Only 1 KOSTIN..!!!!!!ANSWER ME.. - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

PS--Inspired by madmaxine

I have just 1 kostin in my mind right now...

OFCOURSE RELATED TO SAAYANI DII/PUJALI/JHALLI/MRS.SNAKEWA

Why is she being PAMPERED SO MUCH By every RM member when she has A NURSE around her 24*7..???😲😲

n 1 more--She has saline/Glucose attached to VEIN...Then why everyone is crying so much for her to EAT/DRINK sumthing?? Coz she doesnt seem to be a patient from any Angle..

ANSWERS PLEEJJJ...😊

You want an answer?
Ok, here is is: Dekhna hai to dekho, or use the remote
Answer to all the Kostins, 
Originally posted by Flora3333

She doesn't seem to be a patient from any angle??
She's a mental patient damn it! 😡
Everything about her is unbelievable... she walks to ASR's room with hurt feet! 😲
With a weak body and brain, she can still plot with her evil husband! 😲
Even though she kept meeting Shyam secretly, she told ASR that she has done everything ASR wanted her to so far! 😲

But ASRdoesnt ahve any proof against her mental illness in d same way KKG doesnt have agaianst Shyam...
😆
Originally posted by kmv3d

Anj is Arnav's Di. Arnav is the sole earning member. Rest are leechs. Arnav will do anything for Di. As he has already told many times," keep Di happy , I'll be happy". No wonder all are pampering Di. Till Arnav himself tells them to stop no one is going to do.Once he asks them to do just see what they do. They will celebrate. So will we.
Convincing ANSWER...

All r BEHIND MONEY...LEACHES...😉
Originally posted by sohara

We don't know the answer dear, CVs knows it.
She is a 2 year old toddler! I remembered how I used to feed mu cousin baby brother.Plz baby give a bite, i will give you your shyamu, your toy! Anjali my foot! Why she is not leaving the house with shyam? No she is smart she will not gonna do it, wants to live on his bro's money.selfish sly woman. hate her to the core.😡
HOW WILL THN PAY FOR HER BRIDAL OUTFITS,JWELLERIES...???😕
Originally posted by sodapop2

You want an answer?
Ok, here is is: Dekhna hai to dekho, or use the remote
Answer to all the Kostins, 

i KEEP ASIDE tv REMOTE...
I have a problem of throwing things like ASR😆
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

bhaggu answer de...else me pagal ho ajugi😆

hahaha chal chod usko varna dono pagal ho jayenge :D Uske piche itne log hai lekin hamare liye koi pareshan nahi hoga ;)Edited by Bhagawati - 11 years ago
I think instead of anjali all the RM members needs treatment and lesson in psychology...😆 because they don't have a commonsense...😆
when asr said that he is going to have extra security that SNAKE is already in anjali's bedroom...😆
i don't have any answer cuz i have the same ques.??meri piyaari evil behana!!!!🤗😈

Originally posted by kitty25

I think instead of anjali all the RM members needs treatment and lesson in psychology...😆 because they don't have a commonsense...😆
when asr said that he is going to have extra security that SNAKE is already in anjali's bedroom...😆
ASR secuirity never work...
Originally posted by ---ROSES---

i don't have any answer cuz i have the same ques.??meri piyaari evil behana!!!!🤗😈

HAHAHHHA preet...ab kiske pass chale????😕😈