Originally posted by: Chani123

πŸ˜†

Still readingπŸ˜ƒ
Love your take on Nani . 

joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: TheAlk

Nehiii...not you tooo   😭  but there might be   a twist so I'll stand by my pringle feeling , its just a MU , Garima ..never !

RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: joyvg

🀣   @ bold !!! giving me so much ideas now  Ritsy πŸ˜†
imagine Arnie boy doing wooosaaa when Kushi comes & hold him to calm him down...πŸ˜†

or Arnie chanting woosah and Khushi rubbing his ears!! πŸ€£
JalebiG thumbnail
Jumping in!, bear with me!

Do you know what happens when a person starts to exercise and eat right to get back in shape or lose weight? They often gain weight. And often times people believe they're doing something wrong or they're not doing enough because the results are not immediate. This then results in many people experimenting with different workout routines (read: track changes) or diets (read: characters) without understanding whether what they're doing is actually well balanced and practical. And sometimes it results in a person under nourished and weak (read: low TRPs)

However do you know what the best solution is for going through all this?

With the guidance of a doctor or nutritionist, eat a healthy well balanced meal (read: provide a track) with exercise (read: execution) irrespective of the immediate results. You know why I say this? It's because if you stick to the routine and believe in yourself, you end up making a long term investment towards a healthy future (read: show) versus exhausting yourself by trying hundreds of different routines for immediate results.

Anyone that has made it this far in my ranting has probably now realized what and why I am saying this.

After seeing the continuous fluctuation in ideas I'm saying this. If , the IPK team were to make the appropriate investment by sticking to what they do best (We know your capable) without worrying about the short term loyalty of viewers (or may I dare say phangirls), you'll end up solidifying the future with not only well executed entertainment of star-crossed lovers, but also a report card that will impress.

We do appreciate all your efforts when asked to think about it. But with something that has potential, you'll have people making digs, obsessing, loving, as well as appreciating. With good comes bad. With high expectations, comes disappointment. My advice? Deal with it, and take everything with a grain of salt (the ups and downs of a TRP) and keep hashing away with the sketches you have drawn out and believe in yourselves and your product.

P.S. Just remember the sketch you drew out for your characters and get rid of inconsistencies. The sketch does not only imply the original sketches but the characters evolution throughout the situations they have experienced.
RJXX thumbnail
Originally posted by: joyvg

Big fat DITTO!!

I think CVs are trying to throw us off with this whole 'woh aurat' track - I'm not convinced it's G, she may have been misunderstood but I don't think she did it!

joyvg thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chani123

No problemo!πŸ˜›

I have left a comment on page 152 for yesterday one...😳
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi ladieej...
i knw all faltoo batain...hain na...

you knw i cant enjoy these...😑
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RitJ26

or Arnie chanting woosah and Khushi rubbing his ears!! πŸ€£

both monkeys are on sugar rush again! πŸ˜‘
RJXX thumbnail
Reposting as Rana Ji seems preoccupied πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by: RitJ26

πŸ‘

Wow wonderful post!! Didn't even realise inception had another meaning, my mind went straight to the film. Thanks for that little gem

Shyam is an inception master, he's got Anji right where he wants her.

In red: it looks like that's where we are heading *sigh*

Well done πŸ˜ƒ