India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Yash Scindhiya-still standing firm as a person

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Yash- we used to know him for his values and believes...and then wrath of time made our belief on him foggy...but he is still the same, standing firm on his values. He isn't a changed person.
Apologies to Yash...
He was always quiet just to save this relationship. He couldn't lighten the burden of heart by disclosing the "lie of Aarti". It would vanish their relationship if he would have disclosed it in front of family..
You earned more respect man!! RESPECT!!
He is my favorite character and now I know why??!!! Because he always stood by right. He stood for Aarti tonight. He stood for his beliefs. He is man of substance. You stole the show man!!

Thanks writer for sticking to Yash's elements. He is the one I still recognize and relate too.

He has gone through a painful journey of anguish "starting from anger to determination". Today I saw the determination and stability in him back. He knows what he is doing and why!! 

It wasn't emotions or changes which made him restless quite back. But it was "absorbing volcano of deepest secret". 

Superb interpretation of every bit of him...Thanks CVs..I am quite calm and satisfied..Clap

If there is something more to it, then now I have all the patience to wait for it...Smile

Edited by Nxt_rockstar - 06 September 2012 at 11:55am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sush1974armd11adi1986..Amour..padmavarPooja_11jojo1986VersatileStarjenny.priya_drizzlesdanceismyworldnirmalac99AniSweetyRituparnaaMissIamTheBossDMKJ_VBharshithaaaaaaashalini28-Kash-ilovepyaarjikky_84maha9-ProudGCian-pickachu

..Amour.. Senior Member
..Amour..
..Amour..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
So true..
Yash is still same man whom we used to love..
His values and beliefs are still the reason we all love him...
Awesome narration of Yash's elements...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NxtRockstar..DMKJ_VBilovepyaar

jenny. Goldie
jenny.
jenny.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Wonderful postClap 

After a long time i am seeing a post praising yashLOL

My most favorite character in PV is yash. I was sad when he started behaving strangely towards aarti. It didn't help when most people bashed him and wanted aarti to be with amanOuch

But today's episode brought a ray of hope. I saw the man that i fell in love with. A man with stong virtues and beliefs and a man who protected aarti's honor in front of his family.

Now i can understand all the turmoil he must have gone through. I feel it is the divorce truth along with his new found feeling towards aarti that must have caused him to react in a strong way.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amour..padmavarRituparnaaNxtRockstar..DMKJ_VB-ProudGCian-ilovepyaar

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
loved ur post a lot, it's awesome like Yash scindiaWink

..Amour..NxtRockstar..DMKJ_VB

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Clap Clap

True, Yash is a man of values and who always stands with what is right.

Today he proved that by not even for once doubting Arati's character even when she was out all the night with out informing him.

Somewhere he is protecting Arati by keeping all the pain with in himself and not sharing his pain with anyone to  save her from the humiliation she can get once the divorce truth come out. Also somewher taking the blame for Arati's lie Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amour..RituparnaaNxtRockstar..DMKJ_VBilovepyaar

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Agree with ur post.
Yash is really a great human being who never doubted on Aarti-Aman relationship and also want to protect Aarti from his family members by keeping the secret of Aarti within himself.
Hats off to Yash Scindhia.Clap

..Amour..NxtRockstar..DMKJ_VB

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Ya agree with u as yash hid the lie from his family to save their relationship.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NxtRockstar..DMKJ_VB

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Yes, I totally agree with you, I'm so happy about that, the character wasn't butchered!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NxtRockstar..DMKJ_VB

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index