Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Only 1 KOSTIN..!!!!!!ANSWER ME..

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
PS--Inspired by madmaxine

I have just 1 kostin in my mind right now...

OFCOURSE RELATED TO SAAYANI DII/PUJALI/JHALLI/MRS.SNAKEWA

Why is she being PAMPERED SO MUCH By every RM member when she has A NURSE around her 24*7..???ShockedShocked

n 1 more--She has saline/Glucose attached to VEIN...Then why everyone is crying so much for her to EAT/DRINK sumthing?? Coz she doesnt seem to be a patient from any Angle..Ouch

ANSWERS PLEEJJJ...Smile

Edited by aditi_arshi - 06 September 2012 at 12:31pm

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

luckyruksanaarshianbunnyloveuarshilovebarun.s-Delena-fizzyfairysumeetaSu_Somerholicarshi2gethrsodapop2sss8080n091505craziefanSuchita20121Rudranithendralfan007heidipink.lotusshagun-rocks..Swapnali..kitty25priyankaaDaRkPrInCeSstanviasama50BornToShipArShidipali13soni28Ash95devishree-BarunKiMeera--Ray-Siri22Preets19-Dreamer-RaadhiyaaamadmaxineLadyLaLaS.Stephysmitarmomo121sreelu094-DKS-Flora3333adithyansoharaMrs_Darcy_17.Brooke.sbk2komalsirwani.sweetchick.Kookiemonstertvbuf..SankiMedhz..lazyleaves_SenbonZakura_Fazila~_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
no answer for your kostin dude!! but i have found a treatment for Anjali.. kick her out of RM with her dearest Shyam Ji! snatch the credit card that she is using as a free loader! and then she will understand the worth of all this people.. worth of her brother and worth of her husband who is not worthy at all!! only if Arnav could tell her that shut up woman..stop calling your hubby here in my house like a shameless.. for heaven's sake you are married and married woman live in her in law's house with her husband so just GET LOST!! Day Dreaming

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

luckyruksanatwilight_dawnloveuarshisumeetasodapop2sss8080Ace11Suchita2012priyankaashagun-rocksamritafan-BarunKiMeera-smitarmomo121Kookiemonster..SankiMedhz...Brooke.ArnieBoyBarun.shinchan.

1Rudrani Senior Member
1Rudrani
1Rudrani

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
du'oh...D'oh
ans is so simple...!

she is Anjali singh...oops...

Anjali shyaam Jha...!

the one n only "daughter" of the house- NO ...mansion..!
the one who thinks being pampered is her sadda haq...!LOL

PS- no offence meant for daljeet...she is an awesome actress...I love her...
this was 'sarcastic" comment 4 anji !

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

luckyruksanachatritsSuchita2012sodapop2ASYA12momo121smitarKookiemonster.shinchan.

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

no answer for your kostin dude!! but i have found a treatment for Anjali.. kick her out of RM with her dearest Shyam Ji! snatch the credit card that she is using as a free loader! and then she will understand the worth of all this people.. worth of her brother and worth of her husband who is not worthy at all!! only if Arnav could tell her that shut up woman..stop calling your hubby here in my house like a shameless.. for heaven's sake you are married and married woman live in her in law's house with her husband so just GET LOST!! Day Dreaming

i need answer...Koi to batao...

@red---I wish this will happen...coz Anjali is a such a shameless woman to cry for her husband to bring back home...n that to her brothers home...She knows her husband is gud for nothing...thts why ask him to seek in RM...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sodapop2Suchita2012shagun-rockssmitarKookiemonster

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
That is the only job that the Raizadas have. If they stop doing so, India's unemployment rate will increase

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta230811shagun-rocksblackdice1001ASYA12smitarKookiemonsterkomalsirwani.Brooke.Fazila~_SenbonZakura_

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
My mom was watching with me, and she is kinda new to IPK.. Toh as soon as that scene came.. my mom is like.. "Yeh sab aur kuch nahi karte kya? Bas isko gher ke baithe rehte hai??Wacko

Anji Madam is so WEAK ki unko Saline bhi chaahiye.. Khaana bhi chaahiye.. Juice bhi chaahiye.. Kheer bhi chaahiye.. Sunlight bhi chaahiye(Photosynthesis ke liye).. Creepwa Boytoy bhi chaahiye.. 

Lo ji.. De diya jawaab.. Ab humei joh chaahiye woh de do! Humaaara puraana IPK!! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchita2012kmv3dsumeetaASYA12shagun-rockssmitarkomalsirwani.Brooke.

starry66 Goldie
starry66
starry66

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazyleaves

That is the only job that the Raizadas have. If they stop doing so, India's unemployment rate will increase
hahah nice one!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

-BarunKiMeera- IF-Dazzler
-BarunKiMeera-
-BarunKiMeera-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
hahaha no answer sweetheart, it's out of my mind, jyada sochungi to pagal ho jaungi :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shinchan.

Go to top