Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Kunal Chopra to be butchered again? (Page 5)

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

Originally posted by snmalik4

Mission CVs is to Destroy Kunal's DNA

And that, Salman will benefit humanity, for the world will be a better place then...the one intelligent thing the cvs will doLOL

Intelligent: I always laugh when the word "Intelligent" is used for any of the characters in Parichay and even for Crew members

Only one person deserve to be called Intelligent and we all know who that person is...LOLLOL

PS: Intelligent are not always right.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soaplover1nancy1996rainbowgirl

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

Originally posted by chitsss

Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

So what yaar.kunal is already butchered..why so much of worry yaar..the story is going perfect...on the lines of lovehate trask ...i dont think narishakti gonna comeup .anytime.but i m amused to see that u ppl are thinking that side..yaar ..Pls be positive

Disagree, the story is threatening to go in circles , post-leap may end up being a remake of pre-leap!That does not mean perfection for me , that means incompetence.
As to who cares if KC is butchered I do and for that matter many other viewers too because we started watching Parichay to see Kunal's second chance in life and we deserve to see atleast his third chance executed properly!
i agree dear but now there nothing left to be butchered.in Kunal chr..Kunal charcter now has to grow up allover again..Cvs themselves messed up everything ...I m watching this show for Sinal REunion Richa expose and Parent trap track only

Sorry, Akki, I disagree that the story is going perfectly. Its not. We are all  suffering from SINAL deprivation for so long that sometimes that its possible  one cannot see what's actually is missing. or rather conveniently omitted by the CVs.. Being a great fan of SINAL , believe me we all want to see Sinal reunion, Richa exposed and etc... But its important who will expose Richa... It cannot be  Siddhi again coming to Kunal's rescue.. Kunal cannot be taking a backseat and let Siddhi do all the detective work. Parichay post leap - Kunal must be given prime focus in his career, no less smarter than his boss wife and taking control of his family for real this time and not just uttering some macho dialogue with no substance. . I really want this professional track to be executed well showing Kunal taking centre stage with Siddhi supporting him in his cases. Looking at it positively , this could be the new plaform for them to open  up their own law firm once they are reunited with the help of their kids. Some tracks must start to run parallel now with utmost urgency...like the Richa exposure...lastly I say this again...no more sacrifices from Siddhi and no Kunal - Siddhi revenge track. Had enough... Just want to see the story go forward in an intelligent logical manner. I guess its a tall order to ask the CVs.! They just cant deliver without sacrificing someone and it looks like KC , the sacrificial lamb once again!

Edited by Silambu - 07 September 2012 at 8:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aish

gaya3sp Goldie
gaya3sp
gaya3sp

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Saw the new promo the BG score says 'pyaar tha jis rishte ka neev kya ab nafrat banegi iski wajood'AngryOuch And then Kunal Chopra says 'Tum chaho bhi toh mein yeh job nahin chodunga, jo kar sakti ho kar lo', while Siddhi looks like a scared puppy!OuchDead

Looks like Mahaan Siddhi to save the clueless Kunal!Angry How can they butcher him so , its just not fair that they bring in nari-shakti yet again!AngryDead

Why can't they for once show Kunal save the day , why does it always have to be Siddhi?Angry

As far as i am concerned the whole story is butchered into uncountable pieces...
So doesnt really make sense if kunal chopra is getting butchered or not...

Ekta madam is still living in the 1980's...
Common madam move on... its 2012... where there are lot of options to entertain ourselves and until you change your views no one is gonna tolerate crap...

Well one thing i realized is if we all can forget that we even watched parichay a year ago and think that Post leap its altogether a different story and not relate it with pre leap episodes... then probably we will start loving parichay and the chopras...

Go to top