India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

IT'S REVEALED... (Page 4)

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
must be. cause that issue is still hangingConfused. what else is left? 

Edited by sahil70 - 06 September 2012 at 5:51pm

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Agree with u. Bt i was hoping it to come out later. Smile
zan101 IF-Sizzlerz
zan101
zan101

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
at last itz revealed!
spatel310 Senior Member
spatel310
spatel310

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
I was hoping that the Prashant fiasco would happen later too. Maybe after Aarti and Yash became a little closer in terms of trust, friendship etc. I think his behavior and anger is justified if it is due to the truth about the divorce but something is telling me that it's not. 

Maybe, Aarti and Yash had something more happen during that night and she could have slipped Prashant's name during the intimacy so he thinks that she still loves Prashant and sees Prashant in him or something. 
desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
hope so
chaitucute Senior Member
chaitucute
chaitucute

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya713

why would Yash not reveal it then. He's making such a big point as to seem its too embarrassing to announce to the family. If he was just mad at her for not being divorced, why is he sparing her from telling the entire family? 

Also, if thats the reason then why does he say we're destined to be on different roads? I don't see how Prashant telling him the truth answers any of these questions...

...bcoz he fell in love with her...&he doesnot want his family to know of the divorce truth.
.otherwise they will not take a sec to throw arti out of the house!!! at the same time he is not able to digest the fact that she lied to him..so he is angry with her...moreover...when he came to know the truth he was already in love with her...so he felt betrayed...& also felt like it ws better for him to live with the memories of arpita than loving aarti!!!!!    but now as he is in love with aarti he felt he lost that right also to keep his memories of arpita!!!!!

BUT ONCE HE WILL KNOW THE TRUTH OF PRASANTH  HE WILL SURELY REGRET& WILL START LOVING HER A LOTTT!!!!.. H E WILL REGRET FOR MAKING HER CRY SOO MUCH LIKE THE SAME WAY PRASHANTH DID...

BCOZ WE STILL DONT KNOW IN WHAT WAY PRSHANT HAS POISIONED YASH,S MIND!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index