Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
As in when you are told 'the love of your life who is DYING has found a donor'...REACT...when you are told 'The donor is your sister-in-law who is aborting her unborn'...REACT.

I don't know how else to explain so I'll leave it at that.

@Shrav: That's great he got 300 likes but I'm not one of them. I'm not saying he can't act but he could do so much better.
Edited by *Reemz* - 11 years ago
poojaroy1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shrav the truth is that Kushal is still new to acting...he is good with comic and romantic stuff but when it comes to emotional scenes he does lack...the current scenario is making it worse as the CVs are not focussing that much on him considering its behna & virika centric but that apart kushal needs to emote more to hold your attention.
cutyvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kushal plz dun disappoint me tomorrow
i luv u
i m missing my old virman these days
As i said before in my first post , virat is a really strong character, and he is very intellectual , he thinks before he says something. thats how his character is . and kushal in beautifuly justifying this character.
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@pooja and reems     i do understand what you are saying..but for gods sake ,is he getting even 5 minutes of total timing of the serial??the entire serial is occupied with virika and jeeman ,where is time for virat/kushal...THATS NOT KUSHAL'S PROBLEM IT IS CVS problem..give him some time in serial and he will prove it.. And i never knew that giving calm reaction meant not knowing how to react..
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Originally posted by: shrav_virman

@pooja and reems     i do understand what you are saying..but for gods sake ,is he getting even 5 minutes of total timing of the serial??the entire serial is occupied with virika and jeeman ,where is time for virat/kushal...THATS NOT KUSHAL'S PROBLEM IT IS CVS problem..give him some time in serial and he will prove it.. And i never knew that giving calm reaction meant not knowing how to react..

👏👏 i agree with you, when you see everyone crying , and doing emotional scenes. after that on a different extent you see see another character with different   reactions . ofcourse you will feel the diference . but it doesnt mean that he doenst know how to act. the situation between jeevika, viren and manvi, is different. 
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I sincerely hope what you said... happens..😳
Kiekeboe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
SO true, he will speak when we will least expect him to and he will blow us away like he always does! 😊