Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Kunal Chopra to be butchered again? (Page 4)

isaitnenral Groupbie
isaitnenral
isaitnenral

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged

When will kunal find the truth about siddhi. We are dying to see Kunal & Siddhi back as / cute couple. Why don't you just hear our grumble. If the Chopras are good minded people,how can they accept Richa after all the bad she has done to them & why can't they accept Siddhi? Veena's character is irritating now a days. Please focus on Kunal,Siddhi& their kids,their career as lawyers, as parents how they lead their life.Richa's character should exit the show as soon as possible. Want more promos of the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
So what yaar. kunal is alreadybutchered..why so much of worry yaar..the story is going perfect...on the lines of lovehate trask ...i dont think narishakti gonna comeup .anytime.but i m amused to see that u ppl are thinking that side..yaar ..Pls be positive

Edited by Akki-Rocks - 07 September 2012 at 8:12am
chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

So what yaar.who cares if kunal is butchered..why so much of worry yaar..the story is going perfect...on the lines of lovehate trask ...i dont think narishakti gonna comeup .anytime.but i m amused to see that u ppl are thinking that side..yaar ..Pls be positive

Disagree, the story is threatening to go in circles , post-leap may end up being a remake of pre-leap!That does not mean perfection for me , that means incompetence.
As to who cares if KC is butchered I do and for that matter many other viewers too because we started watching Parichay to see Kunal's second chance in life and we deserve to see atleast his third chance executed properly!

Edited by chitsss - 07 September 2012 at 7:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Silamburainbowgirl-Hima-TheBhai-BhaviAkkiHP

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

So what yaar.kunal is already butchered..why so much of worry yaar..the story is going perfect...on the lines of lovehate trask ...i dont think narishakti gonna comeup .anytime.but i m amused to see that u ppl are thinking that side..yaar ..Pls be positive

Disagree, the story is threatening to go in circles , post-leap may end up being a remake of pre-leap!That does not mean perfection for me , that means incompetence.
As to who cares if KC is butchered I do and for that matter many other viewers too because we started watching Parichay to see Kunal's second chance in life and we deserve to see atleast his third chance executed properly!
i agree dear but now there nothing left to be butchered.in Kunal chr..Kunal charcter now has to grow up allover again..Cvs themselves messed up everything ...I m watching this show for Sinal REunion Richa expose and Parent trap track only

Edited by Akki-Rocks - 07 September 2012 at 8:11am

norzar

soaplover1 Groupbie
soaplover1
soaplover1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
What do u expect from kunal who didn't do anything to get Siddhi out if jail even if she said whatever she said in the court . Kunal knew that she was innocent and she did not murder anyone , instead of saving her he stayed at home living his comfortable life. He was not shown to be excited or happy after seeing her out of jail instead he was worried she will take away her son. I think Kunals character is already butchered, he was shown as a useless dad who can not take the responsibility of his son, setting Abadan example for him by drinking infront of him while Siddhi as soon as she came out of jail was worried about kunal and also trying to give good values to her son.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

norzarAkkiHP

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soaplover1

What do u expect from kunal who didn't do anything to get Siddhi out if jail even if she said whatever she said in the court . Kunal knew that she was innocent and she did not murder anyone , instead of saving her he stayed at home living his comfortable life. He was not shown to be excited or happy after seeing her out of jail instead he was worried she will take away her son. I think Kunals character is already butchered, he was shown as a useless dad who can not take the responsibility of his son, setting Abadan example for him by drinking infront of him while Siddhi as soon as she came out of jail was worried about kunal and also trying to give good values to her son.
agree with u dear..but now theres no uswe..Kunal charcter is so dumb and useless that he never ever try to check why Siddhi changed her behaviour and what made her to do such things...just hope they dont mess up his remainig character now 

Edited by Akki-Rocks - 07 September 2012 at 8:11am
Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soaplover1

agree with u dear..but now theres no uswe..Kunal charcter is so dumb and useless that he never ever try to check why Siddhi changed her behaviour and what made her to do such things...just hope they dont mess up his remainig character now 

I find it odd that you should start threads advocating peace on the forum & then become the cause of war on the same forum by deriding one of the characters.

rainbowgirl

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
'pyaar tha jis rishte ka neev kya ab nafrat banegi iski wajood'

Tum chaho bhi toh mein yeh job nahin chodunga, jo kar sakti ho kar lo'

pls anyone can translate the above sentence  in english...Day Dreaming

Edited by karthi173 - 07 September 2012 at 8:45am

Go to top