Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@reems   I cant imagine you to be one of them too..
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry, by one of them you mean?
Shrav123 thumbnail
You said na i am not one of them who liked that post ..so i meant that you dont believe that he acts good na so you mit have not liked it..
befair thumbnail
to those who point out kushals flaws,i have only 1 thing to say...as v all know kushal havent recoverd fully frm his illness...even his crew member askd him to take rest..he was the one who insist for shooting...dat may b the reason cvs r giving him small n simple scenes...he was the one who did the most heart touching scene in the show,the blad track...with vanshika he proved it once again dat hez the best actor to handle the emotional scence
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shrav_virman

You said na i am not one of them who liked that post ..so i meant that you dont believe that he acts good na so you mit have not liked it..

You make a post similar to that on Nia, KD or Karan T and I won't like it because I don't do that. It's nothing really to do with Kushal.
Shrav123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

You make a post similar to that on Nia, KD or Karan T and I won't like it because I don't do that. It's nothing really to do with Kushal.

true..i really thot you mit reply something similar to the above one..coz from the little i knew you,i could guess this..
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He is now being a silent observer. He is getting to know everyone's persepective and it is true he will break at one point. When he breaks everyone will then realize that he also has a say when it regards Manvi as he is Manvi's fiance. 
awww sara this lovely post ...kushal the best actor frm 4 of thm atlest for me he is best he is magical.. kuch log nazar nahi atay hai mostly  but apna mu bht bada khul ta hai jab bat kushal ki hoti hai kuch logo ne es post ka kachra bana dia ..so me  cant discuss abt my kushal and how gr88 he is here...me away...

Originally posted by: befair

to those who point out kushals flaws,i have only 1 thing to say...as v all know kushal havent recoverd fully frm his illness...even his crew member askd him to take rest..he was the one who insist for shooting...dat may b the reason cvs r giving him small n simple scenes...he was the one who did the most heart touching scene in the show,the blad track...with vanshika he proved it once again dat hez the best actor to handle the emotional scence

thanks dear for replying
and i agree with you .

Originally posted by: Churri

He is now being a silent observer. He is getting to know everyone's persepective and it is true he will break at one point. When he breaks everyone will then realize that he also has a say when it regards Manvi as he is Manvi's fiance. 

yeah dear , thats what i think. he observes first then reacts. like an intelligent person