Tants..hogayi teri romanching!๐Ÿ˜‰

Aap Bhi Na !!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by tanthya

Akash As Trojan will depend on whether the track is long or short ..So far  Akash will be Akash !!

Deepali Quits IPK..what was she doing in IPK anyway ??

Shweths  ๐Ÿค—

I am going to miss Deepali, best of luck to her, she could have been utilized in a much better way.

Is this the beginning, I hope not

Knew you would bring me back to earth about Akash๐Ÿ˜†

Sathuuu๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by Shwetha!

I am his PR not his biwi...let us be clear on that.๐Ÿ˜†
Socha PR bante bante agar yeh mauka mile to shayad ap soch le๐Ÿ˜†
Waise "BHAI" to gaya BHAI ki team se
]
Originally posted by sonshine

Here is the latest edition of This Day That Year. Enjoy...
It is one of the funnier episodes of IPK. Bua and Mami were hilarious. It also had a moment when ASR connected the words "Di" & "Important" with Khushi...

THESE DAYS THAT YEAR

25th August, 2011

AUR KOI NAHI HAI'.

and

THE CLASH OF THE TITANS!

Buaji is surprised'

Kaun ho, Nandkishore?

No,no! Nandkishore nahi, Raizada!... Achha! Aap hi hai u Phati Saadi ki Mummy! Khushi ki Mummy!

Aey! Hum Ammi Tummy nahi hain! Hum Bua hain!

Arey! Tum Bua hai toh hum Mami hain!

Thankfully, in the nick of time Khushi arrives'

Introductions are made.

Achha Nandkishore! Tabhi hum sochey ki sasuri ee toh kaunu jevran ka chalta phirta vigyapan hai!

Hello hi bye bye! Sab door se hi! Ee ka kaa hum washing powder ki salesgirls lagat hai?

Khushi to the rescue once again. The guests are invited inside. Mami takes the opportunity to avenge herself'

Hmph! Houjj hi itna ismall hai ki samajh hi mein nahin aawat hai ' in hai ki out!

(Tit for tat! Howwzzat?)

Somehow the situation is managed. The guests are persuaded inside. Shyam is watching from the outside wondering what his wife is doing here'

Anjali and Mami are welcomed by the Guptas. Bua wonders if they had come to complain about Khushi and her jalebis. She apologises on Khushi's behalf and informs Anjali that it is a habit with Khushi that she makes jalebis when angry. This triggers Mami once again'

Tab gussa pe control kare ka padi' kah do Anjali, Phatti Sadi se'

Bua is confused'

Phatti? Kaun ka sadi phatti? Kahaan phatti?

Arey! Ee hai Phatti Sadi!

Cheating mein number 1! Pahle phatti sadi, phir khatti mitthai! Aur phir humre hi ghar ke ration use karke jalebi banayi, hello hi bye bye!

Bua is angry'

Bas! Bahut hua Nandkishore! Tumri shikayat patti bahut sun li! Na humri sadi phatti hai! Aur na humri mitthai khatti hai! Aur suno! Hum yahaan tambuk gaadh ke airee gairee mamiyan ki taana sunne ke liye nahin baitthe hain, haan!

Mami couldn't believe her ears!

Bahut hi lambi zubaan hain ee ki! Hum ka laijj bolat rahe?

Bua mistakes laijj (lies)as lihaaz. She sees red and explodes'

Aey! Lihaaz toh tumko nahin hai! Badi aayi! Lihaaz sikhaayegi humein!

Ultan bolat ho, Bua Ji!

Abhi toh suru hua hai, Mami Ji!

Hello hi bye bye!

Hai re Nandkishore!

Khushi and Anjali succeed in controlling the raging mammoths. They subside reluctantly, acceding to the wishes of their respective nieces.

Payal comes and offers Mami refreshments, which sets of Bua once more'

Kaunu zaroorat nahi hai poochhne ki, waise hi humra khoon pee chuki hai, Maharani Ji!

Thank you! Humra taste aap logan se bettar hai!

Before things go out of hand again, Anjali intervenes. She has brought a proposal for Khushi. She says this job is not for AR but for RM. The Guptas are surprised, so is Mami. The latter takes another opportunity to take pot shots at the Guptas. She wonders why Khushi is being offered a job as there are more than enough servants at Raizada House.

Anjali clears herself' she says she wants Khushi to train Lavanya to be a perfect bahu. All are shocked, Mami most of all!

Mami tries to dissuade Anjali'

Anjali! Tumra dimaag ka TV galat channelwa pakad raha hai! Changiya do! Changiya do, nahi toh  bahut hi gadbad huyi! Hum bata hi dein!

