Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Yash Scindhiya-still standing firm as a person (Page 2)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny.

Wonderful postClap 

After a long time i am seeing a post praising yashLOL

My most favorite character in PV is yash. I was sad when he started behaving strangely towards aarti. It didn't help when most people bashed him and wanted aarti to be with amanOuch

But today's episode brought a ray of hope. I saw the man that i fell in love with. A man with stong virtues and beliefs and a man who protected aarti's honor in front of his family.

Now i can understand all the turmoil he must have gone through. I feel it is the divorce truth along with his new found feeling towards aarti that must have caused him to react in a strong way.
@ Aditi
        Great post and well said.Poor man has taken all the pain and blame alone but preferred   NOT to reveal the truth even to his mother coz he knew that that will destroy the remarriage.Embarrassed
@Jenny
        Totally agreed with u but I neva know if some wanted aarti 2 be with Aman.Shocked
Now that is a shocker to me.Anyways u said it correctly that Yash has come to know abt aarti's divorce truth and at the same time he has also realized that he started feeling for her.Now that had caused him to react in such a strong way.But I just loved the way he saved aarti from further humiliation from bua's hands.EmbarrassedNow this is what I loved abt his char.Thanks CVs for maintaining the sensibility of his char.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NxtRockstar..

gurungmegha Senior Member
gurungmegha
gurungmegha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Awesome  Clap Clap

True, Yash is a man of values and who always stands with what is right
.My most favorite character in PV is yash.
Wonderful postClap 

NxtRockstar..

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Amour..

So true..
Yash is still same man whom we used to love..
His values and beliefs are still the reason we all love him...
Awesome narration of Yash's elements...
Thanks dear..Smile

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny.

Wonderful postClap 

After a long time i am seeing a post praising yashLOL

My most favorite character in PV is yash. I was sad when he started behaving strangely towards aarti. It didn't help when most people bashed him and wanted aarti to be with amanOuch

But today's episode brought a ray of hope. I saw the man that i fell in love with. A man with stong virtues and beliefs and a man who protected aarti's honor in front of his family.

Now i can understand all the turmoil he must have gone through. I feel it is the divorce truth along with his new found feeling towards aarti that must have caused him to react in a strong way.
Thanks..Smile
Yash deserves all the praise for his every bit..Embarrassed
I hated that time when people were hating him...that was like "I shouldn't visit IF these days"LOL 
He is an exception in Scindhiya's where all family members suffer from narrow mindset..he is the one who stands for what he believes... Smile
NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iluvkanha_GCian

loved ur post a lot, it's awesome like Yash scindiaWink
Thanks dear..Smile  
NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Awesome post Clap Clap

True, Yash is a man of values and who always stands with what is right.

Today he proved that by not even for once doubting Arati's character even when she was out all the night with out informing him.

Somewhere he is protecting Arati by keeping all the pain with in himself and not sharing his pain with anyone to  save her from the humiliation she can get once the divorce truth come out. Also somewher taking the blame for Arati's lie Ouch
Thanks..Smile
He proves to be an ideal husband every-time...Smile
So agree with you, he went through all the pain of a lie just to keep Aarti intact from humiliation from family...He cares for her dignity. Divorce truth is something which Aarti must reveal to family when time comes according to her. Yash is not in condition to support her at this time for hiding this truth...so he better asked her to keep it to himself...  
NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini28

Agree with ur post.
Yash is really a great human being who never doubted on Aarti-Aman relationship and also want to protect Aarti from his family members by keeping the secret of Aarti within himself.
Hats off to Yash Scindhia.Clap
Really dear... hats off to Yash...Clap
He never fails to win my heart over and over..  Embarrassed

shalini28

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashish 1322

Yes, I totally agree with you, I'm so happy about that, the character wasn't butchered!
same here!! I got all the happiness back after yesterday's episode...coz we know, Yash is intact from family drama..he is man of his own principles...Smile
He is the same..  Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index