Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Huma-

Its just the rules they have..happens to all new immigrants..

Wooh then! Either it was my good cambridge grades or my innocent face! or maybe just luck!
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

not really mahan..more like "victim"

they make viewers victim...😆      😳
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

^bold above, when a production house hires a writer, they tell them their limits. I have seen my Dad do it and other producers too. 4lions here, allow the writer to be creative and thats what i like!! Be creative instead of thinking in a box! 

The episode have certainly regained the perfect grip!

your dad works for a production house? what sort of videos do they produce?

yeah see with Ekta..I think her PH is very controlling so no wonder all her serials have similar twists
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.r

loved reading every1s comments...i just really hope its not khushi agn to pay for anjali s actions whn turth comes out!!! if tht happens...she shld really leav nd go!!!

i hav no idea how i ll watch today's episode...arshi havin a rift!!!

Don't worry re...It will be good...Look she is supporting Anjali...and Arnav knows she is doing that after seeing Anjali's condition...He knows about Khushi as well...She can't bear to see anyone in that state..let alone Anjali...

So the rift will be good each trying to support their argument...they need to argue for the contract to come out as well na...

Anjali will never leave Khushi out of sight after that...and she also knows her brother loves Khushi...

So with Shyam by her side...Anjali will be happy and will try to organise the wedding...and then comes the next Damaka...

Shyam's issue is a small thukda...to break Arnav & Khushi...they need something bigger to call off the wedding...😃
Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Wooh then! Either it was my good cambridge grades or my innocent face! or maybe just luck!

here they dont even check your grades..just age..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

they make viewers victim...😆      😳

yeah like i was telling someone, many shows are designed to dumb down the audience..its ;ike you shut your brain and then you watch it...
Edited by -Huma- - 11 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

your dad works for a production house? what sort of videos do they produce?

yeah see with Ekta..I think her PH is very controlling so no wonder all her serials have similar twists

My dad is a current affairs journalist. he mainly deals with political sections and educational. He produces talk shows, political stage shows and stuff like that. He even gave me the script to conduct one of his shows but i messed up with the urdu words. I'm good in doing english so hopefully wil do when he comes up with something english. 
i've been to studios of different shows of HUMTV or GeoTv  in Pak because while in Pak, i was going to be doing Mass communication! and i've been interested in these stuff. Its almost all the same. 

the only thing i know about Ekta's shows is that the dead come back alive. No logic supports the facts.
jpatel1289 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

^bold above, when a production house hires a writer, they tell them their limits. I have seen my Dad do it and other producers too. 4lions here, allow the writer to be creative and thats what i like!! Be creative instead of thinking in a box! 

The episode have certainly regained the perfect grip!

Totally agree! I have watched a few Ekta serials and those twists just won't fit in here. As I always say the main forum weather is like a hurricane it can change any minute! There's no pleasing some people! Even the perfume girl was attacked today! 

And yes the episodes are definitely rocking... My mom who thought the show wasn't that great is now genuinely interested in how the family will recover! 
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Don't worry re...It will be good...Look she is supporting Anjali...and Arnav knows she is doing that after seeing Anjali's condition...He knows about Khushi as well...She cann't bear to see anyone in that state..let alone Anjai...

So the rift will be good each trying to support their argument...they need to argue for the contract to come out as well na...

Anjali will never leave Khushi out of sight after that...and she also knows her brother loves Khushi...

So with Shyam by her side...Anjali will be happy and will try to organise the wedding...and then comes the next Damaka...

Shyam issue is a small thukda...to break Arnav & Khushi...they need something bigger to call off the wedding...😃

@Blue: aap kay moo mein ghee shakar or chocolate or laddoo or whatever you like..😆

please CVs bring the contract out NOW!

what do you mean Anji wont let her out of her siight?
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

here they dont even check your grades..just age..

Where Do you live?