Originally posted by Chani123

Hey bush.. πŸ˜›

Had gone for ice cream! πŸ˜Š

what flavor you had?
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Chani123

Hey bush.. πŸ˜›

Had gone for ice cream! πŸ˜Š
wow...Embarrassed hi kops & huma πŸ€— im in and out...

kops & huma - loved ur post... on 1st page πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by riyya6

kops & huma - loved ur post... on 1st page πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank you Riya...so how did you find the epi?
To all the lovely writers at Redux... I may not be able to comment individually everyday on your posts.. but look forward to reading it..My IPK experience is enriched thanks to you guys.⭐️⭐️⭐️

Bushy :πŸ€—thank u for reserving a spot for me and welcome back... missed your OMG sessions girl...thanks for pointing out the prediction about Akash by Tants... I was mentioning this on Redux earlier in the day.. Lovely observation on the scenes and the title...                                 
Divya: touch of love is different for everyone. Nicely explained with the peek into the time once before. πŸ‘
Naz :It was a sheer delight to read your post...The understated poignant yet beautiful moments that Arnav & Khushi shared just came alive for me again. πŸ‘                                                                       
Huma: love and prejudice and it's combined effects on current relationship nicely articulated.πŸ‘  
.Mandy.: A through  look at the characters reaction on the current stark situation.. with the rainbow of Arnav and Khushi's love amidst it. πŸ‘ 
K2: Another lovely take.. u outdo yourself everyday... the grahan of Shyam in Anjali's life, the matriarchs,. close yet so afarand the other observations... excellent.πŸ‘
Shwetha: The scorcher was a brilliant piece hitting at the right note.. left an indelible mark .πŸ‘
Abavi: Fell in love with your mind voice.πŸ‘
Mona: Kyun dard hai tere pyar mein... was all I was thinking reading your piece..Anjali is hurting in separation from her love.. the family members are suffering in being torn between their love for the siblings... and  Arhi are suffering from the isolation their love brings...Beautiful.πŸ‘
Lucky 2: The comment corner was wonderful..enjoying the writing styles you are experimenting with.πŸ‘
Vidya: Two men who are responsible for Anjali the way she is...lovelyπŸ‘ ...they did not let her flourish rather made their idea of  molding her to suit them take focus.
Amimus: A nice short and crisp take on the episode.
Areeba: Few words  but power packed wonderfully captured the essence of the epi.. Excellent.πŸ‘
Fari: The love of Arnav and Khushi...Dadi's agenda... the repurcussions of the situation on Mami,Akash,Payal,Nani beautifully highlighted.πŸ‘

Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Huma-

what flavor you had?
Brownie sundae πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -Huma-

thank you Riya...so how did you find the epi?
Thanks riyya.. πŸ˜ƒ