Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dnt knw why but my heartwa nt wanting to discusswa about ipk so me going to remove my post page 4 aise bna dya
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

Gals wa me out for now will catch u'll ltr n i did ramanchi today ,,, cudnt complete my post ,,,so forgive me😃

No Problems Jhals just take care ðŸ¤—
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supna9

Joy Rit Soniya kya thaak gayi continue ur talks me going
doc why dnt eat meat
harishta really check where flowers ka gucha uss k nichey
nt want to discuss da show

u r very demanding Supnaji😡
ek to photu change ki..usme mein bhi galtiya nikali😆
Hkrajan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

Wish arnie can tell that..
but i want ASR to make some kind of deal with shyamu and threaten him..with 24 hr camera on him etc😆

even that is SKD , one thing i have learnt in IPK villain is intelligent , hero is dumb, recently heard that harvard are so disappointed in ASR  ability to be smart - they want their degree bad ,bad name for uni na ,think how much of indian money will they loose ,all kidos who aspire to go to harvard will be like ,why spent money ,if lucknow college can give us more brains 😆
Hkrajan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

u r very demanding Supnaji😡
ek to photu change ki..usme mein bhi galtiya nikali😆

😃 dekho  not easy to please her
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitJ26

🤣 poora suitcase leke aaye ga...with his whole kit...

- shards of glass
- range of facial hair
- jumpsuits
- inflatable dhol
- pliers 

pen drive
soap imprint of keys
😆
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

TAhsaan to hogi hi Rit..
Khushi will get emotional..and cry..
ASR will be helpless and will have no choice 
Will u not be happy that ASR will bring shyamu only because of khushi..Will u be happy if becuase of Di he will bring shyamu..(he will but khushi will push him..)
I will love it because that shows he listens only to her and bothers about her..and her opinion and thinking..
Did not u see today..no matter how angry he was after breaking vase, he made her sit and asked her silently what she wants to tell😳

I know he'll do it for Khushi more than Anji but hate to see him in such a hopeless situation

LOVED the vase scene, his anger disappeared in an instant and he was on his knees helping her - beautiful!
joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supna9

Dnt knw why but my heartwa nt wanting to discusswa about ipk so me going to remove my post page 4 aise bna dya

oh why o why ..supna ji, wake up fresh and you might have differnt feeling !! sleep over it!
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hkrajan

😃 shas ,but what will happen when thruth comes out ,every one will kushi - u bought him ,bechari kushi kaare tu mushkil na kare to mushkil ,everyone punching bag ,i want her to leave every one and just run away serious

which truth harshita??
shyam's truth will open everyone's eyes not turned against khushi😃

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

TAhsaan to hogi hi Rit..
Khushi will get emotional..and cry..
ASR will be helpless and will have no choice 
Will u not be happy that ASR will bring shyamu only because of khushi..Will u be happy if becuase of Di he will bring shyamu..(he will but khushi will push him..)
I will love it because that shows he listens only to her and bothers about her..and her opinion and thinking..
Did not u see today..no matter how angry he was after breaking vase, he made her sit and asked her silently what she wants to tell😳

Hi Shastra, Rit.. if ghar ka damaad returns.. ghar ki bahu will no be far behind.. Arnie will see to it...😳  if Garima's past comes out before wedding.