Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anahom thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: anahom

Namasthe Reduxians,  Just got to board the bus.   Have I missed any serious discussions. Read through some of the posts.  

Kal episode dekhane ke baad mujhe aisa laga ki agar arnav ko armtwist karke shyam bitwa ko ghar le aate hain to arnav bitwa kahan ja ke rahega.  Woh toh Shyamu ko tolerate bhi nahin karta.  Toh kya woh GH me jaa ke baseera karega.   Lottery lag jayegi uski kyun ki uska pyar jo rehata hai wahan.  ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜›
swapna08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

sweta akash ko chodo , mujhe samjawo kyo hoga aage
swapna08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sab ke sab gul, yeh gul aur nissar ki bimari inko kab se laggayi

Originally posted by: swapna08

sweta akash ko chodo , mujhe samjawo kyo hoga aage

Give me 5 minutes, let me type it out😃
Arnav is looking at two wars at the moment:

One with respect to Khushi

One with respect to Anjali.

Khushi:

This is a war he has to fight on his own.

To get Khushi back in his life.

If it is out that Garima is the other woman, he will be shattered, Khushi will not give up on Garima and will insist that Garima is being MUed just like she was MUed by him.

After the wedding gets called off, I don't see them proceeding after Haldi...The separation will do both of them good.

So Arnav has to come to GH and hear out Garima's version of the story.

Even if he is not fully convinced he will give benefit of doubt to Garima and Khushi and set about finding the truth.

Once that gets established he will clear Garima's name and will unite with Khushi.

Should I continue?
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Ria, Swetha, Nandu and everyone ðŸ¤—
Kya discussion chal rahi hai?😃
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Saab kaha gayeb? 😕

Sweths this is for you 😳

aaj tak maine bhai ke har faisle ko ankh badh karke sach aur sahi mana hai , lekin aaj phir pata nehi aisa kyun kag raha hai Bhai ko Di ke liye...
anahom thumbnail
Kushi to ab samaj gayi hai ki Dadiji use pasand nahi karti aur Creepwa SN mein phir se pravesh karne ke baad , Kushi wahan jana pasand nahi karegi. Arnva bitwa bhi halat se majboor hoke, GH me ja kar bas jayega.  Aur iss dauran, apna Akash bitwa so 10-15 dialogue bolne ka mauka mil jayega.😆
Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

That track was never written properly yaar, they just randomly thopofied scenes to make up for screen time and as usual.

True between Anjali and Akash any doubt who you would rather watch?

No doubt at all... Anjali any day! 😉😆
anahom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Arnav is looking at two wars at the moment:

One with respect to Khushi

One with respect to Anjali.

Khushi:

This is a war he has to fight on his own.

To get Khushi back in his life.

If it is out that Garima is the other woman, he will be shattered, Khushi will not give up on Garima and will insist that Garima is being MUed just like she was MUed by him.

After the wedding gets called off, I don't see them proceeding after Haldi...The separation will do both of them good.

So Arnav has to come to GH and hear out Garima's version of the story.

Even if he is not fully convinced he will give benefit of doubt to Garima and Khushi and set about finding the truth.

Once that gets established he will clear Garima's name and will unite with Khushi.

Should I continue?

I think that is quite a good prediction.