Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Because of the precaps i alsooo think the sameee soo i agree with yoou
it could be only that what else could it be ??
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
u know when yash first said that aarti betrayed him, i immediately guessed he knows that she's not a widow but a divorcee...
if this is the reason, then his anger is justified.
but what i cant understand is, why did he need to break n remove arpita's things??
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rozy77

u know when yash first said that aarti betrayed him, i immediately guessed he knows that she's not a widow but a divorcee...

if this is the reason, then his anger is justified.
but what i cant understand is, why did he need to break n remove arpita's things??

I think he might have developed feelings for Arti. You can see his jealousy and possessiveness for Arti when they were in Mumbai. Without his knowledge, he has developed feelings for her and Arpita has taken a back seat in his memories as he was enjoying Arti's company, having a good time and was starting to lighten up. Just at that right moment, Prashanth might have shown up at the B'Day party where Yash and kids went and must have spilled the beans to Yash saying that Ansh is his son. The shock of being betrayed by someone he has started developing feelings for and also the guilt that he has betrayed his true for Arpita by falling for Arti might have made him throw out Arpita's stuff as he feels that he is tainted and does not feel worthy of Arpita.
Edited by kt25 - 11 years ago
ananda29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think he might have developed feelings for Arti. You can see his jealousy and possessiveness for Arti when they were in Mumbai. Without his knowledge, he has developed feelings for her and Arpita has taken a back seat in his memories as he was enjoying Arti's company, having a good time and was starting to lighten up. Just at that right moment, Prashanth might have shown up at the B'Day party where Yash and kids went and must have spilled the beans to Yash saying that Ansh is his son. The shock of being betrayed by someone he has started developing feelings for and also the guilt that he has betrayed his true for Arpita by falling for Arti might have made him throw out Arpita's stuff as he feels that he is tainted and does not feel worthy of Arpita.

... and so he pushed and shoved her when Aarti  asked why  are you angry Yashji... that is love 😳
shruthi.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In the begining me too predicted the same may be prashant is the reason but if they reveal prashant's story now then what they will show in future, I mean if this problem is resolved then there will be no issues between arti and yash unless until new things come up. I know definitely there will be issues coming up because this is a daily soap, but the big thing between them is prashant.

breaking arpitha's memomries and prashant's truth is not matching up. If yash did'nt spoke soon instead of him we may need to go to therapy because of this pulling hair and crazy thinking.
lahoricraze thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaitucute

guysss it's revealed...iam 110% sure that yash came to know that aarti is not a widow...i think that idiot prasanth tells him...

may be he meets yash in mumbai&tells him everything..moreover he wanted to take revenge on her..
GUYS TAKE IT ON A STAMP PAPER OAM DAMN SURE THIS IS THE REASON...

ok so give me the stamp paper hahaha well me too same thinking but not sure like you 110%
priya713 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
why would Yash not reveal it then. He's making such a big point as to seem its too embarrassing to announce to the family. If he was just mad at her for not being divorced, why is he sparing her from telling the entire family? 

Also, if thats the reason then why does he say we're destined to be on different roads? I don't see how Prashant telling him the truth answers any of these questions...

snowypatches02 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also feel the same the net is closing that's the only big thing that Aarti has hidden from Yash and I think that when he went to the Party with the kids Prashant was there and told Yash and the precap when Ansh says he knows Prashant is his father - definitely this is it!!!  Good luck Aarti you are going to need to do lot of prayer to Lord Ganesh ji for help. 
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
must be. cause that issue is still hanging😕. what else is left?  Edited by sahil70 - 11 years ago
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree with u. Bt i was hoping it to come out later. 😊