Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandu_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: nandu_2007

Kopal πŸ€—

So.. what did he do here.. He told her that he wants to start over but people will not let him..Reinforcing that its not because of him they are apart but because of her family they are not together.. He cannot survive without her.. He needs her as much as she does.. Her health is of utmost importance to him.. He gives her the idea next, you will not take care of yourself in my absence.. and I know you are stubborn.. SO basically she arrived to the conclusion, that if she is adamant not to take care of herself, refuses to eat at the hands of others.. then they might bend to her.. because she is well aware of the fact that her brother will give in to her if she cries.. The way he bent to her will and tears and anger in the past.. be it for coming to pooja, bringing Khushi back or other small things.. 
He successfully manipulated her into blackmailing her brother making her think it was her idea.. Not HIS.. He does not want her to do this, worried it might affect her health.. At the same time he can do Anything to be with her.. He can even give up his life JUST to be with her! 

Liked this part

Beautifully written,
since anji baby has started her bhook hadthal, hamari kushi ji will bring Shyam for di's sake.

Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

KoelπŸ€—

So.. what did he do here.. He told her that he wants to start over but people will not let him..Reinforcing that its not because of him they are apart but because of her family they are not together.. He cannot survive without her.. He needs her as much as she does.. Her health is of utmost importance to him.. He gives her the idea next, you will not take care of yourself in my absence.. and I know you are stubborn.. SO basically she arrived to the conclusion, that if she is adamant not to take care of herself, refuses to eat at the hands of others.. then they might bend to her.. because she is well aware of the fact that her brother will give in to her if she cries.. The way he bent to her will and tears and anger in the past.. be it for coming to pooja, bringing Khushi back or other small things.. 
He successfully manipulated her into blackmailing her brother making her think it was her idea.. Not HIS.. He does not want her to do this, worried it might affect her health.. At the same time he can do Anything to be with her.. He can even give up his life JUST to be with her! 

Liked this part

Beautifully written,
since anji baby has started her bhook hadthal, hamari kushi ji will bring Shyam for di's sake.

Hey nandu.. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks.. Small correction though.. Koel is sunshine99.. I am kopal..😳
Chani123 thumbnail
Saw u corrected! 

πŸ€—
nandu_2007 thumbnail

If for some love is beautiful, others they just get blind in love that deep that they just see the outside beauty and fail to recognize the real person whom they love and Anjali is in same position she is making her situation more difficult by acting as per Shyam's wish and not able to get the clues she got from that person who never loved her. So love can be manipulated that much that a fake concern can also give the same warmth that the real one makes a person feel? I really pity Anjali when her eyes open one day and can see the real Shyam that day her world will fall even deeper and dangerous. She is lying to her brother, to the entire family that cares for her like anyone. She is not considering the worth of real love she is getting but running behind that love which is never her's or rather was not there. Time only will make her understand what sacrifices have been made by people around her just for her happiness and that day this real love will be the strength to destroy the fake one completely.

Liked this part.

Divya  baby
Lovely lovely take.
πŸ€—
nandu_2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chani123

Saw u corrected! 

πŸ€—

sorry Kopal
Mistakiya hogayi.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Huma-

oh you like cheesecake? I am not very fond of them..they taste good after two spoonfulls I feel sick..

yaar i just cut n paste what ever can paste from the internet... πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Hkrajan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Huma-

Harshita: just discussing how we want the contract to be out..toblerone cheesecake sounds very yummy..but nope havent tried it

Hey Anu...how are you feeling now?

U know huma, even i want contract to be out, its is time kushi gets her due,that gal has been sacrifing always,its almost like paying the price of being orphan
Yes she has arnav now, who abs loves her,but will he stand by her when dadi accuses garimaji, has he even realised what he has put her through,has even her family realised,y is buaji not talking about shyam
I feel for her
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

An episode which sneaked into past
An episode which showed the bonding between Arhi 

Loved the continuation from prev episode.πŸ˜ƒ

Liked the adament Anji..she is hell bound in falling to well...nobody can save her from Shyam now!

Today she is crying to bring back shyam, tomorrow she will weep for her blind love! Her dream world is bound to crash down on her!
and she has to bear that painful truth all by herself!

So Garima is the other woman, or thts what dadi knows.

I always doubted that the moment she was trying her best to hide from dadi!
But I am sure, there is more to it. 
I dnt thnk ASR's dad was 2 timer, I also thnk Garima was just a pawn.

Akash n mami doubting ASR's decision was justified. It only proved the love/care they have for Anji😊

I did nt liked the sudden behaviour of Dadi for Khushi
I am sure there is somethng else for her anger

Loved the way ASR understood khushi's tear and the reason behind it... barun nailed the scene just with his eye expression!!
Loved the way Khushi understood ASR's anger and without uttering any word just stood beside him.😳

Oh god how I loved the dialogue "mat jaao"

Not listing blooper...all in all a good continuation episode...now I am waiting for Dadi-Garima face off and ASR's reaction!!πŸ˜‰

Song Pick.. a romantic number dedicated to ASR's dialogue "mat jao"
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbK8KW-1D34[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ‘πŸΌ Have i Told u lately that i love your post.. there you GO...πŸ‘πŸΌ
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hi everyone πŸ€— catching up on all the great posts. Arhimaniac we all want to know where Payal is, she has just disappeared and that too when needed most. I want to see her say in all of this, I want her to side with Khushi and Arnav and be at her protective best. Khushi is going to need it given the number being down to her courtesy of Dadi Edited by .Mandy. - 11 years ago
Chani123 thumbnail

sorry Kopal

Mistakiya hogayi.

No prob.. We are team K2.. Koel and kopal.. πŸ˜ƒ