Anjali is about to explain herself to her aunt, when Bua, who was already seething from the "servant" comment of Mami Ji, gets up' and very innocently enquires'

"Train" kahe? Ee Raizada House kaa circus hai, kaunu? Jahaan janaavran ko train karna padi, ain?

Hello hi bye bye! Khoob pakdi hai aap! Arey circus toh hai hi yeh! Lekin Babbar Sher ek hi hai! Humri Saasu Ma! Aur u ka training ki kaunu zaroorat nahi, haan!

Achha Nandkishore! Toh circus ka joker kaun hai? Aap?

Ee raha repeat telecast! Ek baar kahe na hum ki hum Mami hai!!

Hum Bua hain!

The 3 younger girls pull the fighting women apart. Both Mami and Bua lapse into seething silence.

Khushi and Anjali further discuss the proposal. Khushi asks why there is the need for her to train Lavanya when this task can easily be accomplished by Anjali herself. Anjali explains Nani's stance and tries to persuade Khushi.  Seeing Khushi hesitate, Anjali offers to pay her well. Khushi states that she doesn't want to work there where Arnav Singh Raizada is. When Anjali insists Khushi says it is the question of her swabhimaan. Anjali is disappointed and Mami insulted. They turn to leave, but right at the end, Anjali reminds Khushi of the contract Khushi had signed with the AR group.

She gives Khushi the choice of agreeing to train Lavanya or paying AR company Rs. 1 Lakh.

The Guptas are aghast. Mami is jubilant.

The Raizada ladies leave after Anjali gives Khushi 24hrs to think about her offer.

Elsewhere in RM'

A restless Arnav is trying to work on his laptop.

He stops in the middle and sits thinking'  

'when Lavanya approaches him '

She is in a placating mood. She asks him if he is still angry; and promises him that no matter how long it takes, she will win the hearts of everyone in the house.

ASR in his no nonsense manner informs her that she needn't bother about everyone; he is only concerned about his sister's happiness'

Mere liye sirf Di important hai. Agar woh khush hai toh sab ttheek hai. Agar Di khush nahi hai, toh kuch ttheek nahi hai! Main Di ki Khushi ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hoon.

Lavanya is ready to kowtow to his demands. Of course, whatever is important to ASR is important to her too. Poor girl! Doesn't she think even once, what about her? Does ASR think the same about things that are important to her? Perhaps she thought she had a place in his life too. Perhaps, she wished to hear him say so'  She asks him'

Ek baat batao, Di ke alaava tumhare life mein aur koi important nahi hai?

The question lets loose a flood of images '

A girl in danger, trapped amongst rubble, one he had rescued'

A girl looking gorgeous, draped in a red saree' desperately trying to stop herself from shedding helpless tears'

A girl he was trapped with in a store-room, whose dupatta was always flirting with him'

A girl who was always running away from him'

He is brought back to the present by the voice of another girl, a girl he had brought into his house against the wishes of his family, to forget the one intruding his dreams'

Lavanya was  repeating her question'

An expression of determination passes over his face and he firmly utters five words'

Nahi. Aur Koi Nahi Hai.

Thank you for reading and liking yesterday's installment. A big "Thank You" to all my friends who commented...

Appuse,

haayi..

Aate hi , U  sent me to paradise ..Woh bhi kya din they !!
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Oye me and my predictions isliye poocha๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Continuing,

As I mentioned in page 130, Arnav since Anjali refuses to listen to him needs someone else and hence Akash comes into the picture.

So everything will move simultaneously, at the outset it might appear that Arnav is too busy with Khushi and Garima, while Shyam believing that Akash and slowly rest of the raizada family is on his side will continue to create distance between Arnav and them.

Now Akash's main job will be to stall Shyam till Arnav can come back to tackle him. This will happen with Shyam's plans failing and also Akash reiterating to Anjali how Arnav is and atleast planting the seeds of doubt in Anjail's mind.

So when  khushi matter gets sorted out, Arnav focuses his attention back on Shyam. Shyam has no clue that the defence which he thinks is strong has been breached.

Even if there is confrontation between Arnav and Shyam again, Anjali will not believe shyam so easily and she will eventually find out the truth about Shyam.

With Shyam exposed, we might see the entry of shyam's sister.

Hope something like this happens Shweta ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Socha PR bante bante agar yeh mauka mile to shayad ap soch le๐Ÿ˜†
Waise "BHAI" to gaya BHAI ki team se

Thanks but no thanks๐Ÿ˜†

Bhai will always be in Bhai's team warna will dump him๐Ÿ˜ก
why dnt they release one for mamaji also๐Ÿ˜ก