IP REDUX : Inception !! - Page 90

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

Jab Tak usski zaroorat hai, chances milegi ussko

Woh kab tak, Tanths? Till the past comes out maybe or till his sister decides to take the reigns herself...?
Originally posted by slmu

Hi Sathya...trying to figure that out as well...

Figure karke mujhe bhi batadena..Me in a lajjeee modewa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Am on a two week break from watching the show, will come to back to it in 2 weeks to see if it is worth my time again.

Will be here whenever I can, I don't need to watch the show for bak bak anywayπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by Doodle

Momma is eating my brain in the messenger ... isisiliye I am slow here in replying Pals ... Bulaa bulaa usko ... I told her Redux jaa .. she said hum yahan rahenge πŸ˜†

Doods ask Tants to do romanching here only nah...
we will all turn our eyes the other way..pakka promiseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—
Originally posted by JRia

I second u on this 
Thank u Doods & Sathya πŸ€—πŸ€—
 Me Third, I have watching the serial only because of Doods. I feel so fortunate to have stumbled on Redux by chance and have been reading every single day. I might fail to watch the episode but never miss the redux. Had Doods not laid the tracks long time ago I would have definitely stopped watching it. A BIG THANKS to Doods and Tants and to all of you who take the time out every single day to do the analysis without fail. πŸ€—πŸ‘
Originally posted by swapna08

does nani not know abt the other women? how much does she know ? and garima if was a alliance sought for chachaji then how did she become the other women for sr.malliki n dadi's eyes?

What was her dialogue ??? mere bete ke saath ya shaadi shuda aadmi ke saath jinke bachcein ya do bachchein hain ??? I forgot ...
Originally posted by Nareshkota

HI ALL GOOD AFTERNOON..

Hi NKB πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by nancynair

It looked like a deliberate shot ,they could have edited if SI was uncomfortable .

even if it was deliberate, Shyamu's look on her wasn't lustful at all. all you have to do is watch the tel malish scene with Anji and Khushi with him sitting there. Now that was lustful. just compare those two looks and you can see.

Ok I'll stop talkih about Shyamu now. 😳 let him Lust after DADI for all I care
Originally posted by Nareshkota

HI ALL GOOD AFTERNOON..

Hi NK Bhai πŸ€—
Originally posted by Doodle

Heeeyyy Bugzzz Bunny ... whatts up ??? Mood kyun off hain ???

DoodzπŸ€—

My mood nahin re, it is fine,It is better ever since I found out Akash is going against Arnav😈

2 Week cos thoda it is getting boring for me, earlier I used to go dhak dhak about the show, now I realized I was watching just so I could do bak bak...and Bak bak waisay hi ho jaata hai, why should I force myself to watch.