Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

😆😆

I was actually thinking about Dadi & Nani conversation...When she was telling that Arnav is making the same mistake that he made 14 years back...

But Dadi misunderstood someone else for the other women...14 years back...and now she is repeating the same mistake by accusing the wrong person...😆

And Areeba..yesterday's episode was too good...😃

lol..looks like All the people in this family do nothing but MU..😆..she was so right when she said history is repeating itself..😃
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

See, last time she wasn't able to control what was happening. but this time, she's told after years of isolation and living in the horrible memories that history is repeating again, this time she sees that she can control it and thats what she's trying to do. Its a battle of ego and control for her. she doesn't give a damn about the facts!

yeah, I thought the same thing! must say Shaymu is playing her very smartly..she is not seeing Shaym and Anjali..she is seeing her son and and her daughter in law..
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Huma-

lets see..I dont think she will ask for Shaymu to be back permanently..

I hope so too..I want the contract to be out in front of everyone! but these CVs..😡...they only make khushi pay for her and everyone's mistakes..everyone else goes free..

SP bahu trend 😆  mahan 😳Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

When I came here they bumped me back three classes because of my age..😡

Why? They were first very stubborn but when i started talking to them, they gave me the classes.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

i know!! The episodes are getting banging!!! Maybe the new writer brought some charm along with him though i've heard he's from ekta's team? wonder how's he's keeping up with the writers of 4lions.

he has written for movies as well..

he seems to be more experienced than the writer we had before...so obviously he cost the PH a lot more..

just because he is from Ekta camp doesnt mean he cant think outside the box..look at Gautma Hedge..who could guess that he writes for Gopi bahu as well..

I think the whole forum is taking unnecessary tension over his appointment..epis seem to be rocking since he came in..
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

yeah, I thought the same thing! must say Shaymu is playing her very smartly..she is not seeing Shaym and Anjali..she is seeing her son and and her daughter in law..

very brilliant of Shyam though!! He placed everything with a stage of past!!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Why? They were first very stubborn but when i started talking to them, they gave me the classes.

Its just the rules they have..happens to all new immigrants..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

SP bahu trend 😆  mahan 😳

not really mahan..more like "victim"
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

he seems to be more experienced than the writer we had before...so obviously he cost the PH a lot more..

just because he is from Ekta camp doesnt mean he cant think outside the box..look at Gautma Hedge..who could guess that he writes for Gopi bahu as well..

I think the whole forum is taking unnecessary tension over his appointment..epis seem to be rocking since he came in..

^bold above, when a production house hires a writer, they tell them their limits. I have seen my Dad do it and other producers too. 4lions here, allow the writer to be creative and thats what i like!! Be creative instead of thinking in a box! 

The episode have certainly regained the perfect grip!
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

👍🏼